How come manlets always look more Jow Forums in pictures?

How come manlets always look more Jow Forums in pictures?

Attached: manletss.png (1004x1041, 949K)

manlet proportions are more aesthetic, same reason most movie stars are manlets
they only look worse irl because height is so much more important

Also general SPH (short people hate) thread

Attached: manlets_gym.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>manlet proportions are more aesthetic

This is a cope right here my short friend.

They build muscle more easily.
As long as they don't have stumpy limbs, they should be fine.

Most movie stars are short because it's easier to fit them in frame. But as we get better and better tech that's slowly going away.

T. camera man

Why are they always so insecure?

Attached: manletswhenwilltheylearn.jpg (1080x1581, 775K)

there is NOTHING wrong with this, he had a goal and achieved it and now looks a lot better.

Attached: soy roid.jpg (768x768, 111K)

Serious question guys.

Will they ever learn? Or is it a lost cause at this point?

Attached: manlettippytoes.webm (960x1200, 1.29M)

They never learn. Being manlet is always between your ears.

lol

Attached: manletsshowingoff.webm (460x258, 489K)

DELETE THIS THREAD

Attached: 7764DA4B-B9F4-4C53-BA79-C58E10EC6B8B.jpg (495x362, 17K)

What is the official manlet cutoff? I've seen ones as low as 5'7" and high as 6'2".

in 2010 it was 6'0, in 2020 it's officially being raised to 6'2. by 2030 analysts currently predict it will be as high as 7' due to social media.

kek is this real?

perspective, user, the lady is way closer to the camera than they are. also she's wearing heels

they're still probably like 5'7"/5'8" tho

Attached: A+huge+part+of+bodybuilding+is+creating+an+appearance+of+_487214f0c83862df06b9bc6692f27fd7.jpg (800x1044, 260K)

Forbidden technique

There's no way she doesn't notice this

Attached: goldface.jpg (273x265, 33K)

Guy in the middle (Flex Lewis) is 166cm.

she knows, you can see her trying to shorten herself as well. she just wants to bang.

why is his face still so bloated? is this what too much s󠛡󠛡󠛡o󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y in the diet does to a person?

>she just wants to bang.

more like she wants to enjoy his humiliation from up close

can I get that in american please

But for what purpose?

Should have gone for ottermode. He looks like a cheap action figure lmao

>be 5'10
>go to doctor and tell him my feet always hurt when running and feels like I was not made for it
>takes a look at my feet, as with every person on earth if you look at them there is some slight thing with it
>give me medically prescribed insoles
>gain an inch in height
>now 6'0
>thots cant even call me out since they are medically prescribed to fix my posture

AND THEY THOUGHT I COULDNT ESCAPE THE PIT KEK

Attached: 0014 - Wjtv2x3.jpg (163x225, 40K)

Trust me, people know...

Attached: manletswilltheyeverlearn.jpg (1514x1000, 446K)

5'5''

nobody will know they are inside the shoe you monkey. I will never take my shoes off infront of strangers unless it's a girl I brought back to my apartment... and like I said even then she cant call me out on medically prescribed insoles or she would be a real bitch about it. think about it it is perfect, I even have the doctors note in my bedside table. Foolproof brother, I will never be caught.

Attached: 0004 - KahEJSj.jpg (500x500, 67K)

this guy is 5'11 just so you know.

just bee yourself :)

surreal

How is his head almost as tall as his shoulders are wide?

He just needs to do some neck training and get new glasses, he'd be killing it

the chard bardem

I thought this was a meme until I went to a party and we took a group picture and I saw the manlet of the group stand up as far on his tiptoes as possible beforehand.

They'll never learn, will they?

Im just baffled that they never do

The height meme is true. Take Taylor Swift for example, people find her hot because she's tall af. Long legs, good proportions. Take that away and she wouldn't have much going for her.

>user I thought you were 6ft?!?
>yes i am bc of prescribed insoles
>wait don't leave me
>LOOK I EVEN HAVE A DOCTORS NOTE

bruh

Attached: 1541622099925.jpg (600x589, 29K)

>be 5’10
>gain inch in height
>now 6’0
Mfw

>the virgin lanklet earthbound vs the chad manmore levitate

Hes not natty desu

He roided. It's nothing.

lol

Attached: Bike of Justice.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I cannot control my manlet height but I can control my nutrition and how hard I work

do not give up fellow manlets. we're all gonna (kinda) make it

Kek

Anybody notice how they are the only two not smiling? They need to loosen up a bit. Standing on their tip toes just makes their face look super tense.

Lost

Thay is some dumb bullshit right there. My dad is a director (of TV, adds and documents, mind you) and I've studied drawing and most models are short because of what the coping user said. But as he stated, IRL it's useless.

i want to believe user but all of these images are pure suicide fuel

Attached: 1548532624561.jpg (720x762, 65K)

I almost skulled a twink Manlet who told me to get off my phone.

Cause most of Jow Forums don't post body

needs contacts and a better haircut and he wouldn’t look so retarded

those boots get me every damn time

holy shit, he's really good at this

Attached: 1474411018971.jpg (500x564, 68K)

this is 212 division. take as much juice as you can while coming in under 212 lbs. quite literally the manlet division.

no you didn't

Attached: flex.jpg (817x494, 31K)

Notice how it's never a legit manlet, but a ~5'10 average dude. 5'8-5'11 must be the most insecure height group, not tall enough to be confident and not short enough to stop giving a shit. Constantly thinking about height and comparing themselves with others and counting who is taller and who not. Sad.

feel like training his neck would accomplish a lot here

kek!

maybe that's what missing cause his head looks massive

It's because they were so close to making it but didn't.

blackpill right here

maybe she think its cute

nah if I was 5'6'' I would want to kill myself every morning
>t. 5'9'' rounded up

But movie stars used to be really tall so that's bullshit, it's because of nepotism in the casting process and that's only getting worse, they're actually trying to pass their jewish insects off as chads now.

No you just imagined it user

The ones accepting it all look fine, no one gives a shit of Harry Potter is short as he's a 12 year old wizard and Seth Green looks like he must have a big cock or something. How can the copers be famous but have no awareness of how pathetic they look.

I'm a 5'7 manlet, but I'm also in med school and honestly ever since I quit drugs and booze, I was wondering if the desire for sex isn't the logical next step.

But if I was a regular manlet who bases his self-worth on attention from women and only has lifting going for him... well, it would be bad.

scrolling thru this thread

>my gf is 5'9"
>when she wears heels she is 6'2"or 6'3" at maximum
>I am 6'4"
>mfw feeling blessed with good genetics and not being a manlet

how does it feel to not hate yourself?
>t. 5'4

Attached: 75748382.png (439x456, 311K)

dont worry, we all have issues.

Don't be like that bro, learn to love yourself, you deserve it.

Attached: 383004755.jpg (1080x720, 69K)

pic related, user..

Attached: mxo7kJ1.jpg (204x196, 9K)

idk bout you guys. Im 20 and was 5'10 a few months back. I told my body you either grow or i will never have children, ending our genetics and ceasing to exist forever in time, and now I am 5'11 shoeless lol. Next im gonna force myself to grow up to 6' and gain an inch in dick length and girth. Still I will never hold my ex in my arms again but its a good way to cope

bretty good, like guy on the left except all the time

Attached: 1563960575694.png (771x671, 577K)

fucking based mind over matter user.

Attached: Wee-Bey_Pondering.gif (288x288, 1.41M)

"Alright boys time to go home, mom's got work! If you behave we stop by McDiddlies"

The right guy's real problem are those pepperoni nips.

They look like weird marshmellow trolls. Not fit. Weird.

Attached: 1528637168301.png (222x293, 148K)

Being a manlet let’s smaller muscles look bigger by comparison to everything else. In any case though 6’5 is ideal it’s just a hard frame to fill.

Didn’t realize everyone except Arnie was a Manley I just assumed they were all around 6’3

manlet* typo trips

Action figure mode

Manlets have superior insertion and muscle definition because everything is compressed onto a smaller frame

I've decided to round down my height 1 inch smaller, so anyone who is actually 6ft or 6'2'' will look like they're lying and be considered a manlet.

it's not, different people have different facial bones, my friend has a thin face at 20%+ bf

>manlets
not just manlets, literally everyone on instagram
stop thinking everyone on social media looks the way they do

AHAHA

Attached: 1565736899150.jpg (500x745, 79K)

can someone please post a shopped version with a slightly bigger head I am laughing so hard

Attached: 1494204319170.jpg (620x670, 93K)

he looks like a giant toddler wearing briefs

Attached: 1553176076023.png (748x756, 168K)

jesus christ this is awful

>t. 5'7

kek

Is skulled a new term for deep throat?