Is it possible for girl with flat ass to get a butt like this without surgery...

Is it possible for girl with flat ass to get a butt like this without surgery? This is my goal butt right now I just have an average, skinny butt. But I feel like this is all photoshop or surgery. If I get my lifts up and can deadlift a lot and do a lot of plates can I have this ass or will I only ever have a smaller bum?

Mine is like the left maybe slightly smaller

Attached: 8075728A-FE2F-4B34-9404-F1D966F5CC09.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StrongCurves/
bretcontreras.com/strong-curves-a-womans-guide-to-building-a-better-butt-and-body-sample-and-coaching-consultation-giveaway/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am highly suspicious because all of the changes from these Instagram fitnsss girls all look similar to the BEFORE AND AFTER changes from plastic surgeons butt augmentation section (pic related)

Attached: 66619728-9441-4690-87F3-C73BA512D021.jpg (2048x2048, 186K)

It's just genetics, squatting helps but it cant change the facts.

Im a guy who's pretty lean and with huge arse (male and female Co workers always comment on it or even slap it) and I never had to work for it.

Squatting makes it nicer but doesn't magically change it.

Yeah point your ass closer to the camera like this girl did

Neiva Mara is my ultimate body goal... unfortunately I don’t believe her results are natural and it’s more than likely she has ass implants and abdominal etching because her body is out of this world

Unless someone can convince me otherwise? I am going to the gym either way I just don’t believe I can make this level of progrsss that these girls do in 2 years

When I put on fat it doesn’t go to my ass..

Attached: 2A350405-CDFF-4FA9-86C5-0739830C3EDC.jpg (768x768, 108K)

nobody cares, do hip thrusts. maybe you will not get an ass like the girls on instagram but you will still improve.

Should I look into ass implants or BBLs? I really don’t want to do it because it’s so expensive ($14,000+) and risky (you are left with huge scars and your ass will always be dimpled)

plus what if big asses go out of fashion or it gets botched,,, then I will be left with a monstrosity...

I feel like when I am low bf % I’m skinny and no ass but i can try to build muscle in my legs and “fake” having curves? Whereas if I gain fat it goes to my arms and stomach and flanks... doesn’t look good.

So this sucks... genetics sucks. Everyone always says just go to gym and get fit... but it won’t make you look like supermodel

Judging by the size of her leg muscles, she got that ass and those abs in the gym. She might be cruising on a low dose of anavar, though.

Squats, deadlifts, hip thrust and low-dose anavar are cheaper and healthier (debatable) than implants.

Id say yes. I mean, all the girls I see regularly doing squats, deads and thrusts have nice butts. Its unlikely only girls with pre-existing asses happen to put in the work for them.

I don’t want to do something and hope for the best........ what is the point in wasting time for not getting the results I want? I want to know what these girls do to get their asses because they all look the same and I want to do it too. If it’s hip thrusts then that’s what I will do (even though it’s embarrassing to do them at the gym because the bros stare))

Okay what is anavar? And I’ve seen some results with deadlifts... so yes I’m going to keep doing those. I just want to know your guy’s opinions about this dilemma. I was watching a debate on twitch the other day where a guy was saying that all of these butts are fake... which was discouraging because I try to follow their routine.

Attached: B9241465-B920-4065-8723-FF5D2D2F4267.jpg (1080x1323, 290K)

Ok this is encouraging. Thank you for this... will keep going in that case.

Implants are really, really bad. Evidence had been surfacing about specific illnesses and medical emergencies stemming from implants. The other methods such as reallocating fat are short term.

Fitness is your best bet, and you can achieve a juicy goal but it will take time, people like me are just naturally gifted (when I put on weight it goes to my arse and stomach, nowhere else)

Just work hard and DON'T go crazy and go too low with body fat. Nor do you want to lose weight fast. Do a slow clean cut if you want to be lean but juicy.

If you want the long winded discussion, details and articles from medical journals, you're welcome to message me over DMs or the fit discord.

And remember, a lot of it is angles.

Attached: 1556107358225.png (1080x1080, 1.9M)

>I don’t want to do something and hope for the best........ what is the point in wasting time for not getting the results I want?

u cant go wrong with fitness. there's simply no way for you to not get the results you want with the classic approaches. its a question of degree. other factors are genetics, fat levels etc.

fake asses always look kind of weird and are not as attractive
Do a lot of lifting with emphasis on lower body and your glutes will grow. Bret Contreras' Strong Curves program is an excellent routine for any woman who wants to grow her ass specifically.

Fat cells have memory like your liver and if you think just going under the knife will get you the body you want, then you'll end up with a ton of scar tissue and weird lumps. There's no way around losing the weight without diet and exercise and maintaining it.

Implants are a terrible idea period. It will save you way more time, money, and physical pain just to hire a personal trainer and a gym membership. You risk infection, pain addiction, and permanent scars even if you can afford everything else.

Squats + Romanian deadlifts will improve your butt

you need to learn how to work your butt muscles

what fitchicks do is essentially bodybuilding

who is this fluid druid

Does this girl have a natural butt? This is what I would be happy with. Do you see the V at the top of the crack? That’s what I want

I don’t want to lose weight! I want to gain mass in my ass.

Yes so dead lifts and hip thrusts and squats can do this for me? Right now it’s very weak... I deadlift 12 lbs

Those are the starting movements for butt growth. You have to increase volume for growth

Sorry if I’m stupid but I started with 4 lbs on most exercises (of course when using machines or cables I do a lot more, but I’m talking free weights) and I saw noticeable (a little bit) gain by the time I reached 12 lbs...

I think probably noticeable because even other people commented on it. So you are saying by the time I reach 120 lb deadlifts the muscle itself will get even bigger? Is that how this works?

I have hipdips which is just bad genetics no cure and I’m wondering if hip thrusts will do the same thing but for those?

post butt

How about you start focusing on being a real woman instead of a huge assed, way too much makeup wearing dumb Instagram whore nobody wants to hear talk for more than two seconds?

its the journey, not the destination.

everyone’s bodies are different and respond to stimuli differently; trying new routines is about finding what your body responds well to and NOT whatever horseshit someone is trying to peddle to you with empty promises of “results”.

I did that most of my life user... neglected my health and fitness and aesthetics to try and be a “real” person with an imprsssive career and a long list of interests. But at the end of the day people like a nice ass and a good body. So I gotta do that too.

Plus now that I have a real job and a partner with a real job we take more vacations. So last time (6 months ago) I was on the beach it was torture and I felt so insecure. I just wanted to look thick and juicy next time we went somewhere... you know, for the Instagram page.

>plus what if big asses go out of fashion
If you would go under the knife only for fashion trends, maybe you are somewhat of a brainlet.

This. The human brain is actually very good at discerning real from fake.

I mean, just like the people on here that /fraud, so it's not that hard to believe

I think that fraudsters have something of a brainlet issue too

But yes, I sadly believe that there are people that stupid.

>a lot of it is angles
Camera angles and pic related angles

Attached: 12A1FD3A-AC78-4187-BCA9-9B5A8673628B.png (740x387, 108K)

Yes this is true

APT and the one-leg-bent trick are makeup-tier female bullshittery.

Haha, maybe one day.

Need to get my bodyfat down to 13 percent before I start posting on here.

Pls user, I promise that I will mire it. Also, 13%bf is too lean, I want the fatty one

>plus what if big asses go out of fashion or it gets botched,,, then I will be left with a monstrosity...
implants become a monstrosities regardless.

Attached: muhqueen.jpg (1000x653, 100K)

deadlift both sumo (adductors, good for building artifical width) and rdl (hamstrings for thickness), light squats and hip thrusts for reps do less focus on this if you're short otherwise you'll look like you have midge legs and start the Architect™ diet. also start biking more you'll feel it in your gluteus.

basically look for bikini/figure competitors rather than influencers, you'll get a better idea of what shape your muscles can take

Imagine the smell

LONDON
plz become my varbie gf

You are dumb. You can go from zero ass to a giant ass by lifting. It's a muscle you dork. Some girls just get lucky with fat distribution looking good but you can absolutely grow an ass. I was a skinny kid with zero butt and now I have a big ol setta glutez

Attached: 1557646037160.jpg (738x720, 75K)

I’m not a trans

You are fucking dumb. Ass is mostly fat. Whenever i cut down my ass will shrink with 50-60% AT LEAST. Same goes for all other people.

You can shape it a little with training, but you can't make something out of fucking nothing. and don;t come with these angled fucking thot pictures of yours. Plus how the fuck do you even know those results were acquired with training?? You know how many woman do that Brazilian butt lift

You guys are so fucking clueless it hurts.

You will get literally nowhere using that kind of weight. You can one thousand percent squat the empty barbell which is 45. Probably a decent amount more. Keep adding weight, the muscles won't grow unless you keep adding weight and taking it seriously.

Says homeboy who lifts weights to improve his physical appearance

No. I can’t squat the barbell I am very weak. Trust me I have tried it’s too heavy. But I expect in a month or so I will be able to... Ive been getting stronger. For the record the barbell is 45 lbs and I am around 110-115. For a long time I had anorexia so I was underweight and I think that’s why I have so few muscles in my body. I hope that soon I can do real lifts...

Of course its the tripfaggot with the dumbest take in the thread, congratulations on your effortless win in 4chans retard olympics.

Attached: Tripfag enters the thread.webm (640x360, 577K)

If you don't like that that's how he is, why are you even here? That's literally what 95% of the people on this board are doing.

A hearty kek

A: I don't think being a muscular and strong guy going to stop being attractive, it's been here since cavemen
B: Even if it becomes undesirable for an individual after time you can just stop lifting and using gear and look like everybody else again, you can't un-do surgery

I agree withyou, I think a lot of the girls on Instagram did get a BBL. but I do think muscle grows... like for example most guys can get large pecs by lifting weights. So why can’t the same be for ass?

I just want mine to be a little bit bigger and rounder. Mostly the shape. But this my goal

Attached: C28F55C9-114C-4C79-B7D5-CECCDDC54930.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Are you joking or actually retarded? I should have expected as much from masT. (Glutes are a muscle than can be trained and become bigger, same as any other) just because you have a fat ass and shit fat distribution doesn’t mean others can’t have one that’s muscle

start by hack squatting with dumbbells.

Keep the bottom of your hips rolled forward and your spine truly neutral throughout the motion.

You want to drop to where the top of your thighs drop below your knees just in case you have weak tendons.

You have to eat though.

The natty women who gained huge asses gained a lot of weight to get it.

Your hormones are probably subdued due to your eating disorder so slowly ramp up the calories, do all the compound movements you can and do cardio.

Try to limit your fats to avocado, canola, olive, and nuts to spur you rhormones to achieve proper weight distribution..

My wife had wide hips but a flat ass and then she started lifting with me 6 days a week hitting all the compounds at least 2x a week. She now has an erotically large ass and i fucking love it.

I’m really confused about the warping in this pic

Attached: CC797F29-CA25-4A34-839E-11E7F9F7D293.jpg (750x1334, 492K)

Look at Bret Contrara's Strong Curves program. There's also a subreddit with many progress pictures for you to compare.

reddit.com/r/StrongCurves/

bretcontreras.com/strong-curves-a-womans-guide-to-building-a-better-butt-and-body-sample-and-coaching-consultation-giveaway/

Attached: onefishtwofish.jpg (711x190, 28K)

KEK

That's totally fine and why we're here. I just meant it's retarded to criticize a girl for lifting to improve her body when you're a guy who lifts to improve your body

This is very useful advice! Thank you. Hopefully I can achieve similar results.

I knew you had dubs before I even looked, because what you are saying is the unquestionable truth

Checked

>with an impressive career
First mistake. Start being an actual woman.

Becauase getting in shape and having a masculine body that's able to protect your woman is part of being a man. If you're a weak, pathetic, fat slob can you even call yourself a man? Being focused on getting a huge ass to get those likes on IG and these looks of other men on the beach isn't part of being a woman, it's part of being a whore, and whores are not women.

My boyfriend wants me to have a big ass I think. So I think I’m going to do what he wants and what will make him happy not you

I mean I went from having such a flat ass that people would comment to having such a big ass that people would comment. For girls fat distribution plays a big role in having a good butt, but like someone else said in here it isn't a coincidence that all the girls you see in the gym lifting have great asses

refer to

Attached: .jpg (341x354, 35K)

>I think
no, ask him if he actually DOES first. I'm a dude, and I'm not into huge asses. Not all guys are. I think that's a big misconception girls have: that all guys want a huge ass.

>Try to limit your fats to avocado, canola, olive, and nuts to spur you rhormones to achieve proper weight distribution..
Utter bullshit to suggest certain fats result in certain body fat weight distribution

What a fucking waste.

When you gonna start transitioning then?

Attached: Hmmmm.jpg (640x533, 15K)

See

Top kek,

let me guess. You love your soda but your love handles and man tits are the government's fault? Or is it plastic's fault? Onions?

Did your mom convince you fats are bad?

Do you think eggs are bad for you too?

Fuck off.

Exactly. Cute girls > all the big assed, big titted, dumb IG thots on the planet. Also, he's a dude, so he's gonna say yes if yes and no if no, not playing this dumb say one thing mean another game that only brings drama and confusion for no reason women do.

forgot about the onions filter

topzozzle

>most guys can get large pecs by lifting weights
Yes but don't forget that genes matter too. Pecs can increase in size but if they have bad insertions then they're not going to look good. Similarly, the ass can get big but the shape is mostly genetic. Train yours, but don't be demotivated if it doesn't look exactly how you want it.

sÖ0y**

people say this all the time here but if you grow any muscle properly to a certain size, they're going to look full regardless of insertion

The thing is: I like girls that have it balanced: fair size of an ass, fair size of tits. a bit smaller tits, but still fair-sized.

How about going to church, finding a good man, getting married, and having kids instead of caring about your ass shape you stupid whore

>He says while posting on Jow Forums

Attached: Large think.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

Fucking dick shit mothefuckers. I had a fucking huge ass without even training it. ASS is all about fucking fat. Of course you can better it SOME with training. But like i said..... you can't making SOMETHING out of fucking nothing. If you have a flat pancake ass like you fucking genelets you are doomed to have a mediocre ass AT BEST with training

now mire my ass that is 90% acquired with good fat distribution

Where is the proof?

Attached: ass.jpg (500x423, 19K)

Come back to /juice/ masT

>A muscle can’t be trained
Truly, the tren has addled your brain

Attached: 62C4A41B-EB96-4998-9C7E-3723A8BA4F20.jpg (596x450, 62K)

Nice strawmanning you cretin. Fats are essential for any diet, but just as spot reduction is a myth, you can't claim your snake oil advice is at all valid

>A tripfag is self absorbed to the point of forgetting that they are not the only relevant person in the world
I shouldn't be so stunned by this level of arrogant self absorption but here we are.

what is an onion filter?

also the reddit spacing is for improving readability

ok listen up beta im gonna spell it out for you

1. men want a girl who looks good naturally and doesnt have to exercise
2. men also want a girl who is energetic and not lazy
3. anxiety and eating disorders are a red flag

simple as that

Just get the surgery and be done with it OP.

Realize that you might be working for multiple YEARS to gain what a surgeon can give you a few thou$$ and 2 weeks of recovery. Even working minimum wage will allow you to buy an ass faster than you can build one.

I mean... something tells me you could afford to pay for this ass but you don't, you wanna squat it out... and you aren't even sure that'll work which is why you made this thread in the first place.

Just pay for the ass and be done with it.

Attached: platonic_cave.jpg (350x304, 51K)

Yes, you can get a thicc juicy ass by working out. Post butt in underwear I can estimate.

Just understand your natty butt can only get so big, but depending on your hip measurements it may stay small but be juicier than this girls who does moderate exercise. It won't happen overnight and you will need to keep going forever but you'll age better, look better, and have less health problems.

>1. men want a girl who looks good naturally and doesnt have to exercise
Are you a woman or something?
Cause this sounds like woman logic.

Attached: Thinking crow.jpg (326x326, 19K)

Why? Just a bunch of faggots who only shit talk about me behind my back and some dyke fucking midget that blocks me all the time

Can you read you illiterate piece of cancerous shit? >Of course you can better it SOME with training
>Of course you can better it SOME with training
>Of course you can better it SOME with training

You never had a brain to begin with fucking disabled single celled faggot.

ALERT ALLERT!! A TRIPFAG A TRIPFAG XD XD!!!! user ARMY UNITE!!! TO THE RESCUE!! ME user ME user FEAR USS FEARR USS WE ARE ANONYMOUS!!!!

at least i have the RIGHT to be arrogant. What about you.

Attached: Anonymuscotillo132156489132.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Not him but really cringe and bluepilled (pic related)

Attached: 557AEB48-3A46-43FA-80E9-C5CCA9CE29B2.jpg (2048x1367, 397K)

As I said, just because you got your ass from body fat, doesn’t mean grills can’t get a thicc and juicy one from lifting.
Sorry for your autism

>at least i have the RIGHT to be arrogant. What about you.
My right comes from not being a retarded tripfag that doesn't understand that their experience, with no supporting arguments, isn't worth shit.
Please seek psychological help for whatever personality disorders drive your poor life choices.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1556170151668.png (632x650, 156K)

>impressive career
No man will ever be impressed by your career. That's not what being a real woman is.

WHITE KNIGHT LMAOOO, when you thought it couldn't get worse this faggot start to fucking KEK RIDING

Like i also fucking before you absolute fucking mongoloid; how do you know those so called ''progress'' pics are acquired with training????

THISSSS is the truth . You can better your ass some, but if you slim down you ass will shrink. If you have shitty distribution nothing will be left at the ass area.

no supporting arguments? i just showed you the fucking truth. Where are your ''''''''''arguments''''''''''' you are talking out of that fucking flat pancake of yours.

uh oh, here comes the flood of replies

You got mixed up, I’m Not sure who you were talking to about progress pics
>implying I’m white knighting in the one place no girls exist
Do you have any actual logic behind your retarded idea that you can only add minimal muscle on your ass?

I have asked and his response is always “well I mean they’re nice but I like a variety of things” — so what you’re telling me is I’m dating a bitch who can’t give me a straight answer? Either way I know the truth.

Either way it ducking sucks dating someone and they aren’t even attracted to you. Might as well become a lesbian at that point

Spot reduction isn't totally a myth. Do you just outright refuse to read collegiate studies or are you a "doer" not a thinker.

I would like you to do a personal study. Swap all your saturated fats for unsaturated and see how you feel and look.

Diet changes hormones which change fat distribution.

Whats that milk that all the beta males drink? You know, the one where they need help opening the bottles