Lifting hasn’t fixed my autism. How do I make personality gains so I can get a gf?

Lifting hasn’t fixed my autism. How do I make personality gains so I can get a gf?

Attached: 07FC3EC7-E6E2-41EB-B037-368558421A27.jpg (406x451, 51K)

alcohol

Attached: 1491190072976.jpg (500x318, 15K)

The gf is overrated and the more you seek one the less likely you'll things one

Find your purpose, chase it, and vagina will fall into your lap

stop giving a fuck

unironically expose your autism, most of people whi have high social intelligence and charisma were bullied much more than normal people and they fixed everything about them

Read with purpose.

10 books on 10 subjects that interest you. No conspiracy theory shit. Real facts.

Then 10 books on ten subjects that you feel others might be interested in.

you are cringe just by implying you have autism and need for GF. Change yourself to be better simple as that.

I meant 10 books on each subject. So 100 books for your interest, 100 for the interests of connecting with others.

This is seriously one of the best advices for personality gains.

>less likely you'll things one
?

>No conspiracy theory shit. Real facts.
>implying that the earth being flat isn't a coldstone FACT

This. If you stop giving a fuck you'll always have a relaxed vibe without stressing about shit. The best dates I ever had were when I had 0 expectations and was completely indifferent about it

Not OP, but alcohol doesn't fix my inhibition, sometimes it makes me even quieter because I realize how much more inhibited the rest of my peers are.

1.5 beers is the perfect amount for me. Anything more and I turn into a mute.

Stop coming to this board

I think this has legit improved my social aptitude a bit, but then I've just came back after 4 month of quiting cold turkey

Don't worry about money, the more you think about it the less likelly you are to get it.

Just be yourself

tfw austism and social anxiety stops at around 4-5 beers but it's also the point when i start being very rude and cocky.

^this

Stop caring too much about finding a girlfriend, feel free to fuck and screw around with chicks. If you feel you need a gf to fill a hole in your life it isn't going to do that so instead focus on fixing your actual problems like lack of education, status or whatever is bothering you.

GF happiness is temporary once she leaves you will be an even worse mess than before.

>Stop caring too much about finding a girlfriend, feel free to fuck and screw around with chicks
You haven't been in much of the nogf threads, have you?

>feel free to fuck and screw around with chicks
lmao you retard, these guys can't fuck around for the same reason they can't get a gf

I know I need to "be myself", but what if "myself" isn't attractive. I actually talk to girls like I talk to my bros but it seems that girls aren't interested in any of the retarded stuff I usually talk about. I'm sure that theres a way to tone down the vulgarity without losing any genuineness but I can't find it. not op btw

Yeah you are 10 times more of a faggot than Op

You are just not cute enough. I can't keep a conversation so I just the thot for ice cream or whatever and then sit on a park bench/whatever and then just make out. Don't worry too much, keep improving yourself and the girls you are able to pull this off with will keep getting hotter

>I can't keep a conversation so I just the thot for ice cream or whatever and then sit on a park bench/whatever and then just make out
Are you dating 12yo girls? Kek

Have Sex.

18-20ish
Are you like 30 bro? Shouldn't you be a boomer outside of 4chin?

Based and redpilled if true

Jow Forums gains are if you need a bf, if you want a gf you need to make those Jow Forums gains

says the one tagging everyone

Face gains are better for both

My friend in the army had straight up diagnosed autism and he was still slaying pussy. Dont ask me how it wasnt like he was super confident or anything he just did it.

Let me guess he was also something like 6'4

that's exactly what they're trying to do dumbo

Nah l think he was an even 6ft and looked like a mong and had a gut (which they eventually kicked him out for despite his passing pt score). His voice also sounded like it was covered in egg white. I think it was because he didnt have high standards. He would pound anything that came his way and eventually he started dating really cute girls.