Back Thread - Don't neglect those meatshields, senpaitachi

Back Thread - Don't neglect those meatshields, senpaitachi.

6' 182

Attached: 20190814_121234.jpg (998x1441, 602K)

You wide as hell
What do you do for bacc and lats and the like?

natty?

no fucking way this is natty, I've seen a lot of roiders with worse fucking bank lol

Deadlifts are my favorite exercise. Getting up to 510 at 180 bw has obviously been a help. But isolation-wise just all the typical shit - lots of rows, chins/pulls/, lat pulls, etc.

Yeah, natty. 6.5 years of consistent lifting.

I always get roid accusations on Jow Forums, but that's to be expected. If beginner me saw current me, I'm sure I'd probably even think I was on something.

post front
guaranteed I can show you 5 confirmed roiders with the same amount of training you do who look worse
>i swear im natty its just pure genetics tehee

He has just a wide frame you retard.

How did you waist look at a higher bodyfat percentage? Have you always had a narrow waist?

Because they have shitty insertions, brainlet

Who gives a flyng fck if natty, he looks excellent. Presumably better than you would even if you did roids.

Post moar OP, miring that wingspan

literally no natty ever looks as good as a roider, and no natty gets constantly accused of being a roider, this shit is just a wet dream, literally never happens, its always fake natties shitposting on the internet

Front.
Slow bulked up from auschwitz mode during those 6.5 years so couldn't tell ya what I look like higher bf%. Yeah, always narrow waist. 31 I believe. Wide shoulders help a lot.

I really am natty, but I understand why you don't believe so. There are too many fake nattys out there. Keep in mind all my pics are great angles, lighting, pump, etc.

Attached: 20190603_230029.jpg (639x754, 322K)

Post lower body with back/wings pls

>Yeah, always narrow waist. 31 I believe. Wide shoulders help a lot.
Interdasting, I used to have a tiny waist before bulking 20kg
I know it's difficult to do but could you give us a shoulder width measurement?

I would honestly roid just for the back

What do you do for core. Mines kinda lacking

Honestly did not mean for this to turn into a circle jerk around me. Somebody else fucking post.
I might ask my client to measure me when he gets here later.

Lazy about doing core to be honest. Low bf% is obviously the biggest part. When I do actually train core, I'll typically just superset ab wheels with hanging leg raises. I need to do more though because I can tell it's becoming an issue during heavy Deads/front squats.

What are your lifts?

200/335/375/510

Squats are ATG, but still obviously my worst lift. Not a fan.

>I might ask my client to measure me when he gets here later.
will pop back later to check, thank you

mirin tiny waist and thickness OP

Attached: back.jpg (473x618, 63K)

Found my tape measure and did it myself. I got 22 in, but I'm retarded so I probably did it wrong.

Real meaty. Looking good senpai

Hm, not necesarily
Best way would be to stand up against a wall, mark either side then measure it after you've stepped away
But 22 In shoulder to shoulder width across your chest or back is probably accurate enough

Can you post waist and shoulder width measurements pls? very nice

Goals, gj.

Attached: 1565803936440.png (2048x1536, 3.38M)

How do I look? Thick? Solid? Tight?

Attached: nice.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

Yeah did it that way and got 22 inches.

Honestly bro, you natty? This is my goal body, looking great man.

Best in the thread.
Thanks and yes.

Wide as hell, my shoudlers are relatively untrained but I'm still high bodyfat% and 20.5" wide
I hope to add an inch, two if it's possible but I'll cut first to see what I'm working with

sorry man, don't have my tape here
waist is wide af though, probably 32+ inches. i got kinda weird structure, with wide hips, narrower rib cage, and wide shoulders, which gives me just the slightest hourglass shape. i hate it and do my best to compensate with wide as fuck lats, but at high bf% it just isn't happening.
6" 230lbs btw

Attached: front.jpg (865x1064, 121K)

You look like a perfect specimen of manhood. Front?

>with wide hips, narrower rib cage, and wide shoulders
This gives me hope

Absolute monster. Good work.

Fuaaaaaahk, mirin.

Woops sorry missed that. Lord you are perfect. Can't believe you'd ever say you have "weird" structure when you mog this whole board.

Out of curiosity, how big is your bepis? Surely there must be some flaw kek

Because it's less impressive when someone is roiding

Are you pulling shorts over your hips slightly to hide wide/love handle?

You say that as if roiders are lying in bed all day and magically gaining muscle, when they're probably lifting heavier and harder than you. I can admire the work they put in. Only thing that feels particularly unfair is how lean they can get without having to starve themselves as much.

i'm more critical as i do bodybuilding shows and structure matters. otherwise, yea, it isn't a big deal
idk lol i stopped measuring my peepee when i was 16, i think it was 6.7 inches then. i've not had complaints. flaw is definitely the face but i'm not showing that
yes. also, when taking pictures slighly angle your hips to the side to make your waist appear smaller

Sounds perfect, I wanna see bruh. n-no homo. Shame about your face if true, but I'm sure your body more than makes up for it.

>when taking pictures slighly angle your hips to the side to make your waist appear smaller
Writing this down, going to give these hoes a taste of their own medicine

Does anyone know what i did to my left trap/shoulder/back last summer?

Helped my friends family move and lifted a huge stonetable with a harness, afterwards it looked like this.

No pain, no swelling, no redness, no warmth around the area, no bruises or anything

Attached: photo_2019-08-14_19-27-59.jpg (1280x1280, 106K)

Im not saying that at all I'm saying someone with a body and lifts like that is more impressive when they are doing it themselves and someone whose injecting chemicals into themselves because they couldn't do it on there own is less impressive. Work ethic is admirable and if you need roids to achieve your goals go for it.

Attached: IMG-20190803-WA0005.jpg (1200x1600, 148K)

when the body has to compensate for both the face AND the personality, it gets tough
it's a classic move of the GOAT
pull your pants up senpai

forgot pic

Attached: arny.jpg (289x498, 35K)

5’11 king of manlets

Attached: 40F990E4-F9AF-48B3-9F07-D5931A86020C.jpg (750x1334, 145K)

what's wrong with your personality?

based back and juccy fat ass, wtf. post profile/side shot?

nice ass

The amount of back acne in this thread is sad.

Attached: yikes hill.jpg (953x730, 62K)

6"4/248lb follower of the BLOAT Lords teachings. Praise him.

Attached: thicksolidtight.jpg (1864x914, 271K)

Who gives a fuck about love handles? That guy is absolutely juicy, I'm miring hard.
No one can be 5% bf all year long without roids.

Nice traps user

Attached: 20190812_213546.jpg (1330x1862, 309K)

Currently lean bulking

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 696K)

the only correct way to bulk
mirin

My back looks mediocre.

I do pull ups and rows all the time, 1:1 with push exercises. Actually more, because I climb too.

My back is strong, I can do 16 full extension pull ups with a plate, 7 with 2pl8. I can strict seal row 255 for 5.

It just doesn't grow that much

>Who gives a fuck about love handles?
I have them too, was just nice to see anons with my body type make it
I shall join him too one day

He isn't natty, his fucking delts are cannonballs, that's always the giveaway

Who is frauding/natty ITT?

where the fuck did your body hair go to? unleash the bear faggots, be a lion not a salon pussy

I'm and I've never shaved my back, it's just the lightening.

who fucking gives a shit about who’s natty and who’s not natty?
lift until you can’t get any bigger and leaner. if you aren’t happy with how you look at that point, hop on steroids. why do you need to look up to some anonymous goku-looking dude on the internet as a stand-in for the dad you never had growing up and why is it so important to you that he never touched a needle?

Post body

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT!

Attached: ogdoW1P.png (1000x1000, 519K)

4 months into lifting and down 13 lbs. Can I get a rating on my back so far.

Attached: CA3427B5-FFCE-4FAA-AE80-52732C752A84.jpg (3088x2316, 1.78M)

I see you too have had shoulder surgery user. Football?

How we lookin

Attached: 20190805_224956.jpg (2592x1944, 1.27M)

>tfw scoliosis

Attached: 1562918051675.jpg (1024x992, 148K)

Looking like a cute but slightly wide twinky twink, I like it. Good job boy.

Nice back, biceps look big, ass looking perky. You're clenching it and feeling up your own ass, but no homo, rite?

Huh? What makes you say that? I've never had surgery. Dislocated shoulder badly once working as a bouncer at a bar, but that's the worst I've done to it.

I think it's because you have what looks like a keyhole scar

Fat cunt

He is clearly a manlet, doesn't take much to fill out a small frame

Think mine will be pretty good once I cut for like a year

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (3088x2320, 816K)

Attached: Snapchat-1181567345.jpg (1080x1920, 422K)

Post body

Attached: Snapchat-1242430210.jpg (1080x1920, 435K)

Losinf the love handles will work wonders on you

Im a fatso and i kinda should not post here

Attached: 15658187165877787599368088503170.jpg (2944x2208, 1.19M)

Yeah I’ve been trying to lose them with aggressive fat loss via high intensity cardio.

Yeah most roidcels should just accept their shitty genetic limitations.

Only fatasses are hairy

Try Lyle McDonald stubborn fat solution, pdf or buyfag.

Yeah don't go criticizing people's body hair when you're a fatlard.

tl;dr fasted cardio, warmup, some HIIT, then steady state. optional yohimbine + caffeine + l-tyrosine. doable for most people once a week on a cut.

Ok I’ll look into it, thanks user.

Oh, lmao. That's literally just a scratch from picking up my dogs bag of dog food that's healing slowly.

Yeah, I’m monkmode

Attached: 147FF357-52E4-43BE-AF06-15E830F31E95.jpg (750x1334, 109K)

bro bowl cut raaaaaaad

Attached: WIN_20190814_184623 (2).jpg (768x587, 42K)

I'm 6' Archbishop of Manlets

You can still roid and look like shit retard, Blaha has roided for years.

I’ve always thought my back was shit but got a mire at the beach last week for it

Attached: 1D5F142B-652D-420C-9EF7-E7FD019BF7E5.jpg (902x1792, 196K)

eat nigga eat

this looks hilarious he has anatomy like a cartoon character, his lower body is so small

While you're still thicc, do lots of pull ups, your lats are seriously lacking

I like his tiny little arms