Nutrition tips for poor people

Im on a high protein cut, trying to leanbulk.

thing is im a poorfag and my economy just got hit by a huge blow.

what is the most cheapest low calorie protein????

Attached: meals.jpg (2942x2000, 1.55M)

Chicken Breasts

Protein powders are probably the cheapest.
I'd go for casein if you can because it can actually serve as a meal replacement, in contrast to whey which is the most effective post workout.

stop being poor

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (554x400, 42K)

what's your budget? tilapia filets are stupidly good for calorie/protein ratios but they're a bit more expensive than chicken (where i live, they're about twice as expensive as chicken thighs but they're still a fairly reasonable price and i slot them into a $50 weekly grocery budget just fine).

I was already poor in a poor country and now were goign into an economic crisis. (Guess which) As it is, the gym pass is around 15% of my salary. No room for anything left

but like, you can't eat ONLY that, right? if you add the price of protein+food is it still worth it?

Lentils and beans
Maybe milk (depends on country)
Skip meat/fish/powders

>what is the most cheapest low calorie protein
textured vegetable protein
söya chunks
söy flour

look it up, it's the cheapest protein source by far, bar none, and the quality of the protein itself is pretty good although not as good as that of say meat it's still pretty damn close

Low-fat quark.
1 kg costs about 1 €.
That's 120 g of proteins.
It's caseine, so it's even better.
Mix it with some water and it tastes like joghurt.

Attached: 0_big.jpg (590x443, 42K)

>1 kg costs about 1 €.
Here it costs 3€/kg.

Attached: 1414042763166.jpg (601x601, 75K)

While were at it i want to ask.

Im a 90kg 173cm 30 years old. I want to go into an agressive cut because soon ill literally wont have enough money to eat.

What is the most agressive cut i can do, is 1000 cals possible?

this piece of shit costs less than 2€ and has 200g of protein(50g protein per 100g of product)
can be eaten like cereal with milk(nutty flavour, tastes somewhat like plain raw oats)
can also be used to make fake meat with some good sauce
you can get them in chunks and eat them raw like biscuits, they are very crispy

Attached: soja.jpg (771x242, 17K)

Quark costs 3€/kg but is still the cheapest protein you can get here (in Finland) I believe.
I eat 500g of it daily.

MILK IS GOAT

Lower your fitness standards

quark has around the same price as regular yogurt in terms of cost per gram of protein where I live
by far the cheapest protein source I can find is textured vegetable protein from söy, there's no comparison

Fasting

Does it work or will i die?

Ground beef and eggs

My neighbour Argentina? If yes Go buy meat in Brazil

Tuna+Uncle Bens microwave rice pouches.

great calorically dense foods that are cheap if bought at Costco
>almond flour
>egg palets (dozen for 2.50)
>olive oil
>ground beef

nigga are you kidding? im lower lowest of classes i cant do shit

How have I never heard of this before. Perfect macros and can be eaten like cereal.

Just ordered 2.5kg of it

a great source of protein and saturated fats(don't believe the "MUH SAT FATS ARE BAD!", they are a key ingredient for higher test), you should just buy whole chicken. eggs and pork/bacon.

WIth the chicken, chop off the thighs, wings and breasts. You now have 5 high protein meals:
>boil one wing and leg with some vegetables and salt, eat it with rice
>fry breast with desired ingredients
>make congee/lugaw out of the rest of the carcass. It's cheap, healthy and REALLY good

whole milk, eggs and oats are your friends. Bone in chicken thighs are usually the cheapest cut, cook the meat separately, fry the skin like bacon and boil the bones for stock.

>soja fina dab on deez nibbas lmfao

Attached: 1560171165327.jpg (398x500, 44K)

i'm a retard, what's the english name for this?

chicken
eggs
low fat milk
greek yogurt
tofu (inb4 s󠛡󠛡󠛡o󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y bad)

Mexico? If so then buy Lala milk with 70%+ protein. That shit has got more than 50g of protein per litre.