Could something like this actually work?

A bit of background, I am not entirely lazy and have good self discipline since I walk at least a couple miles a day, and usually watch what I eat. I was looking to do some non weight lifting exercises to start with at least. So could something like this actually be a good start? Sorry if I sound like an idiot, I just want to start improving myself more physically.

Attached: dragonborn-workout.jpg (930x1316, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
antranik.org/bodyweight-training/
startbodyweight.com/2014/01/basic-routine-infographic-poster.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

How fat are you?

Wtf this is what we did in PE when the coach got fucking lazy and didn’t want to take out the basketballs, pick up some fucking weights

Ask yourself what you want, then act accordingly. Your picture is almost entirely abdominal focused. Push-ups and squats are good, do more over time and you'll progress. If your going to do the at home thing, id recommend looking into calisthenics. Steal a workout from a youtuber that you jive with. If you're a fella perhaps something upper body focused for the sake of added sex appeal.

Any pointers or videos? Like seriously I'm probably retarded but I need a decent workout that is all around, legs, arms, abs. If it can be improved I want it. I don't have access to a gym or weights sadly so it is probably what demotivates me the most since I cant afford the stuff.

I wasn't asking how fat you are as an insult it is important to know.

No offense taken at all. I don't think I'm fat, and believe me I've seen some fat people. I weigh about 190 pounds last I checked. An inch shy of 6 ft

Nevermind I must be retarded since I replied to my own comment. But seriously though, no offense taken at all.

Bumping because I need help.

You've already been told how retarded you are. Do SS

Am i achieving something by just doing 200 pushups a day?

Unless you are recovering from an injury, these kinds of exercises will not add mass or strength to you in any meaningful way. There is little strength transference from these exercises to weightlifting, so if you want to gain proficiency in these exercises alone go for it.

However, if you want to get better at resistance training, you have to begin resistance training.

I may or may not have experience with police academy training. aerobic stations were a thing where you’d do a station for X time (probably 60 - 90 seconds) then run to a straight away where you then do a 25 yard spring up and back, then come back to the stations and do the next one. You could do a similar thing with your pic related. It was decent cardio/aerobics if you gave it your all. It gets you better at running than anything.

All right, here's my first mission for you. You're going to journal everything you consume each day.
It's not that hard, you can write down what the thing was as you go then at the end of the day you work out how many Calories, how much Protein, how much Fat, how much Carbohydrate for each thing and you total it up.
tdeecalculator.net/
Work out your TDEE. I want you to eat no more than your TDEE each day. You're aiming to either match it or get a few hundred Cal under it.
Second mission is you're going to walk at least one hour every day.

Thank you for replying. Will definitely have a look and see what I could possibly find out there.

>Skyrim
>low test workout without weights
Seems right

Attached: 5d49f404a7f39876536136.gif (628x471, 1.34M)

>dragonborn workout

Attached: 42937423062035235.gif (800x371, 193K)

>what I could possibly find out there
Are you actually retarded? You've already been told to do SS. Stop looking

Use any of these instead if you can't go to a gym.
- antranik.org/bodyweight-training/
- Convict conditioning (Book pdfs are easy to find for free)
- startbodyweight.com/2014/01/basic-routine-infographic-poster.html?m=1

Weights are best if you want strength though.

>10 push-ups
>20 leg raisers
What the fuck?

No, also your form probably sucks anyway.

Muscle imbalances and avoidable injuries mostly.

>dragonborn workout
What's next Thomas the Tank Engine ripped abs in 10 minutes everyday?

It's from a videogame not a tv show brainlet.

Calisthenics are perfectly legitimate and can be effective in building upper body strength. Neila Rey (aka Darebee) workouts, on the other hand, are completely retarded. No overload, no progression and no recovery; they're the calisthenics equivalent of that 30 year-old Indian guy that comes in to the gym every day and does 5 sets of curls with the exact same weight he used last time. Read "Overcoming Gravity" for a good primer on bodyweight and gymnastic exercise.

hot take

Dude, the Dragonborn routine is shit. If you want results, do the X-Men routine. It's a super basic full body workout where you only have to do one proper exercise instead of 9 shitty ones:
>Xavier crunches (aka wheelchair sits) 24x7

Trust me, you'll leave brainlet mode in no time

Its a start, could build some strength and conditioning. Not requiring equipment or time removes any excuses. You might look back and think "shit I wish I had started with weights rather than meme bodyweight exercises" but its better than not starting at all. I think nerdfitness has a better version of this.

i would advise you to do pic related instead, which is an actural workout. also you can adapt the difficulty to your own level. helped me go from a 330+ lb fat pig to a 220lb skinnyfat incel
10/10 would recommend

Attached: 4c53300727412266.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

This is basically cardio with chest, abs and legs

There are 0 (zero) pulling exercises in this routine. You back and biceps are being left untrained.
It's shit.
You are going to need a pullup bar and do pullups.