Can u guys remind me why ohp is a good exercise again I hit 1 plate for 4 rep yesterday 6”2 177 lbs

Can u guys remind me why ohp is a good exercise again I hit 1 plate for 4 rep yesterday 6”2 177 lbs

Attached: 1BDFA25B-4592-48F8-80D6-73F0C3B05DC2.jpg (1572x2104, 798K)

Builds shoulders better than any other exercise

Also, you look like a 54 year old dad that’s given up

because shoulders

I’m 23

>Khakis with giant pockets are for children and old men who've given up on their bodies

Never gonna make it. The key to high fashion, form fitting and simplicity.
Baggy clothing are flat out shit, and if you have muscle, it doesn't accentuate the "assets". Most people wear baggy clothing to hide their shitty bodies.

>and that is flat out the truth

Attached: 1563135339569.jpg (1080x1142, 61K)

My body

Attached: AAFE1F17-0802-4468-BE90-4E0CAF4D5C69.jpg (3088x2320, 1.3M)

This is a fucking joke, right? How can you possibly hide a body this nice under those ugly, ill-fitted clothes? I'm legitimately having trouble believing either 1) this is the same body and 2) you're actually 23.

I just wear whatever

True but overly tight also looks like shit

Yeah but why care about any of that?

Some people don't lift for others and don't care about showing off, user. Crazy I know.

I don't care about why, I'm asking how. Like, the only way I can think of is literally only buying used clothes from Goodwill or something. If OP were to buy literally anything new that's actually in his size, then he would look great, but somehow he manages to avoid that.

I mean you constantly see dudes compensate for their less-than-stellar body by dressing well, but I've never seen the polar opposite of it. I'm fascinated honestly. I'm just imagining a girl hooking up with OP as a last resort because she's desperate for dick, then he takes his shirt off and she just loses her fucking mind.

Your outfit just cries out that you're American. For the love of god, step up your fashion

No, SEXcore is ideal for Jow Forums guys

Not OP but I do the same. Since he has more he knows what to do with, I just use my father's tees and polo shirts which are often a size too large since he has a belly. I still look decent, just not muscular. It actually helps because it avoids me some glares and comments throughout the week.

Yep it seems like not caring about fashion is only a American thing

>faggy dress

No thanks I rather give it to Israel

>It actually helps because it avoids me some glares and comments throughout the week.
Why would you want this though? I'm just intrigued by the idea that somebody would deliberately make themselves appear worse than they actually look when 99% of people do the literal opposite.

gives you 3d shoulders without needing to take steroids

Guys, I haven't been able to do OHP for a month now. My left front delt hurts and the pain didn't go away. I think I might have shoulder bursitis. What should I do?

That isn't exactly heavy. Hit 90% of your bodyweight before you decide it's useless.

based

Nice

the pants are good pants, manly practical pants, not old peoples pants, dont worry user, also very aesthetic with a better shirt and posture.

In my personal experience once you get 'really big' by normie standards (so moderately big) people who are less than intimate with you will often flatten your identity to just 'a big strong guy'. This can obviously be annoying in interactions because there's more to you than that. Most people who lift know you can go really far without lifting remotely being your top priority. Most people in general don't.

The mires by girls aren't really worth it since they'll end up getting nervous and acting stiff, which is a pity because they would otherwise maybe be nice people to talk to.

Maybe that's just a matter of how your personality is matched with your body though. E.g. if you were more dominant and carefree you'd want to show off more.

Because it's a multi-joint push that engages your whole kinetic chain better than the bench AND requires a lot of coordination and torso stabilization, thus also working out a lot of trunk muscles AND allows you to handle a decent amount of weight fot that growth stimulus.

It's basically the squat of upper body.

> squat of the upper body
What about weighted dips

Attached: 4LvgqhE.jpg (750x769, 66K)

Looks comfy