"I'm so lonely. I just wish I had friends to play games and watch anime with...

>"I'm so lonely. I just wish I had friends to play games and watch anime with. Wahhh I'm so lonely please someone be my friend."
>add them
>doesn't even try to talk, never initiates a conversation
>"busy" all the time
>always takes a while to reply to messages and it's just short answers

Why do people do this? If you want a friend to do stuff with then be a friend. Stop ignoring people and then whine about being lonely.

Attached: 1545790053182.jpg (1024x1024, 498K)

You sound like you need friends OP, is that true?

I don't know if I "need" them.
It would be nice. But the kind of friends I'd want are just a dream.
What I want is a blood brother. A true companion. Someone who truly gets me and who I understand as well.

Maybe you'll find a friend like that soon, you never know.

those types of people tend to have 0 energy which isn't a bad thing but it does make them more talk and less walk, besides they're most likely disguising their want for an e-gf/bf as a want for friendship and if you can't give them that then they'll just ghost you
you'll find someone eventually, maybe they're in this very thread lurking but too scared to ask to be your friend

>never initiates a conversation
This is my greatest sin and probably a big part of why maintaining a friendship is so hard. The idea of bothering someone drives me insane. Oftentimes delete an already written message when the thought hits.

I wouldn't mind having OP as my e-bf...

Take some comfort is that you're conditioned to be that way. It's going to be an everlasting plague that will affect your any interaction. You will probably constantly any interaction you perceive as easy for someone else and doubt your instinct, your initial reaction and think twice or thrice about every minor greeting.
Welcome to hell, and I write this mostly to put my own issues into order, not yours.

I've been like this for years, so you're not wrong. Good luck dealing with your stuff, user.

Attached: 1439749389708.jpg (666x734, 79K)

Know that it's a curse to bury. On par with video games with "every interaction you have with a human is met with a negative response". It doens't matter the intent, you will always doubt any interaction.
Surelty you can "reprogram yourself", but it's just that, a reprogramming. A fix, an adjustment.
>this is my reaction, I know I shouldn't be that way and will counteract it, without liking it, but I'm told so.

You'd just do exactly what's been described in the OP.
Nothing will come of it.

I really feel that one. I get what you're saying with all my soul.
Not being able to tell myself the crucial lies and then accept it is the bane of my existance. Maybe it's out of some weird sense of pride.

I believe it's really unnatural to try and make a friendship from adding someone on Jow Forums to discord and move from there.
It's possible, but not likely.
Isn't there a report on how most human's best friends come from childhood?

Try me. Post Discord.

hey user, add me on discord ill be your friend. anyone else is welcome
yuuqi#4891

You seem lonely OP, message me if you want. TheTraveler#7098 Anyone else feel free to do the same, lonely or not.

I had a friend IRL who did that shit before I dropped them (for context he didn't do that before and after bad blood he started doing that shit)

what sorts of games do you play? what are any if other interests you have?

I'm like this and I've met many people like this. I don't know why people like us are the way we are but it sucks. Just avoid them, OP. They always turn out to be insufferably gay anyway.

People do shit that isn't with you. That doesn't mean they don't like you. You sound female.

dont put up with normies mind games. call them out on their bullshit.

>doesn't even try to talk, never initiates a conversation
>"busy" all the time
>always takes a while to reply to messages and it's just short answers
Subtle signs that they want you to fuck off. People that do this should be cut off.

People want want they can't have. And when they finally get it they find they don't want it anymore and move on to something else. It's just human nature.