I want to look like him! Who said you cant get muscle doing bodyweight/calisthenics??

I want to look like him! Who said you cant get muscle doing bodyweight/calisthenics??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

shut the fuck up and do it

>Who said you cant get muscle doing bodyweight/calisthenics??
Fuckin' no one. But good taste picking Daniel

Attached: 2992783-phos unamused.png (539x464, 199K)

Lot of retards on Jow Forums say that.. Probably fat asses who cant do a single pullup but brag how mich they can bench.. Bench is one of thr most unatheltic exercises and for lazy fat cunts.

You know he does weighted dips, weighted pull ups, and front squats right?

Yes and that is part of calisthenics.. Its called progressive overload you absolute retard

Post body

I thought this avatarfag was on another board, or am I confusing one avatar fag for another?

Attached: question (13).jpg (502x850, 53K)

Who knows? It's not like any one person can claim these pictures for their own.

Attached: 495.jpg (1081x777, 58K)

Since fucking when are weights dips "calisthenics"??

Post body

Daniel is a patrician who combines cali with weights. Still he focuses mostly on calisthenic movements as far as I'm aware. Also dips are calisthenics (weighted are just weighted calistenics lol),

Literally who

Post body and I’ll post mine ready go

If you combine weighted compounds with calisthenics and gymnastics you're going to get not only very aesthetic but also have one of the easiest jobs of staying motivated since you'll constantly be not only advancing in weights but in skills and movements

We're not preaching calisthenics, post body if calisthenics is so good

>implying calisthenics is not good
It's perfect for slim ottermode desu. I don't get why so many people here are so afraid of it (not the guy you responded to).

>implying calisthenics is not good
Didn't imply this though
Do both like user stated OP is being an assblasted faggot and the least he can do is put his money where his mouth is

Why did you go with the weighted calisthenics move rather the front squats which presumably use a barbell?

Attached: post body.jpg (480x360, 73K)

Pardon I thought you were.
>Do both like user stated
That's the only right answer I concur

I can do 50 pullups, but my bench is bad. My bench is 130 lbs for 15 reps.

>50 pullups
You want me to tell you how I know you'r form on pullups is absolute dogshit?

Not him but I've been training calisthenics for 5 months and gained about 8 kgs so far while also smoking a pack/day. Probably lost some fat as well during this time, havn't tracked my progress autisticly enough so not sure. Also I didn't take a before picture, which is something I regret now.

Attached: S9989852.jpg (1080x1920, 152K)

>muh form
I'm from Muscleville and we do not accept that kind of language here. I have perfect form.

Have a front view as well.

Attached: S99892713.jpg (1049x982, 149K)

Great work user, how much do you weigh now?
What do your legs look like?
(OnePlus gang rise up)

Well good for you user. You shouldn't be angling your photos so hard though. Be honest with yourelf first and foremost.
Nevermind looking good here as well frendo.
You better post a video of yourself doing 50 reps chest to bar or we gonna have a problem

Honestly surprised how good your pecs look, calisthenics is mostly pull movements besides push ups no?
What do you do for your tiddies?

Pushup variations, you can get really creative with them. Archer/wide/narrow/arms to the side. Havn't really done pike pushups yet, but its something I wanna look into.

>Pike push-ups
Okay you enjoy that
Height and weight too pls

184cm 69kg
I used to do squats/pistol + one legged bridge hold, but now that its summer I don't train legs and get my leg-training from longboarding instead.

Attached: S9987864.jpg (1080x1920, 512K)

uwu I spot a bulgie wulgie

Fuck off faggot, I like women.

Damn it user. I was going to congratulate you but you turned out to be such a fucking faggot shame. You should have just taken his compiment and move along

It helps being 150cm

>How mich
Supermong, is that you?

New to Jow Forums, then?

Post body. I was into calisthenics some years ago and I met some dude that did crazy tricks and had great endurance, but he was not big at all, he trained only with his body and weight, no external load so he wasn't big at all, he was one of the best people training at the bars I used to train at and people admired him but his physique wasn't anything amazing. People that are big and do calisthenics either roid or use external load and that's not bodyweight, or even lift.

he uses weights for biceps and legs and does weighted bodyweight

I've been doing calisthenics for something like 2 years now.

Really basic stuff, one arm push ups, assisted one arm chins, loads of ring dips and chin ups... And desu, I've never made such gains.

Fatigue is the name of the game when it comes to calisthenics. You need a fuckton of volume, if you only focus on skills, you'll end up a scrawny cunt.

>Weighted bodyweight
That's not bodyweight

The goal of calisthenics is not to get big, as big muscles will just hinder your movements...it's to be fit, strong and explosive. This board should unironically be renamed to /gym/ as anything that isn't bodybuilding huge is considered pathetic here. I'm not the user you replied to, but here's my calisthenics body taken on the beach, with no pump. It's not big but I am quite satisfied with it and what it can do. Whoever does calisthenics "to get big" is doing it for wrong reasons and should stick to lifting weights as that will achieve his goal faster.

Attached: asdf.jpg (725x545, 68K)

>Whoever does calisthenics "to get big" is doing it for wrong reasons and should stick to lifting weights as that will achieve his goal faster.
Exactly. Getting big is more of a nice side effect than anything else

he use weights retard

This guy looks like a twink lmao

Only for his legs he uses barbells with weights... The rest of the ecercises like weighted dips or weighted pullups are a part of weighted calisthenics

He lifts as well.

I think it's genetic. Me and my brothers can eat like pigs before and after hard work outs. Hell, I'm hungry all the time but cutting down ten pounds then back into maintenance

Routine? Lookin good desu, mirin

Attached: HONKY HONKY.png (657x627, 177K)

tone down the autism