Tfw eating 500 calories (~2k deficit) a day to lose weight

>tfw eating 500 calories (~2k deficit) a day to lose weight
How unhealthy is this?

Attached: 1539261294477.jpg (641x641, 73K)

Why not just fast at this point? It sounds easier than just teasing yourself with a single slice of bread a day

you will gain all of it back, don't be retarded

Yeah, go full fast. Easier and more effective.

That better be 125g protons, OP. I'm not sure how healthy it is but what you're doing sounds like PSMF (protein sparing modified fast) if it is actually protein.
If it isn't protein... then why aren't you just fasting you retard??

I don't really mind just eating some fishsticks or veggies once a day. Is fasting really more effective tho?
How the fuck does that work? And I have to lose weight fast, I have only until October and I have to lose around 10 kilos.

>lose weight fast,
Fast

It’s fine. Just take a multivitamin for your micros

What do you do about Feeling like shit? Whenever i fast my hands get extremely shaky and just going for a walk is tiring.

I don't think you can avoid that.

Yes. Eating nothing is safer than eating 500 kkal, which is borderline for kicking you out of ketosis, ruining everything.
Can't help it, feeling like shit comes with the program. Although, some say they feel amazing and sharp on a fast, I'm not feeling it yet.

>Says something retarded
>Tells other's not to be retarded

Never change Jow Forums

If you are doing dry fast without food or water, then the critical are the first 4 days, after that the tension is released. Do not move much, just lie in bed, or sit. Empty your mind. Sleep more.

why do retards do these extreme fad diets. this shit aint sustainable. why not just sort your life out, and introduce a tiny amount of healthy shit into your diet, rather than going full retard

>introduce a tiny amount of healthy shit into your diet
Because losing weight on by introducing tiny amounts is not FAST enough.

Attached: 1b4145a8a8ab9126f682cbaeef55623a.jpg (300x258, 15K)

It takes an eternity.

How much weight are you guys planning to lose?

~10 kilos, from 76 to 65.

>lost 47 pounds
>500cal refeed yesterday
>woke up today with a runny nose and felt like I would puke when I drank water with electrolytes
Probably got a cold, how do I break my fast for 3-5 days until it's gone without gaining weight.

Attached: 1558130035677.png (452x710, 414K)

You can easily lose that before next summer. Why do you need lose it faster than that?

> before next summer
Yeah, I need to lose it before mid september. Early september, preferably. New job.

Yeah good luck with that. Are you a professional fighter, some sort of model/actor or just crazy?

On a related note:
I eat one subway sub a day, and nothing else until the next day at the exact same time.
Wheat footlong, turkey, provolone, light lettuce, spinach, tomato, onion, and mayo. How is this for a diet?

>If you are doing dry fast without food or water, then the critical are the first 4 days
Wat

Very similar situation to that other user. I need to lose 10 kilos before class starts in October.

Just being crazy. There are a lot of cockroaches in my head and they all need to be eradicated. Achieving normal bmi before my friends could see me again will get rig of a good portion of them.