Hypothetically, if you were a girl, how would you train? In your opinion, what does a girl's ideal body look like?

Hypothetically, if you were a girl, how would you train? In your opinion, what does a girl's ideal body look like?

Attached: FB4AA6DD-9A66-41D2-94D1-3F9ACE36ED24.jpg (630x486, 81K)

>how would you train?
The same as a guy

fuck off slut Jow Forums isn't for you

doesn't work the same way for guys and gals, unless you want to become a shemale but even then it takes rare genes and roids, females are not supposed to look like that.

i'd work on my ass while wearing volleyball tights infront of guys

Retard detected

i'd just do a lot more glutes, and less chest/arms. still a lot of back + shoulders tho

I’d do squats, glute hip thrusts and deadlifts every other day. And eat a bunch of food.

alright einstein, what would your workout look like as a grill?

Upper M/W/F
>OHP, Dips, Curls
Lower T/Th
>Squats, Pullups, Abdominals

Goal is visibly muscular arms and back without being frightening (no var), with muscular legs and flat tummy.

Go on a basic bitch "water and lemon tee hee" OMAD diet. Buy a Nintendo to play on rest days and start up a small Instagram I only update on rest days while filming myself gaming and watch thirsty orbiters line up to pay my rent and whey.

>5x latte sips
>800x tinder swipes
>20x texts to brad the rich lawyer
>15x dick sucks
>10x cum slurps
>8x insta posts
>2x clothes shops
>30x incel sneers
instagram browse & like wind down

bump

Core, glutes, cardio. Don't eat like shit. Done.

Routine focused around heavy squats and deadlifts with hypertrophy work for your ass and light work for the rest of the body plus cardio on rest days.

It depends on my body if I were a girl. If I were a 5'11 fat tiddy seductress I'd do a lot of leg work. If I'm small and cute I'd do some cardio but not enough to lose all my squish or softness, with some glute work to build ass. If I were some generic 5'3-5'6 instagram loving thot I'd do fucktons of cardio and squats with minor upper body work.

u got your answer already tard
see

Why does it matter? It's not as if you're ever going to pass for one.

My wife is about 5'4" and 120 lbs, she's interested in joining the gym this fall/winter, but obviously she's weak. How do I train her to be strong?

user please, you'd be the biggest ham planet going. Ur literal orbiters would be chubby chasers and you'd make your bread selling used, dirty panties.

only squats and leg press

Squat is going to be the most important exercise, if she can't do one with a barbell then program the leg press for her and incrementally load it until she hits her own weight + 45lbs for 3x10

Unironically something like SS or SL, plus maybe some lower body accessories instead of the usual upper body additions that guys do. Hamstring curls and RDL would be my first picks to add. A well defined back is also godly on a woman, so plenty of chin ups too.

SS + GOMAD + SQUATS + OATS
Unironically though, just doing a little bit of cardio with a few squats mixed in would get you a better body than 90% of women. I'd go after a young upper middle class guy @ church, and die happily ever after.