I don't know what to do anymore lads, I feel like my life is going nowhere. I can't keep any friends...

I don't know what to do anymore lads, I feel like my life is going nowhere. I can't keep any friends, I feel like everyone hates me, and whenever I feel motivated to do anything it just disappears so quickly. I said last night that I would finally go to the gym today and I just fucking didn't. I could say ill go tomorrow but I know I won't. Even when I speak to some of you guys, you don't reply. This thread will probably just be ignored and fade into oblivion. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1464544422073.jpg (1080x720, 175K)

i understand this feel user, i don't know what to tell you but i think it'll help to know you aren't the only one

I know it's a common feeling, especially on this board, but it just makes me feel so much worse. How pathetic can I be that this shit still gets to me.

well, i think there comes a point where if things really are terrible you'd be crazy not to be sad about things. i'm still torn up about a breakup that was a month ago, it's pathetic, but that doesn't mean i'm not allowed to still be emotionally affected

stop seeking friends, start being interesting and with time you'll meet some people that care for you. be patient and lonely, as long as it takes
why don't you go to gym? are you ashamed, or lazy?
if former, there's nobody that knows you, and they don't give a fuck about you anyway.
if you're lazy, force yourself. like, what alternatives do you have to do in your free time? playing fucking vidya? drugs? movies? come on, don't be a kid and spend time like adult now.

That is a good point, I'm still struggling from my last relationship where she was abusive as hell to me. I thought I was over it but I'm not sure anymore.

I think the main thing stopping me is that once I'm there I'll be able to do fuck all.

I used to play a lot of rugby until I got a bad concussion which stopped me doing any exercise for about a month or two. Since then I haven't done any proper exercise and that was about a year ago, nearly two. If I got on a treadmill or whatever I'd be able to run for about 3 minutes before I needed a break, it's pathetic.

>Even when I speak to some of you guys, you don't reply. This thread will probably just be ignored and fade into oblivion. I'm sorry.
Using a pic of Ciara Horan as the image is a good way to get your post deleted by mods. I don't even think they read threads at this point. They see a pic of Chinny and they delete thread.

Seriously? Didn't even consider that to be honest, i'll remember that for the future, thanks user.

the sooner you try to come back, the better.
you don't have to run on treadmill then, just walk for now and gradually increase speed every sesh
you don't have to be the peak of your performance on gym, but do your current best, so to speak. or even if you don't really want to, just do anything at all, it's better than nothing.

I understand that, but its so demoralising to try and do something and realise youre so unfit. Thank you for your advice though, I'll see how I feel in the next few days.

relationships are complicated, and as much as anyone will tell you, love is real - it's just a chemical equation. i think my best advice is to not hold down how you feel, and realize it's fine to miss people but not want them back in your life, etc. i want my ex back but after everything, it can't work out, you feel me?

I feel you,

The way i've always felt is that you can't force them to stay, so longing for them to return is a waste of time, but its still difficult to sleep when there's an empty space in your bed.

exactly, you make room for people in your life, you give them a little space in their heart, and as much as you can pretend, that space isn't going to go away, that little space will always be there. heartbreak is terrible, doesn't really go away, just fades into a dull pain when youre thinkin about your mistakes. im pretty sure i didnt come up with that bit, but it still rings true here. people will come, you'll make room, they'll leave. i don't know what to say, it's hard, i'm not sure what to do for myself either

you give them a little space in your heart, i mean

So you have more pics of Ciara?.

Ciara is old news.

Attached: 1493307591651.png (1200x675, 1.05M)

They used to turn into witch-hunt threads where her work/doxx/nudes would get posted. Not worth the trouble for the mods.

Attached: 1500772722473-0.jpg (640x1136, 120K)

That's fair enough, I used to speak to her for a bit but she disappeared after the server we were in got raided and her nudes got posted everywhere. Haven't seen her since.

She probably just left your server, she never left the internet. She has Instagram (Ciara.horan) and a discord.

Is that defo her insta? theres so many fakes, the discord of hers I had has been inactive for a while, especially with all the shit that kept happening.

Yeah, it is. Message her and she would probably confirm. She would delete her discord accounts often.

Bro its not just you, its all of us. Message me if ya wanna talk, not being sarcastic

Attached: 1517739501934.png (1500x946, 30K)

I miss Ciara. She was a huge part of my online life and just disappeared one day. I've been so depressed ever since. She was my one true queen.

I wish some girl would abuse me. I can't even get a girl to look at me, let alone talk to me or or abuse me.

She clearly was not a huge part if you are unaware that she has been around on discord and Instagram constantly.