Post your fitness goals

Post your fitness goals.

Attached: 1549679612808.png (1405x1852, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/caprifemboy/status/1112372727057403906
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is convincing a woman to let me cum inside her a fitness goal

No. Getting fit won't help you convince a woman to let you cum inside her.

what will

Being born with a hot face.

A baton or/and Ambien.

A gun, chloroform, a mask, a van, a forest, abandoned shack. A desired subject.

>Getting fit won't help you convince a woman to let you cum inside her.

This is very false faculty and you should not proactively spread this message.

Why the gun tho if you've got the chloroform, you're just retarded

I just want to look better for my boyfriend.

Gay

What do rapists even get out of it? I don't understand. Where's the fun in sex if it's with an unwilling person?

>rainbow scarf
>no chest
oh god oh fuck

That is indeed a man user. You didn't find him attractive, right?

Attached: 1561291370357.jpg (329x399, 44K)

I wanna slap your faggot ass with the force of a sun, so hard that you develope a bloodclot in your asscheek not for the sexual thrill but because I wanna hear you scream

Very.

Because some people enjoy that? Watching someone struggle underneath them. Besides, even ignoring that, a hole is a hole and a pussy is a pussy, even if they're unwilling.

>not even denying it
user...

The fun part is watching your son grow up from a distance. The best part is watching all of your kids grow up as half siblings who dont know that they're half siblings and they all end up having incest sex together because you committed sudoku 25 years ago before anyone could blood test you and the police departments could close the rape cases. Or at least thats what CSI makes it seem like.

no sir, I am straight as an arrow (one that hasnt been fired of course because they wobble around mid flight) haha I love tits, vaginas are pretty cool as well and of course buttholes (of women) I can see why someone would think that's a female at first glance but not me no sir I am straight and my gaydar true

Safety from forest animals or dealing with witnesses.

Good. I was worried for a sec there.

this
Pls dont be a guy, pls dont be a guy

It is. That pic i literally from the trap threads on /b/. Congrats, you're fucking gay.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Are you a woman by any chance?

it definitely does help. it just doesn't guarantee it without also improving your personality.

even if it's a guy, that's still a good ass.
just wouldn't plow it.

Short term: Run a 5k in under 30 minutes
Long term: Run a sub 7 minute mile
6'3 250+

I get off on hurting women. Not like seriously hurting them permanently but choking them and smacking them. Completely dominating her while slamming my dick into them. I wouldn’t actually rape a women due to laws and probably feeling bad after I cum but it sound pretty hot

Yeah you’re wrong

>woman

user thats not a woman

Attached: he he.png (360x594, 250K)

He was talking about women. Obviously no one here wants to fuck a man.

Attached: 1555572422547.png (300x279, 140K)

Attached: serveimage-3.jpg (409x233, 24K)

dilate

>Obviously no one here wants to fuck a man.
>Obviously

Attached: 1565302905936.gif (300x168, 791K)

Making him happy is my primary objective and I am also a dude so it is by nature, very very gay.

Attached: source (3).gif (1098x616, 3.8M)

Gaaaahhh it's been like a year

take it easy, mega-satan

messy room you know its a trap/femboy

Dead fucking wrong. It's literally the only thing that's ever opened the door for me to be able to creampie thots

>tfw no big booty whiteboi gf

I want to score minimum Gold 100 on my fitness test when I apply for a tactical paramedic position. They use pic related, same as the police service.
Some I have, some are close to, others still need lots of work

Attached: Screenshot_20190814_141824_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg (1080x2240, 434K)

I finally feeling like i am good enough for my gf a fitness goal?

>379 kg pull up just to get bronze
How?

I hit 275 @ 8% for my wedding.
I would like to hit 300 @ 10% but I've been lacking motivation recently ;-;

total kgs of all reps?

women love rape retard, it's the number one fantasy for them

sorry
twitter.com/caprifemboy/status/1112372727057403906

>tfw RCMP in fort mac making less base salary than EPS

t. never been in a woman's room

Attached: 046657ede3154549514cc754684cdd013f51e7c5ffee9a90fc5cab6ef1d1b1ab.jpg (625x374, 74K)

denial

You're on fucking Jow Forums nigga, just assume it's a dude automatically.

Volume. Basically accounting for twinks being able to bang out 10 pull ups with ease while the bloatlord himself can't do one.

>weigh yourself
>do 1253/weight pull ups
>profit

For an 81kg man that's 15 pull ups.

This bod or swimmer otter mode, I am so tired to xl/2xl clothing sizes.
I understand the desire to get big, but after wearing big clothes, and weird proportioned pants,
I wanna be small and skinny, I just want to move fast and run fast, and feel like a feather.
I started drinking Kale and spinach shakes with only a cup of blueberries and raspberreis as my old sugar/carbs and using water as my liquid.
I eat greens/veggies everyday (Zucchini, Kale, Spinach, Broccoli, Cauliflower) I've eliminated soda.
I portion my meals and count my calories, keeping a close eye on my protein, carbs, and fat.
I swim 3 times a week for either 1 mile or a hour depending on my time, try to walk 3-5 miles everyday, and jog at least for 2 miles twice a week.

tldr
I want to go from 260 to 180, I got to 210 once, A knee injury fucked that all up, but I know I can get there again and beyond if I focus.

Attached: Bas pancrase.jpg (373x290, 19K)

I want my wife to desire me more.

Essentially that

T-Rex man has visited you, reply with “Praise the T-Rex” for squat gains this month

Attached: F9D929AE-464A-4B4D-BEDD-B07ACEFF53D6.jpg (750x422, 62K)

Convincing them you dont want sex. There is barely anything that makes a girl want to fuck you more than her thinking she can't have you. Although being moderately attractive does help so yeah lift weights too if you like.

based and roofiepilled

I want to be fit so I can perform nice looking cosplays, like how this guy pulls off Joseph

Attached: 1527354454395.jpg (2169x2169, 1.85M)

Attached: banana gains.png (1080x1350, 2.49M)

Praise the T-Rex

pls get help or kys

become rich

Based and JoJo-pilled the real reason we all lift

yeah imagine taking a sniff and catching hints of ball sweat before eating the asshole of OPs pic and then getting rammed by his cock haha that would be so gay haha

Praise the T-Rex

Nigger what?

What physique is this called?

>tfw you haven't had your dick touched by neither a 'man' or girl in over 4 years and you see posts like this

Attached: 1523161631248.jpg (651x554, 123K)