Get some shit off your chest and dispel some negative feels

Get some shit off your chest and dispel some negative feels

>finished my cut and started eating properly again
>broke through my DL and squat plateaus

We're all gonna make it brahs

Attached: 1559738358374.jpg (728x905, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plagueofstrength.com/just-because-you-have-vagina/
plagueofstrength.com/just-because-you-have-vagina-second/
fitphreak.com/menstrual-cycle-impacts-on-strength-and-training
metaboliceffect.com/female-phase-training-training-with-the-menstrual-cycle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fatass manlet that has lost nearly 60 pounds, i'm 20 away from my goal weight
getting to this point required a lifestyle overhaul that took a few years to actually start getting consistent results
but i've been a fatty my whole life, that means the odds are stacked against me, most people don't make it, they balloon right the fuck back up again
and I think that's why I can't sleep tonight, I'm afraid that'll be me, today's workout and the rest will have counted for nothing

Worried my partner isn't comfortable with my lifestyle changes. Really thought I would be marrying them, but how they are acting since I've been trying to get healthy and not die at 50 from beetus or heart attack has been an eye opener

Sad about feeling like I'm losing them but I'm 60 pounds down and feel better physically and mentally than I have in years and I don't want to stop that for anything.

don't let these gainsgoblins drag you down with their crab in a bucket mentality

Dump her then, easy as.

Are you a girl or gay by chance?

Femanon here

I love him and am holding out hope he will come around.

found my wife's old reddit account and found out she's had a 4some in the past where two tourists went back and forth between her and her friend. i haven't told her i know but when i've asked her about having 3some/4some she said she's never done it lel

Do these girls fuck tall male model nonwhite men with bigger than average cocks...

If he's not come around already, chances are slim he will down the line.

>got a shitload of homework so havent been able to work out
>caught a pretty nasty cold
>homework is due 10 hours from now, on time but wont get to sleep
But on the bright side
>once it's done I get to work out
>get to travel back home and hang out with friends
>will be able to sleep and eat properly again
Currently on a coffee break. Uni is keeping me busy but I'll be back on track soon.

>A man being angry or upset that their girlfriend is losing weight
But why

Attached: the hell.jpg (623x713, 21K)

I've been traveling for the last 2 years and have been unable to lift in a gym. I finally got back home last month but my MCL tear I got in the ski season is fucking up again and I can't squat and barely deadlift without pain. I've never been injured like this before and it's so fucking demotivating, all I can do is train upper body. I'm worried my knee will never go completely back to normal and it scares the shit out of me.
>on the bright side my OHP is nearly back to 5x1pl8
>I'm beginning to look thick. solid. tight. again

I'm fucked genetically. I have a slightly sunken chest and thin shoulders, very thin wrists and long arms/short legs. My heels are fucked and I can't put my heels to the ground so squats are hard. I feel disgust every time I look in the mirror and wonder if I work out would it even do anything when my skeletal structure is garbage. I try so hard to be good at things but never can be. My eyesight is fucked and no matter how hard I practice I never get good at hand eye coordination stuff, even after over a thousand hours I'm below someone who picked it up a month before.

Attached: bad.jpg (481x498, 21K)

I know that feel brah, but not lifting will only make it worse

post body, there is no way it's this bad

Every time I play online pvp games I am reminded of how much of a loser I am. I try really hard to improve but I just can't. If it we're just video games I wouldn't care. It's like this with everything I do. Sometimes I wonder if I have some sort of learning disorder.

Maybe he's a fatass that cant accept other's health goals

girl i like kinda started curbing me out of nowhere

weighed myself earlier and i gained 10 pounds toward my goal so it could be worse

Attached: 1563526638357.jpg (374x500, 139K)

I desperately want to be thin so I can be a whore because I truly crave male attention and validation. Is it really so bad to be desirable?

Attached: 7F8BE0DA-F0F2-4201-9692-49D4D6747384.jpg (733x850, 125K)

Are you enjoying this new lifestyle and does it feel good when you go to gym/after training?

I'm feeling like I'm spread pretty thin between work, lifting, BJJ, and competitive shooting, but I refuse to give any of them up for various reasons. On the plus side, there are great synergies.

I'm starting to hate DLs and Back Squats and I want to switch to Front Squats and Romanian deadlifts but I wouldn't know how to program them. These two just feel more natural. They just feel better overall. I have no goals or plans of ever getting into powerlifting.

Asked a girl out, she said yes, got stood up anyway
On the plus side, I lost a good 10 pounds and can see more definition

stop being a faggot and use the correct pronouns

are you a female(male) or a female(female)? whatever the fuck you are, no it's not bad. Humans are sexual beings everyone wants to be a slut.

I think I have body dysphoria or some shit because I am struggling to rid the last 5 lbs of belly fat, yet somehow can kind of see my abs coming through. I eat the bare minimum anymore because if I can't work it off then why not calorie restrict

Female (female). I've just never been desired before. I want to be lusted after and admired

Whatever you do, don’t lower yourself to whoredom. Don’t dress and act like a whore for attention, you will only attract shallow base instinct men. Build your character and attract a man that way

Sigh. It's just that the media and society seem to glorify sorority girls and whatnot. I just want to be pretty

Post body, your likely a little delusional and it won't be as bad as you think

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

As a man I can tell you that you don't need yo wear skimpy shit to look hot. A nice dress and haircut is enougth as long as your personality is ok and your not obese or dangerously skinny

>5'7
>go on tinder
>almost no matches
>remove height from bio
>matches start flying in but most ask for height
I'm not mad at women, we all discriminate when it comes to what we're attracted to, but it's fucking depressing

They do that on purpose. They want you to lower yourself to the lowest level possible. Don’t fall for that meme, you will not find purpose in that lifestyle. Go to the gym, eat right, and work on your character. A 10/10 chick on looks can go to a 0/10 very quickly if she has no character beyond her looks. Looks that will eventually deteriorate, then you’re left sexually and intellectually undesirable.

Your first mistake is going on tinder in the first place. It’s where shallow people meet shallow people.

>noob
>30kg OHP, feel pain in my left shoulder
>fucking shoulder hurts, cant lift my hand up normally anymore

SEE Gonna be alright

Women generally speaking find purpose through men, giving male advice to a woman is futile

>be me
>:(

bruh i'm 5'9 but 5'10 in shoes just lie and you can ditch them when you meet if it's still important to them

height is a meme, girls really only pay attention to digits and won't notice unless you're truly a midge

I have really narrow shoulders, my hands (which are already small) can barely span the distance between my neck to the shoulder (really short clavicle). Fuck it bros, I’ve seen girls with wider shoulders than me.
I’m a calisthenics fag and I do pull-ups a lot, but my biceps and forearms are almost the same size. To top it all off, I have a small wrist (but thank God it doesn’t affect my push-ups).
Also average skinny penis makes me feel I’m not good enough for girls.

Fair enough
You're right, and I am working on becoming someone I am proud of. I just still crave attention I suppose
Thanks user

The first part of what you said is true, but not the second. Women can still improve themselves on their own, they just need to say no to modern trends on what ‘women’ are supposed to be like.

I got glandular gyno, had it since I was 13 and I tried to get medical assistance for it since 14, it's common for teens to get it but mine just never went away. Despite the fact I've been lifting for a year and a half and have made some pretty damn good gains my chest is ruined because of it and I can't wear tight t shirts unless its cold out. I'm 18, going on 19 now and am still waiting on treatment for it, I am pretty poor so I'm a bitch to the public health system until I get some assistance.

Pretty hecking annoying desu

It’s natural to crave attention, just don’t let it be your only, or main impetus for self improvement.

>them
>they

Would you kindly fuck off back to plebbit

She's a woman she can't help it

You're right. My main goal is to make my parents proud, and to be someone who can justify the resources they used during their lifetime with the benefit they've given to society

I don't know man. I've talked with a lot of women and it really does seem like their happiness comes from way different things than ours. I haven't met a single one with the same kind of burning passion for anything than men often have. Of course there are exceptions like professional female athletes or artists and what have you, but most find real happiness from a stable marriage on the side of a man who has his shit together and knows what he wants from life. I don't say this in a negative light either, there's nothing inherently wrong with that. But we're very differently wired biologically

I didn’t mean character improvement for the sake of happiness per say, I meant it as a prerequisite. Work on your character so that you can find a good man and what not. You attract in a mate what you are as a person. The girl who relies on her looks will attract a man who only values said looks. Any self respecting man of character can see through the looks ruse. Have a solid character, and you set yourself up to find a man of good character.

I do my best to be kind and funny and positive, but I should start volunteering again. What if [spoiler] I want a bf who will humiliate and bully me but also love and cherish me [/spoiler]

im right here bitch

btw i love you

Attached: 1560852009321.png (472x357, 214K)

>might have gotten a girl pregnant
>I bought her plan b and the chances of pregnancy are very low, but I’ll be paranoid until she menstruates
>she doesn’t realize the gravity of what we’ve done and I practically lost any attraction due to this obliviousness and immaturity
>have to keep seeing her and pretending everything is fine until the situation is solved
>been feeling like shit due to all of it

Lmao you're not racist, right?

They exist. They’re usually labeled as ‘assholes’ by women who think they should be treated like an absolutely princess at all times.

Find a trickster kind of guy who still knows when to get serious. You know, the type women hate to love, that always teases them and never gives them a break, but knows when he's needed to be there for them. I thinks it's the most popular male archtype among women, wish I had the confidence and wit to pull it off

not really

Attached: pero.gif (400x400, 1.6M)

jk fuck niggers

Attached: 157569764.jpg (500x500, 34K)

fuck you

Attached: 1564929949196.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

no fuck you leather man

Attached: 157569765.jpg (500x500, 34K)

God I would love to be treated as a princess. But also a slut (in private of course)
It's true, god, the one you love to hate. I do love witty repertoire.
W-what does that mean

yeah

smart ass

Attached: 1446172238882.jpg (281x280, 11K)

it means i'll be racist if you want me to be racist haha

LISTEN HERE BABY

The only thing I get of my chest is the bar after it gently touched my nippletits

Attached: 1555784590688.jpg (640x360, 131K)

Best feeling in the world when the opposite sex is miring you. You can do it user. If you are struggling I would recommend getting a coach

Ill be honest here for some insight, as a male user whose gf had gone through healthy and non-healthy lulls.
When I was at my worst, and my gf was getting healthy again, I found myself struggling to cope with it because I felt bad about not working out and she wasnt around as much. I ended up lashing out at her a time or two because of my own insecurities of becoming a fatass. So maybe femanon's bf is doing thr same and since this may be a more extreme case, its worse.
Given, once I realized what I was doing I stopped because I didnt want to be a dumb faggot, but it happened nonetheless.
Thanks for the reading :)

Her partner is pic related

Attached: pb2.jpg (1500x1000, 104K)

Well if you live near the 513, let’s have a night on the town

League unironically fucked up my confidence in vidya.
I had to realize that arena styled PVP games just arent something that i can be good at, but instead I found that I can be really good at racing games or my go to fallback of more PvE games

had a horrible workout today, feeling weak, lightheaded and had to go home early so i wouldnt vomit. hopefully im better by friday

fear of losing her most likely.

Vidya are not in anyway a qualifying attribute to character. Do not extend your inability to play vidya (a child’s toy that doubles as a ruse to immaculate men) to your inability to life. Trade vidya time for reading, hiking, learn a real, tangible craft, build something real, meet real people. I used to feel the same way about counterstrike. I played it and when I sucked, I hated my life and thought myself worthless because I couldn’t even be good at a video game. And then I realized it’s just a video game. It’s not real. I decreased my play time, and I stopped being competitive over it. Now I have fun when I play.

can't tell what the cutie I'm dating actually thinks of me. sometimes I think the interest is mutual, other times I feel like I bore her.
kinda worried to just force it to see if she rejects me too because that might actually backfire, she's pretty introvert and already told me twice she wants to take it slow. but on the other hand not knowing kills me on the inside.

Short memory user. Last pitch was in the dirt, next one will hit the lower outside corner right where you wanted it and have the batter strikeout looking like little bitch.

You can dress however you want and you will attract men (especially if you're in your early/mid 20s). Men primarily care about the body, and the face a little bit (makeup helps with that obv).

Don't strive to be thin cuz you might just set yourself up for disappointment if you fall short of whatever arbitrary, likely malnourished goal you set for yourself. Just strive to be healthy and relatively skinny (aka the lower end of what's considered a healthy BMI) and you'll be set. Make sure to smile at guys you find attractive (men don't get smiled at unless they're smoking hot chads, so they're extra responsive to it), and remember that taking the initiative in approaching them first is considered attractive by a lot of dudes

Not everyone can be a full-on magnet while putting in zero effort, but that doesn't mean you won't ever get the attention you want. You'll be fine, no need to resort to thottery. Good luck femanon

>hit lmao1.5/2/3/4 early may 2018
>graduate and start working as civil engineer
>try to keep training consistent but lifts drop down anyway due to somewhat infrequent training schedule and worse eating habits
>gets worse as I have project abroad with some time abroad, some time home
>manage to get back some consistency via nordic gym chain that has gyms in cities I work and live at
>acquire gf who most of time is supportive but she can be gains goblin every now and then
>still haven't gotten back to my old PR levels though, just maybe 5-20kg on big 4 lifts
>take break again month ago, 2 of which were vacation with fuckloads of traveling and eating poorly
>lifts back to shit once again

It's starting to get bit frustrating to not make any real progress. I won't give any time soon but this constant lack of REAL progress is gnawing on me.

Can't take the uni course I want to take due to time constraints and being reliant on dole from the gubmint. I really could benfit from learning the practicalities of genetic testing, using genetic databases and predicting genetic models using logarithms, but the State says noooooo. You can't learn useful shit to compliment your former education when you get a pittance from us. Stay poor, reliant and a slave. FUCK! Those still in uni, pls use every available resource while you still have access, you will regret it once you are out.

Attached: 5raxarkyz0r11.jpg (614x768, 74K)

I go full in on something, usually extreme and make self improvement my life for 2 - 6 weeks and then some hurdle comes up and messes up my routine and bam im back to the start. Been like this for a year and a half.

It doesn’t matter what she thinks of you. That’s not what you live for. You live for yourself, and she’s lucky to be along for the journey. If not, then she’s not worth your time. You’re a man, and be unapologetic about it. Take what is yours and lead yourself to greatness, and she will follow you to the ends of the earth. The moment you trap yourself in what she thinks of you is the moment you’ll start doing the equivalent of buying her bathwater in order to ‘make her like you’. You will be submissive to her needs, and women unironically hate that.

>I can’t get into college cause of shit grades.

Attached: D96998F1-5DF1-49EC-9B6C-43DE3C0168AC.png (800x800, 26K)

You need to decide what your priorities are. Since you apparently can’t have both what comes first, your job or your fitness? Home workouts are also an option I guess?

I know, and outwardly I do exactly that.
Doesn't change how I really feel about it though and it's killing me on the inside. I also really do like her so I don't want to ruin it by doing some dumb shit.

I used to the same thing. Literally to the t. What I found works best for me is to not go pedal to the metal right away. Ease into it. Building discipline isn’t race, it’s a lifelong marathon. I hit speed bumps in the gym all the time, and lose motivation, but the discipline and habit I’ve built up keep lifting. Plus, when I actually get the gym and start lifting, there’s nowhere I’d rather be, despite my former state of mind.

If you can’t shake the feeling, then make sure to not to hint that you’re insecure about it. Asking her will only make you look incredibly insecure to her and she’ll dry up faster than you can say sorry. Most importantly, do NOT let that insecurity influence your life decisions or how you behave around her.

Ex gf told me her and 2 friends were in europe and all blew a guy together in Florence before I met her . Eventually ruined the relationship.

>but I'm 60 pounds down
>plagueofstrength.com/just-because-you-have-vagina/
>plagueofstrength.com/just-because-you-have-vagina-second/
>fitphreak.com/menstrual-cycle-impacts-on-strength-and-training
>metaboliceffect.com/female-phase-training-training-with-the-menstrual-cycle/

Attached: 闘う意志 - Road to the Future Strength and Beauty (Rin Nakai Training On Vice).webm (852x480, 2.99M)

Attached: Fit female actresses.jpg (2313x2453, 326K)

I don't think my fitness has suffered that much in big picture. I'm still buff looking and that gets recognized a lot. But I'm just some sperg who likes to see his numbers go up in excel sheet, hence home workout has never sounded too appealing to me if it's just some BW stuff. I'd say I'm at fairly okay position at the moment when it comes to balancing work, gym and gf. I just need to remind myself that this isn't a race. I enjoy lifting and if long term I will be stronger, healthier and more buff looking then it's still a plus even if it takes long. But losing that 10+ kg on OHP and 40 kg on deadlift hurts a bit inside. Also for whatever reason I can't put the weight back to old levels too fast. I'm just unable to.

>get first gf but she leaves because i was too beta to initiate
>get second gf but she wont let me fuck her probably because of her ex in the military who is coming back soon

It feels like I made so much progress from a year ago but im still a virgin. Hopefully third times the charm.

Attached: 1565556371504.jpg (470x960, 61K)

Bad feels:

>I am too stupid, lazy and incompetent to write the master thesis that I am supposed to write this year
>I haven't had sex in 2 years, friends are starting to notice and giving me shit about it
>I want to go out more often and do stuff, but too afraid to initiate or make things happen
>can't drink too much alcohol because of accutane
>accutane pills increases my depression and anxiety
>I can no longer blame my lack of success with women on my acne since accutane fixed it
>I haven't improved my physique for the last 2 years

Good feels:
>Accutane fixed my skin and I literally look like a skincare model, srs its fucking amazing and the shitty year on accutane was worth it 100%, doesn't even look like I suffered with severe acne for 8 years

I hoped a person with mentally and physically unhealthy habits would change, myself. Twice. Two divorces by the time I was 32. Love doesn't fix everything.

You're not going to be marrying a perfect partner--there are no perfect partners. But if you feel strongly about health, you shouldn't get married to someone who isn't on board. They will NOT come around, in all likelihood. If anything, because you've put their companionship above your desires, YOU'LL be the one who changes.

Cheating can take a lot of forms. And when someone makes choices that result in them being sick, or dying early, or just too out-of-shape to do the things that you want, make no mistake: that is a form of infidelity. If they care that little about their own health, the love they have for you, while it may be real, is nonetheless polluted.

Get free. Spend some time solidifying who you are, and what you want. Then you'll not only know what you want in a partner, you'll be more attractive to that type of person.

Best of luck out there user. You'll make it if you make it happen.

Attached: DKvwhzBXoAAxIN4.jpg (1200x1200, 247K)

Really feel bad for those dads

Yea dude that really gets me. Like I see women acting a mess, and being degenerate as shit, and I’m just like, ‘that’s someone’s daughter’. But then I realize they turned out like this probably because of said parents. Same thing for incel bathwater boys... that’s someone’s son....

>5'4" turbomanlet
It feels like no matter how much progress I make, it's not actually worth anything. Everyone is still so much bigger and stronger than me. Hell, even the girls in the gym are taller than me on average. I go hit the squat rack and do my 175lb Squats and some dude who's taller than me by a foot loads 3pl8 and makes it look fucking easy. Why am I so small and weak?

>try to message coworker
>blocked in 3 messages

Don't worry about such things. The pursuit of gainz and virtue do not require comparison. What you are able to achieve with your disadvantages are what counts, not what others are naturally given to take for granted.

>coworker asking colleagues for my number
>she never responds to my texts

Attached: 1559466294794.jpg (700x368, 37K)