Help

My Ex is dating a 10/10 Chad now. what do besides lifting til I puke?

Attached: IMG-20190520-WA0000.jpg (750x1334, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2290514/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try and last long enough until he dumps her

Laugh at his un-aesthetic, fat covered obliques.

Attached: 1565797667741.jpg (750x1334, 101K)

Well, dude, you should probably just beat the fuck out of him if you think you can take him.

Otherwise, eat clen, tren hard and test your limits until you think you can.

Yeas, you will probably go to jail, plead it down to a misdemeanour and that's that. It won't get her back but it will ruin her relationship with her since he has proved himself a worse fighter than you.

Dude he looks like a total fag

That's the guy? 10/10 chad? Because he just graduated ottermode?

Bulk up and beat him up faggot. Prison ain't that bad.

What a retard. Ooh I'm going to go to Santorini ooh ooh. Fuck u

Fuck the boyfriend to establish dominance

Beating him up and raping him would unironically be the best move.

This. Fuck him in front of her to show how gay he is.

It's not him. he's 190cm+ and pretty buff

Why are you spending time to see what your ex is up to? Forget about her and work on yourself, kuck.

>bald twink
>10/10

First sound advice in this thread.
The others: what kind of low esteem manchildren are you? Why does that bother you? But since you wanna go down that road and compare yourself to him OP, see it as you are playing in the same league as this guy. So good for you!

Buy the biggest, nastiest dildo on bad dragon and sodomize him with it. Use blair's death sauce as lube.

>using exclamation marks
Yikes

everybody does that, don't pretend like you never have. you're either lying if you do or you've never had a relationship. you can go to far but literally everybody checks out what their ex is up to at least a bit.

thank you guys! alright I'm off lifting. may piana and zyzz spot me spiritually.

jesus this is autism.

Forget she exists. Trust me, your life will instantly get much better as soon as you do that. You can always find a better girl and we both know she's not gonna meet anyone better than you, king.

Attached: 2D8076CD-67EB-4CB3-8D8E-568281003671.jpg (919x919, 106K)

become a chad you fucking incel

That is definitely the goal!

>bald
>chad
fucking kek

also your ex will probably end up dumping him and moving on once she gets bored, so why bother feeling jealous over someone who's about to be in your shoes here in a few months

Sure, of course you wanna know what's up with your ex etc. But you don't have to evaluate everything she does and obsess over her actions and who she bangs now. Let go of all that stuff and focus on yourself.

God played a cruel joke on us by making the temptation to check up on your ex so strong.

mama

Attached: 157569763.jpg (225x225, 7K)

IS THAT THE 10/10 CHAD?????

Attached: 1296343656827.jpg (310x310, 29K)

This seriously, dwelling on the past isn't good for you when she's already gone. Just focus on betting yourself so you can get a better gf.

block her on all social media so you are not reminded of her

Realize that this is literally a struggle that has existed since before humans were humans

Every single organism is trying to reproduce and pass their genes on.

Mate selection is based in trying to find the most suitable mate possible with goal of bettering their genetic code.

Either lower your standards and find a woman that thinks you are better than/equal to her genetically (and thus will produce healthy offspring)....or bust your ass to improve yourself and aim higher.

When I was in school, I was taught that DNA is relatively fixed.
Was also taught that there were only 9 planets in solar system (and we hadn't yet detected/proved/observed others around other stars).

Since that time, many more planets were detected in our own solar system. Pluto has been demoted and is no longer a planet and ~3700 planets have been observed.

DNA itself has also been proven to be continually shifting
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2290514/

Workout and improve your genes.. find a better mate.
Give both your ex and the Chad the finger.

Let your failure burn inside you.

base

Just because people do it doesn't mean it's healthy. I checked up on literally one (1) of my exes, and that was just because she was my first gf. She hooked up with a guy I thought was much less appealing than me, which should have made me feel good, but I didn't feel anything. I never bothered to look up an ex again after that, because I knew there was literally no reason to do so and the odds that one day I'd look up an ex that ended up better off without me were too high to bother.

Seriously, just don't do it, especially in your 20s where women can literally hop from dick to dick.

Be the bottom one, not the top one. Be the success story you're afraid your ex will be. Be the one who ended up better off.

Attached: dontthink.jpg (471x560, 36K)

Don't forget to whisper "grow, grow, grow"

thank you for your help, fellow Jow Forumsizen. I will absolutely talk this whole thing as a fuel to bring out the best version of myself. Let's go, Brothers, we are all going to make it!

Just get a 10/10 Stacy gf. It's not that hard.

Attached: FB_IMG_1553530778191.jpg (638x685, 52K)

the only way to mog an ex is to settle down with a girl and when she texts you years down the line to see what's up mention your house, family, and kids

I thought everyone did this....

Attached: 20190814_122347.jpg (1080x1409, 221K)

plot twist: op is actually the guy

>People being jealous of male models at this day and age

Can this meme fucking end. These people have:

unenviable physiques: all but height is easily achievable AND surpassable with a couple years of barbell training

AND

an unenviable lifestyle: they have to CONSTANTLY travel from crystal bell to crystal bell. They get to be everywhere but see/do nothing and the culture of vanity they're surrounded with doesn't help at all. This is especially true for female models who constantly get chewed up by drugs, sex and alienation

Who's the girl?

Attached: 92A938DC-947E-4774-8452-33FDB699995A.jpg (661x760, 184K)