Wtf is this

wtf is this
should i stop eating protein?

Attached: yellow spot.jpg (640x480, 17K)

it's a bruise you fucking ninny

Stop protein consumption now. They are binding to your cells because you didn't consume them 40 minutes after working out. In other words the muscle cells closed again and now you have free amino ACIDS floating around your body doing damage.

I'm so sorry OP

>being a functional human being
>not being able to identify a bruise

Pick one

this.

i hate when people jump straight into weight training without doing there research.

Sleep well OP

Attached: 4861844563.png (1600x948, 610K)

Seek medical attention.

Imagine being such a city boy that you've never had a bruise before. Imagine having smooth hands because all you do is type all day. Imagine not having scars because you've lived such a sheltered life.

Never trust a man with smooth hands.

This, you should go see a doc

Attached: 83B1E2F1A7634C7FBFBE2BD3930C3A07.jpg (640x577, 66K)

its over

Protein bruising, long and short of it, what said, Genuinely go to a doctor to get your blood checked for elevated Dihydrogen Monoxide levels.

Attached: 1565672834557.jpg (547x480, 16K)

IS THIS FUCKING TRUE I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE. WHAT THE FUCK

Yes you retard get to the doctor fast now!!

it is????
unironcally do two seconds of research newfag

hate when country boys think tripping over in a field is character building than being stabbed or shot

Yeah you probably should seek immediate medical attention. Protein bruises are usually a symptom of liver failure.

This, it happened to my brother when he started lifting

fucking retards dont look into what they're putting into their bodies before stuffing their faces

Yep, another day another dog. I'm guessing OP stopped replying because he went into intracellular shock.

>Eating enough protein to damage your liver
Are you a brainlet, OP?

Attached: 1565718574989.jpg (514x514, 49K)

This is like that Jow Forums thread where a guy gassed himself

I have read it. Thankfully nowdays medicine can stop something like chlorine poisoning.

Yeah but protien brusing is a sign of permanent liver damage and possibly hepatic steatosis

My cousin went to school with a guy who had protein bruising on the back of his calf and he figured he would "tough it out" and "wait and see". Ended up turning necrotic and he lost the leg from the knee down.

how are there people like this

reminds me of that one farmer who tried to treat his skin cancer buy cutting the tumors out with a knife

not op but now even I'm scared

Attached: 1534534535345435345.jpg (250x150, 6K)

>mfw reading this thread
>have bruise on leg
>dont know if from squats or liver failure

Am i going to be dajobu?

Attached: 1564973377642.gif (560x420, 175K)

Oh man this takes me back to when I first started out, I know better now. Man that one mistake coulda almost done me in for good, my doc was floored

You'll be dead like OP if you don't get help soon.

>lose toes and fingers with diabetes from too many carbs
>go into cardiac arrest from too much fat
>lose limbs from liver damage and protein bruising

are no macros safe, bros?

everything will be alright animeposter
close your eyes and drift away

Attached: 1366003144652.jpg (532x528, 87K)

Just got naked and checked my whole body for bruises. Holy shit i was in panick attack mode. Even now i am.

Attached: 1562636636308.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Holy shit user you should take pics and let us examine just to be sure. Safety first

this, ass pics first

OP PLEASE TELL ME YOU SEAKED OUT A DOCTOR
Seriously your body could shut down because of this, please just tell me you are seeking medical attention.

RIP
start writing your will

it's safe to assume that op has died. Another retard that hasnt done his research into protein gone press S to spit.

Yes stop now

this is what happens to meat eaters who don't get any s󠛡󠛡󠛡o󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y in their diet, RIP bro

Attached: s.jpg (205x208, 8K)

How tall are you?

Is it important to freeze food before to Get more time? It will lower the calories though and fatburning otherwise sleep will trick youre body that time is another time, might work for some tho, like people without lactose

/S

GOD DAMN IT WHY DON'T PEOPLE READ THE STICKY BEFORE STARTING THIS SHIT?!?

Attached: 1565610691856.jpg (372x268, 6K)

No you should lose weight fatty.

>should i stop eating protein?
You should stop bumping into things

how does one prevent this?

Attached: 572242434.jpg (655x527, 36K)

This was some god tiet trolling Jow Forums good job.. Pretty sure we scared the shit out of OP that he is prob now at the doctors shitting his pants

>Being this new
Fuck off you gay retarded mongaloid faggot

Either this is shit bait or your pussy is fatter than you

Bro I told you not to eat that protein bar...

Go see doctor NOW

is it true that if you drink protons with not fatty milk the protons are not able to activate properly and are starved of the not fatty milk

you should always drink fatty milk so the protons can dilate properly, right?

i know a guy who drank only non fatty milk with his protons and i literally saw BOTH his knees pop out of his legs on his squat so hard that they smashed into the mirrors in front of the squat rack

cope

>checked
OP, this will literally happen to you.

Attached: 1563934937619.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Have body