Live Life

The key is to not give a single shit. Once you don't care what anyone thinks you are free. See a girl you like, walk right up to her and say hi. I know what you're thinking, what do I say, isn't this weird. Nah, fuck that shit. Only weird if you act like it is. Act like you are right where you are supposed to be and tell her you came over cause you thought she was cute. Nut up boys. Fuck everyone, do what you want. Straight up, be real, do you. Fuck the rest. Next time you scared ask yourself what is the downside. A lot of times the downside is all in your head. Examine your assumptions, generally, they are bullshit. You have been living your life according to arbitrary made-up rules. Fuck that shit. Stop caring, best thing you can do. Love yourself and all that gay shit too.

Attached: 91e3b0b6a06e69a321e7ce3661ac0036.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

Yes, I know I should not give a shit. But HOW do I learn not to give a shit.

nut up. do it once you realize there are no repercussions. rinse and repeat

Attached: 1560379104938.png (466x512, 124K)

Yeah just act like a complete retard all the time, people will respect you when you turn up to work stinking of BO and wearing jogging bottoms - because you just do what you want!
> lame fantasy of those who can't be bothered to improve themselves

Act like you don't give a shit. Eventually you'll simply don't care

Attached: DADE9773-0302-4CE7-AEB3-5F20C57E42AA.jpg (331x332, 15K)

It took until I was 29 to stop giving a shit about anything. My salary nearly doubled and my only stress now comes from deadlines at work but that’s just because i get paid more if I get more done. Not caring about what people think has also caused me to stop buying stupid shit to impress people. I wear the same Walmart clothing I purchased 4 years ago and I make 95k in a super duper low cost of living area, meanwhile people making 40k spend half their salary on clothes and shoes just to look good for people they hate.

It’s gr8 finally not caring, wish it could have come sooner

>dude just be a low-inhibition giga chad bro

It's not that simple to arrive at that outcome with navigating the complexities of your psychological chemistry. You're clearly retarded, but on to something. Thanks teacher

Attached: 125184651678.gif (360x360, 793K)

100% my lifegoal, the ultimate redpill

Have to add to this. You only have 1 life here so there's no reason why you shouldn't become the best you there is, wherever that is looking good, being kind, or making money.
Thanks for the inspo op!

Attached: 1565784954960.jpg (2389x3185, 3.73M)

>become
Thats your keyword. Then see ->

based

Something to strive for at least:)

Attached: 1565785390321.jpg (2389x3185, 755K)

dw bro, once you're in the "know" it's all down hill ez-pz after that. Conscious problem solving

Attached: 1565600879526.jpg (920x972, 131K)

>start taking care of myself
>still don't have the courage to approach any chick
>nothing changes
>stop taking care of myself because it makes no difference
>buy a gaming pc
>quit my job
>play MOBA all day long and haven't got a haircut in 3 fucking months

>nut up.
lmfao just nut up nigga i love it

Haha that's tryhard losers for you

>No repercusions
>Man up
>Do whatever you want
You don't understand anything, if that's the absolute in wich you believe you are lost. The level of intelligence of someone that would believe in that without taking a step back is that of an infant.

No one cares that much of what people think about oneself, you were mentally ill to begin with, you just became a person with a balanced mindset, that's nothing special. Congratulations anyways.

Are you rich or something

damn nice job, classic comes soon, hope you have fun

Someone post the

> "looking good ladys and then walk away" picture.

Nothing is guaranteed

Attached: 1456696754892.jpg (1050x700, 167K)

fake it till you make it. how does someone who has no courage gain it? by being brazen and smashing through their fears. you deal with the consequences afterwards. eventually you'll learn that your fears aint shit. that's when you can start being calculating and not be so "lul just nut up bro".

it's all about eliminating your fears. if you nutted up yourself you'd understand.

progressive overload, just like in the gym. slowly but surely you will be more confortable with yourself. at one point even body dismorphia might go away, and all you will wander about anymore is why you did not start earlier. go get it champ

Attached: 1565769858539.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>once you realize there are no repercussions
>Once you don't care what anyone thinks you are free
Thanks for the reminder. I know this isn't 100% true but it's pretty close. I have done so much damage to myself with shame and regret. But who's coming to get me? No one. I just stop thinking about old cringe, and it's over.

Why would you do that? You are supposed to take care of yourself out of self respect, not because some girl might like you.

nut up gang