Why won't women give decent guys like us a chance?

Why won't women give decent guys like us a chance?

Attached: 1464828675770.jpg (1014x764, 101K)

>decent
Sure pal

>he is polite and he treats me with respect

Attached: 1555543755510.png (604x630, 353K)

>he has been to jail twice for physical assault

Attached: 1555522953618.gif (909x890, 501K)

>decent guys
lol

would you give yourself a chance?

Why won't any woman love me for who I am?

>hanging out on this shitty board
>decent guys

Attached: 88ftjxb3meg11.png (643x537, 199K)

Because we may be "decent" but that doesn't mean shit when women can find ten "great" guys on Tinder in five minutes
Implying any of us actually put ourselves out there for women to get to know us anyway

Honestly? I would. At the very least I am a great conversationalist.

Fuck you i'm not a bitter woman-hating incel like most of you shits, i'm actually just a nice loner

>i'm actually just a nice loner
Yeah, we can tell from the way you say "fuck you" and call us all "incels".

I wish this was a meme but women are fucking retarded enough to get pregnant by men like this.

Guys, I think I'm actually gonna put in some effort to be sociable at my new job. I had training today and I talked to a few different people that I'll be working with rather than just being quiet the entire time.

Because you're not giving yourself a chance. Tell me how many times you've asked someone out

>Jow Forums
>Decent guys
Why would a woman settle for "decent", when they think they can and deserve to have "amazing"

the only girls that don't have a boyfriend are fat and smelly. why should I settle with a fat girl when I eat very health and I workout every single day.

Because you're most likely autistic, ugly, loser. Why would anybody want to date that? Tp gove you a chance? Why waste time? In the sex market you're entitled to nothing. It's good to learn that very quickly.

cause you whine about your robotdom on an anonymous board online instead of pursuing something more noticeably fulfilling in real life.
not trying to be mean. Just being blunt.
t.lesbian

>t. lesbian
Sorry, only human beings are allowed to voice opinions here.

yes compared to wife beaters, rapists and murderers that are still in relationships.

Attached: 12935201539.jpg (500x375, 45K)

>Implying they don't
Silly weasel.

>Degenerate
>Thinks she has any right to look down on others

Because Chad is waiting for them on twitter, facebook, instagram, tinder, grindr, etc.

Fuck I wish I could go back to the simpler days. Internet has ruined the dating scene.

("me" will refer to any female in this post)

Do you have a job/means to support yourself, let alone a potential life partner?
Do you have the ability to get transport to me/me to you?
Have you put yourself out there for me to find you/to find me?

You do know more than 40 percent of women in most first world countries are considered overweight, right?
It's not just burgerland.
If you're "decent", then why are you expecting more than average out of a partner?
And if being fat is their only downside, maybe you should consider your own faults and rationalize how bad a couple extra pant sizes really is.
I mean, you're clearly fucked in various departments if you're hanging around here.

Wanna know how I know you're fat?
I like fat girls though, please date me

>Do you have a job/means to support yourself, let alone a potential life partner?
Yes I have a job and I go to school.
>Do you have the ability to get transport to me/me to you?
No car but I use the public transportation.
>Have you put yourself out there for me to find you/to find me?
Yes, but females still treat me like trash.

HAHAHA
>LOOK AT THIS GUY HE'S GOT SELF RESPECT
>YOU'RE NOT REALLY NICE YOU DESERVE IT FREAK
LOLOLOL

Nice guys are boring

>Alcoholic
>Unemployed
>Easily get women and drag them into a spiral of self-destruction
>Mend my ways and go tee-total
>Gainfully employed
>Boring now

Attached: uneasy.jpg (668x735, 46K)

Women only want security, today that means money or significant social influence. Ideally both. Biologically speaking, they're programmed to seek the strongest mate possible to ensure survival of their offspring.
Not all males go on to breed.

>decent guys
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*INHALES*
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_5074.jpg (800x800, 135K)

Probably because we're not decent, or at least, I'm not. Not that most chicks are decent themselves.

They do give decent guys a chance.

But you're not decent.

Women can smell insecurity on men. First step would be to get off Jow Forums and never come back bro

Nobody on this board is a "decent guy" and you're only lying to yourself if you say otherwise

I'm not bad looking. I'm pretty damn intelligent (my GPA at an internationally-recognized grad school is proof), I'm a good conversationalist and I have good taste in books, movies, TV, etc.
But I also know I'm a racist diaper fetishist who lacks empathy
So I can't really blame women for turning their backs on me.

(((They))) always do this.
REEEEEEEE

Attached: again.png (988x500, 329K)

This, the fact is not many posters here are "decent" anymore, but those who are who aren't normalniggers are considered boring compared to violent guys or fuckboys.
and those who've turned to shit like me can most certainly blame loneliness and apathy for it to an extent.

Attached: 1546791253409.png (1024x1113, 832K)

I'm into neither
I like adult women wearing diapers. It's the taboo nature of it that makes it hot. Babies are supposed to wear diapers, there's no taboo there.
Also I'm not into shitting diapers, the fantasy can be hot but the actual shitting is disgusting

>insults on the internet are the same as insults irl
im not defending the guy, but did u put on your thinking cap for that one?

Most people on this board aren't decent. Maybe I'm projecting but there's no way in hell any sensible woman would give me a chance. And a lot of guys I've met on here don't deserve a chance either. Not unless they make some serious changes in their lives. There are guys who've met their girlfriends/wives on Jow Forums and not all of them are Chads - a few of the decent guys have found success on here. I wish that didn't make me so jealous but it does.

The 3 things women look for in men are money, looks and status.

And the first two are just different forms of the last one.

>Why won't women give decent guys like us a chance?

>he is polite and treats me with respect

Literally took me 30sec to find this, obviously this isn't all of us but a lot of women think it is. That's why, that and we will never apply ourselves and actually try to get a gf

Attached: Capture.png (459x177, 28K)