Get mired by homos

>get mired by homos
>not a single girl seems to care about my existence

I didn't know the combo of long hair + muscles would cause such undesired results. fuck this planet

Attached: tumblr_n4qc5l220l1sxh0gfo1_500[1].jpg (500x375, 25K)

long hair does not look good on most men, and when it does it's on a 9/10 who would look better with short hair

You are supposed to approach women. You are a spiritual woman, that is why faggots see you as one of their own.

Attached: benj-1.jpg (1201x629, 396K)

Girls are probably mirin too, but they're naturally less overt about it than men are.

He’s hotter with short hair

t. faggot

mind=blown

>staged photo with different facial position and favorable lighting vs. rando picture in a club
?

>long hair does not look good on most men
I agree with the most men part, but holy shit some guys look fucking amazing with longish hair

yep.

How long would you say is too long?

Would long hair look good on Jeff Seid?

Fucking niggers forced me to do the paint edit myself (I picked the first image I found on the internet here )

Attached: before after.png (1312x700, 1.06M)

t. Norwood 4

at least somenone thinks you are hot

Only free men have long hair.

cringe

based
you're not subservient... right user?

Attached: Screenshot_20190814_161735.jpg (1080x1132, 302K)

>when you finally realize most women don't give a shit about men having big muscles

Finally people get it.

Attached: geralt-thumbs-up.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

on this bitch of an earth it's either be a twink or be built. if you're too old and/or ugly it is the only way

>first year of college
>decide to hit the gym and grow out my hair
>I look amazing
>happa chick who I've been trying to get with rejects me saying she doesn't like guys with long hair
>gay dudes all over me
>wtf
>now I fuck twinks

Women may or may not give a fuck, but the confidence and respect you gain from being built translates to women being more attracted to you.

How do I get pic related's hair? When I comb it back I get a tupé.

Attached: 15658115449771438146401.jpg (1944x2592, 1003K)

I don’t think you were mired by anyone, you want to be but you aren’t. That’s insecure af to get butthurt about being admired by gays.
Gays are the most shallow visually attuned creatures out there not to mention they’re gay, it’s a literal requirement to be fit in their communities and if you aren’t you aren’t getting any lay. Heterosexual men can be fat or have a dad bod and women are like yeah whatever you can fuck me.
If gays are admiring you you’ve legit made it and I’m not talking about fat bear self loathing faggots I’m talking about the cardio bunny twinks and lifted husbandos who look tight af in suits.
Same ways women don’t respect men for their bodies full stop. Men respect other men for nice bodies gay or straight
Basically
TLDR
>things that never happened to OP because he’s an insecure faggot larping for attention
Also post body OP

Pretty accurate
Chicks creamed themselves over thors ragnarok haircut more

Then explain why Loki always got much more attention from girls than Thor when both had long hair

Fuck off with your first-world problems, at least someone is mirin. Be grateful all the hard work is being appreciated by someone. I bet your house isn't even haunted, quit your bitching.

>not jesusmaxxing
Lmao

Attached: IMG_20190815_084728647.jpg (3474x4632, 3.51M)