I have a plateau on hammer curls, bizeps curls and Benchpress. Evrything else is fine

I have a plateau on hammer curls, bizeps curls and Benchpress. Evrything else is fine.
How i break this shit?

i can see her pussy

I have this problem also, but found a way of increasing past it...but not sure if it's most efficient way if breaking plateau

How many reps are you doing?
How heavy?
Barbell or dumbbell?

Sniff

Man, oh man. Imagine the smell! Just imagine it! Hoo buddy. I tell ya, pal. Great smell!

>i have the solution to your problem
>i won't tell it though

ok this shit is getting ridiculous now

The "solution" I've found for myself is lowering weight.

Instead of doing ~3x5 (~5x5)...lowering weight by 10lbs and doing something like 3x15 (5x15).

I'm pretty DYEL though and can only do 3x10x40lb strict curls (super set with 5 reps of hammer curls at end of each set of strict curls) with dumbbells.

Barbells I can typically get either additional reps or weight because it seems easier.

I'm not going to pretend I know the answer/fix given I'm barely pushing weight compared to others.

I can see inside of her pussy

Also...I rep all sets to failure.

When I say 3x5, what this looks like in actuality is....

When still growing/adapting-
Set 1: 7 reps
Set 2: 5 reps
Set 3: 5 reps
Set 4: 4 reps (doesnt count..so I only mark it as 3x5)

Once I've gotten proficient-
Set 1: 8 reps
Set 2: 6 reps
Set 3: 6 reps
Set 4: 5 reps
Set 5: 5 reps

When I'm doing 3x15 or 5x15, I usually hit something like 20 reps in my first set....but I only count it as x15 for programming purposes.

Attached: 1519941987332.jpg (480x360, 37K)

bench 75 kg barbell
curl 15 kg x7
hammer 12.5 x 8

crazy innit

>The labia is actually visible
Holy shit

Attached: 1560478496353.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

woah that shit makes me hard in the gym

love gym thots

I don't even program my DB bench why are you bothering with your biceps lmao just do curls you retard

Only answer you need: increase the workload. No one cares how exactly, there are many methods and everyone and their mother has their own 'unique' over analysed way but it's simple: move more weight.

Generally, I stick to 20-30 working sets on major movements (bench, squat, etc.) and 10-20 working sets on minor movements (bicep curl, tricep extension etc.)

When I plateau I can drop the weights, increase the reps, and work upwards from there. The amount of working sets remains 20-30 or 10-20, so no retarded shit like going 100 reps of 1kg on hammer curls.

This allows you to increase your total volume without going overboard with working sets. Never decrease the weight and stick to the same amount of sets and reps.

Follow this and you will always progress up untill advanced - proficient.

You're welcome, and I just saved you a shit ton of money worth on information.

Only 1 set for each?

I think you need more volume.

Also...are you doing this at gym or home?
This weight is light enough that you should have dumbbells at home for consistency.

Just the time it takes you to go to gym is time you could have knocked these exercises out.
Also, you could be watching youtube, anime, whateverthefuck while exercising.
After a while, you'll be doing curls mindlessly while watching something.

Try getting 10kg dumbbells and a set of adjustable ankle weights.
Do a "benchmark" day where you try to see what your absolute max number of reps is at 10kg. Do 3 sets.

If you were under 20reps at 10kg, you need to focus on stamina. Try to keep in 15rep range and gradually increase weight.

Next time, see if you are able to surpass this benchmark.
If so, strap on ankle weight to arm it directly to dumbbell and start increasing weight.

Can do this every other night.
Then once you adapt, everynight.
Stamina/endurance training with lower weight than max seems to recover alot faster than max weight training.

You'll find that next time you try, you'll blow past 10 reps at original max weight (15kg, 12.5kg).

Do everything standing for core and stabilization gains.
Also, do both arms at same time. This will save time and also put more load on core, upper back, and stabilizers (moving 2x the weight at once that has to be counteracted by body).

Attached: 92334-2.jpg (500x500, 92K)

Or directly to dumbbell*

What do you mean by plateay for the curls? If you mean weight then yeah, you're not going to get any sort of linear progress on them. You're training a muscle not a movement, so the weight is not as important and I wouldn't worry about it, unless you're thinking of competing in a strict curl competition.

I need her insta. NOW

Attached: 1565229625794.jpg (243x250, 5K)

aliciagudo @ IG

Good image, retard, this is a blue board.

i can nothing do that you horny incels see stuff in wrinkels.