How do I fix this shit?

How do I fix this shit?

No matter how I train, I feel I'll never look good. Creates an unjust belly.

Was literally told by a girl a month ago she thought I had a belly when another guy was trying to get her to comment on my physical aspect bc he thought I spent too much time in the gym and wanted me to tone it down.

Can you believe this bitch?

Attached: AD889C27-9ED7-4911-8D3A-DEF97E58183C.jpg (1600x2046, 433K)

what mode is this?

Anterior pelvic tilt. Stretch more. 20-30 minutes a day.

pls be on London

strengthen abs, strengthen glutes, care enough to have a clean mirror

stretch hip flexor as well. do not stretch hamstrings.

google "fix anterior pelvic tilt" there are good youtube videos on stretches you need to do. But yeah, your booty muscles need to get stronger too.

>How do I fix this shit?
well first you need to lift a weight, any weight
life it multiple times in a row and do this for multiple days per week
come back in a year when you have managed to put a single gram of muscle on your frame, and then we will discuss further

Dude, just strengthen abs and hamstrings (don't fucking stretch them) and stretch hip flexors and lower back.

>Anterior pelvic tilt.
He doesn't have this, he's actually fat
Spine/pelvis looks fine to me

I guarantee you, there's not a single fucking person in the world who'd accuse you of spending too much, if any, time in the gym.

focus on standing up straight and fix your posture, if that doesnt work buy pick related. also clean your mirror (and probably the rest of your house).

And by fat I mean only on his belly
He's skinny everywhere else

forgot pic

Attached: Medical-Clavicle-Posture-Corrector-Adult-Children-Back-Support-Belt-Corset-Orthopedic-Brace-Shoulder (1000x1000, 80K)

Get a straight rectangular mirror and you won't stand like this anymore.

You look shit because you are small, nothing to do with your made up posture problem. Gain some muscle. You don't have anterior pelvic tilt, that is perfectly normal lordosis.

you are developing body dysmorphia

ONE OF US ONE OF US

stretching quads helps too

You look like you've never even entered a gym. That's why you look like shit.
Start dieting, start working out more frequently.

It's not you dumbfuck, this is completely normal lordosis.

I look as shitty as OP but I bench 215. Did SL for 10 months.

What do?

This 100%
Get a proper barbell routine going (as all barbell routines, built upon squats and deadlifts) and in 6 months your posture will look completely different

I have another too

Attached: lordosis.jpg (2480x3508, 505K)

boom

Attached: fixPelvicTilt.jpg (393x635, 27K)

If your hamstrings are really tight (but don't flex them if you have anterior pelvic tilt because it'll just make things worse) then you can sit on the edge of your chair, roll your hips back and straighten your legs out as far as possible. If it's easy, lean forward into it and/or put a stool or something below your heels and continue into you can go parallel. This way you can watch things or whatever when at your pc while you stretch, because most hamstring tightness these days is due to sitting.

well how much do you lift in the excersises that actually matters?