Is benchpressing 4 times a week enough for chest, triceps and front delt?

is benchpressing 4 times a week enough for chest, triceps and front delt?
>standard, larsen, doublepause, board

Attached: file.png (1031x1289, 2.8M)

these things even exist irl ?

what?

t. doesn't even bench 2pl8 and is overanalyzing the whole thing

huge tits

I am benching 2pl8s, thanks for asking
and 3 variations is not overanalyzing lol

larsen and paused work is pretty advanced, so if you're asking that type of question you probably don't need it
board presses are a geared powerlifting exercise, not much point in doing it

Paused work is advanced? C'mon.

neither is larsen, nor paused is advanced, that guy has no idea what he's talking about, these variations helps me again and again to break plateaus and advance faster than just standard bping

>3 variations is not overanalyzing lol
You fanny

paused work is literally the epitome of something SBD'd out dyel redditors see elite powerlifters doing and decide they just NEED it as well

powerlifting coach put it in my block when I couldn't progress on my bench and helped tremendously, now I train on my own because I moved to a different city but I'm not removing that shit from my routine

It's a good way to reinforce technique, and if you're thinking of competing then you should obviously practice as you play.

Enough for what?
Maximal development?
You could be doing more sets/volume weekly if your goal is maximizing strength/hypertrophy in a given timeframe.
Also benching has to be one of the most overrated or least effective overall exercises in terms of developing the muscles it supposedly targets, your pecs are hit harder through a wider ROM with either flyes or cross body presses, anterior delts are hit way harder by overhead pressing variants, and triceps are hit way harder by either direct tri work like extensions/cable kickbacks or dips.
If anything dips are the single greatest movement and by a large margin for maximally developing the upper front part of your body.

holy shit are you one of the dyels that circuit incline, decline, flat bench and push-ups?
You can just as easily not progress on one lift as not progressing on 4

Are you the guy with the 12 day split and the serratus anterior day?

mommy milky time

I was like whoooah come here jump at my dick babe but then realized how asymmetrical her eyes are. Right one is literally twice bigger than left one.

My dick is twice bigger from looking at those milkers
go be gay somewhere else

those are really big

She looks like she exclusively fucks black guys.

Who the fuck even notices that

Attached: 1523607456072.jpg (286x176, 7K)

Sauce

Who is this milk truck.

ya only on lucky whores and fat bitches tho

Rita Kanaeva