Lost weight, people trying to beat me up, girls hitting on me

Was obese for nine years 270 lbs. Nice to everyone. Came on Jow Forums on accident when instead clicking on /lit/. Took a year and half, but now down to 12% bf. Its actually easy counting calories and working out three times a week.

Suddenly, the girls who rejected me for ages are now going after me. A girl that I was orbiting for a year suddenly dumped her bf and her bf attacked me.

All my girls I know who was friends are now akward. Got kicked out of my D&D group because one girl kept flirting with me and I was breaking the group dynamic.

All my friends are now people from my iron man group and muay thai group. Even then a person from the muay thai group was going to beat me up because I was chatting with his gf.

Thanks Jow Forums I guess. Is this normal? I literally can't talk to girls without fear some angry dude will go after me. Hopefully, I can defend myself now with muay thai.

I think losing weight unlocked my chad features. My personality hasn't changed. Also, how do you deal with gay guys coming on to you, literally had it happen four times at my gym, I now shower at home.

Attached: chad.jpg (1024x683, 60K)

post yourself, generally curious

Post body

Well done for the weight loss.

Complete fantasy
> doesn't tell you how he lost weight, ex fat people love telling you their meme diets
> goes from fat arse to 12% bf in 6 months - completely unrealistic
> weird af fantasy about other men wanting to beat him up because he's such a chad now. Men don't beat you up for talking to their gf

Jow Forums - LARPing

I fasted.
It works.
Its not a fad.
Control your're jelly you insecure manlet

This is fake because you went below 20%bf in 6 months without looking like a skin sack. But this is me desu. I cannot communicate at all and its torture.

OP says 1 and a half years, not half

Also, OP post face/body 'cause I'm curious now

Lads if I cut down from 21% bodyfat to 10% am I going to have any sagging? Im 29

>high cheekbones
I never understood this. Aren't cheekbones meant to be a little lower than the corner of your eye? Isn't everyone like that? I can't imagine what low cheekbones would look like.

Post before and after pictures, champ.

>I literally can't talk to girls without fear some angry dude will go after me
Most dudes are all talk, especially DYELets. I know this is new territory for you but you can't be afraid of other guys if you want to make it

It is possible to cut that much without loose skin, I got addicted to heroin and lost 200lbs over the course of 3 years with no loose skin

21% isn't that bad, you'll be fine. Do it sensibly though and in a reasonable time frame, starving yourself to get there in a month will probably give you loose skin

He won’t because because he will look like a WW2 prisoner after fasting his way to 12%

"Muh fasting"
Starving yourself isn't counting calories. Come out of the fucking closet already poser its 2019.

>still hasn't posted body
Guess OP is a daydreaming faggot

Why do heroin junkies turn into skellies? Is it an effect of the drug or do you just avoid eating? If it's the latter then why do you avoid it?

Lol you all jelly.
What's the matter chums, can't you stop your're selves from eating?

I love fasting because it's so easy to count calories while doing it
Day 1: 0
Day 2: 0
Day 3: 0
Etc.

>Got kicked out of my D&D group because one girl kept flirting with me and I was breaking the group dynamic.
I would KILL to be this chad.
You fucking made it in that world, and now it's time to move on to a new one.
or, alpha move here, learn to DM and host a new gam. invite girl and some more well-adjusted bros.
protip: have a couple of the bros be completely new so you and girl have to teach them. it puts you two in one category together, and them in another.

It isnt the drug itself that makes the fat go away, you just dont really get hungry when you're smacked off your head and forget to eat

post face, I don't believe you

Im doing a 1000 cal deficit. That ok?

That's too much, do a 500 calorie deficit instead. It will be slower but the results will be worth it

I would say post body, but I know that you wont, because you are a fat fucking larper. Does it feel good imagining these stories and scenarios in your head that will literally never happen?

Why would we be jealous about being pushed around like a loser? Post before/after pics to back it up.

nice trips and KEK

For me I had a beard and never did my hair for the longest time, then I started going to the gym, shaved most of beard save for goetee, and get a haircut every month and I've pretty much gone through the same shit as you OP.
> Work hired some qt
> Whoever it is immediately flirts with me and befriends me
> Have pissed off boyfriend always trying to stair me down
As for gays
> Literally anywhere in public gay men make jokes of fucking me or tackling me down softly
> Gay men constantly trying to pretend they are straight to befriend me so they can suck my dick
> Old women always hitting on me
> Girls are always awkward
> Drunk straight guys even tell me I'm pretty
Funny thing is that I thought it was just this way for everyone, I come from a very autistic Norwegian/German family so now that I read this I've come to realize that I really shouldn't be a virgin. I also had a similar experience in nerd groups, it's like they are intimidated by you. The guy who cuts my hair tried warning me about this too, it's rather sad.
I look a lot like my great grandpa in pic related but my chin isn't nearly as sharp or protruding as his ( so I use goatee), but same jaw line, cheek bones, brow ridge, etc.

Attached: Herman.jpg (3120x4160, 637K)

you are experiencing beta, incel bitterness. do you understand why women call them hateful misogynists now?