What are the actual benefits of cold showers...

What are the actual benefits of cold showers? I started showering cold the last 2 times and I'm surprised by how easy it actually is to start showering cold.

Attached: cold_showers_2048x.jpg (1000x667, 68K)

from my experience i can now handle cold weather and heat better more energy , leaner and better memory the bad part is once used to them you'll feel like shit after taking a hot shower

Better for your skin and scalp

I thought it was gonna be hard to get used to this, but it's all about controlling your breathing. After a minute in the cold I got used to it, second time was easy as fuck.

its a meme started on Jow Forums to get people to do uncomfortable shit

How do you breathe? The first time I tried it I was gasping for air.

Cut my shower time in half yet I still got everything done. Pretty based imo

cardio gains

Sloow, deep, take control, be calm

Thank you. Will try it again.

Also do viking chants and power poses and guttural throat noises and gorilla chest beating, I am not joking here, this will unironically give you test boost god mode for 2 hours

-wakes you up like a punch to the balls
-I swear I'm getting stronger erections because of it, my dick used to shrink in cold water after a couple of months it just stays regular flaccid I think it improved blood flow or something
-somehow seems to make both heat and cold easier to be in
-added benefit of a victorious feeling for doing something regular and mundane

Even if it was,doing unconfortable shit is good for you

I think it improves your heat regulation in some sense. I don't feel uncomfortable in warm weather but that comes with the cost of sweating more, while in cold weather I simply don't feel the cold.
I can't remember the last time I felt sick so I assume it boosts your immune system but obviously it's not conclusive.

Early balding from all the extra cortisol.

It wakes me up, gives me an insane rush

Discipline mostly. Imagine being such a onions a change in temperature affects you.

*such a onions

Are you fucking kidding me

Can’t spell retard?

I only do it because hot shower dries out my skin

Thanks you. When I tried it the first time I had to hold my breath when the water hit the back, because I couldn't breathe in.

so fucking new it hurts

Found the newfag

HAHAHAH FUCKING NEWFAG

>proud of being an oldfag
ngmi

You should take this as a lesson. A way to improve yourself for the future.
But know that we'll be calling you a fag for being this new and there isn't a thing you can do about that. You fucking fag brained jackass.

>get in cold shower
>immediately get rock hard erection
what the fuck

Attached: IMG_3570.jpg (480x480, 32K)

imagine not lurking before posting, fucking killyourself newfag.

Get out newfag

cuck testing after a long hiatus

Stick your fingers in your ass right now

Attached: 1526499905784.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Wew lad

Attached: FB_IMG_1565109037234.jpg (466x388, 12K)

this filter is like 2 years old user