Jow Forums btfo

Attached: 1556300985706.jpg (800x1209, 136K)

DELET THIS

this artist is one of the biggest fucking giga copers ever

OH GOD MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF

Attached: FMSU fam.jpg (467x453, 49K)

im fat and this is pure cope

if you actually like this comic you're a goddamn fucking loser

I like it if he's just being funny
I disllike it if he actually thinks men with abs have some unhealthy obsession that makes them worse than sloppy fat bonobos

holy fucking mental gymnastics

Holy shit absolutely BASED

lol wht

Attached: 1556301067313.jpg (650x1004, 138K)

Attached: 1556301005437.jpg (800x838, 141K)

I don't get it, what's the point of the comic?

To feel good about mediocracy? Why would you feel good about that

Attached: 1443370713510.jpg (600x808, 45K)

Attached: 1556302873938.jpg (811x1206, 335K)

This guy has to be a troll

>the guy who exercises for a healthy body is a mental/physical deformity
jesus christ

this is why freedom of speech needs more limitations

Attached: 1556301714661.png (650x996, 462K)

this can't be unironic

please

yeah he must be trollin

your nose is showing

this can't be real

No fucking way he posted this, holy fuck

I HATE THI-

Attached: 1493079691943.gif (702x1010, 395K)

What the actual fuck am I looking at?

Attached: 1493079707284.gif (702x994, 434K)

Attached: 1561037870235.jpg (251x242, 10K)

An average person can do all those things.

Attached: 1493079769593.gif (702x1018, 263K)

Okay I'm pretty sure this one is ironic

post the "never improve" edit

Damn this is the biggest cope I've seen on Jow Forums, I guess he thinks people that are in shape have no other hobbies when realistically it takes like an hour - 90 mins max at the gym to get a good workout

Attached: 1504190686864.png (702x1018, 334K)

guaranteed the wife cheated on him

Yeah and he also thinks that it's like buying a snickers bar at the shop. God, this makes me angry.

IT HAS ALL BEEN IN VAIN

Attached: defeated.png (540x540, 258K)

>"what's wrong with his body"
Implying any kid would say that. He would be in awe. It is deeply in our genetic code to recognize beauty and fitness in others and in ourselves even if coping fatsos would try to convince themselves otherwise.

Attached: 1478528978464s.jpg (118x124, 3K)

What I love the most about these comics is how delusional the artist is. He finishes drawing this kind of shitty comic and must think "haha take that chads and stacies!" while he makes other comics about how depressed he is, how anxious, how old age is fucking him up and everything, while the "stupid buffed Chad" is just having a good time. Lunarbaboon does this, and so this retard

>J-Juicy as fuark
Gets me every time.

Attached: 1551854958349.jpg (680x629, 37K)

There was another comic of this guy where he gives his son dating advice but I cannot find it.

is this for real? no way, right? r...right?
I used to like some of these comics come on it can't be real

not going to lie, I kek'd.

Scoliosis is no joke, fäm.

Fucking triggered

Fuck this guy and fuck everything he stands for. Oh gym bros are all fucking meatheads because no one could find time to lift and read a fucking book right!? And like this fucking pretentious douchepickle is reading fucking plato or drawing anything worthwhile. Fucking bitch is at home drawing stick figures while binge watching the view and jerking off to whatever liberal apologist fuckery is the cause de jour. Toxic masculinity and other bullshit rhetoric. Fuck that mother fucker

yikes

Is this photoshopped?

These people deserve to be sentenced to hard labor for disseminating a subversive, defeatist message. If even a single person reads one of these comics and concludes, "It's okay for me to be mediocre! I'll never improve!" then the author automatically deserves a life sentence.

What exactly is your problem with these comics? He just points out that you can be a man who doesn't work out or wants to achieve a lot of things in his life and still be very happy about your life. He has his sexpositive wife, his child and nothing else like abs or the opinion of others matters to him.

post more cuckcomics

Attached: lmaodef.png (327x316, 165K)

Talk about moving the goalposts on life.

Lel

Is this artist actually okay?

Attached: fullcomicmassage[1].png (650x988, 391K)

you can tell its unhealthy cope, he even unconsciously draws the fitter guy younger and with a more attractive face.

What I hate about these type of cope comics is that the author always tries to act like they're more comfortable and confident than people who have nice physiques, but they project their own insecurities onto people who are physically fit by making them look like they're secretly miserable in side, or that they're just vapid self-absorbed assholes.

If you were really comfortable with your body and had self-confidence, you'd be able to joke about being a fat sack of shit without putting down people who actually give a shit about their body and fitness.

Really grinds my gears.

Attached: boomermode.png (672x787, 930K)

This pisses me off much more than it should. Why would someone sitting on the couch all day watching TV be more interesting than someone doing sports?

Working out has actually helped deal with kids quite a bit.
Having them latch onto my legs doesn't even impede me anymore and I can actually match their levels of energy.

Maybe he lives in turbodepression. I remember someone once posted a pic of the author and he looked really fucked up.

The problem is that this fuckhead is not only advocating giving up but also mocking those that don't subscribe to his "lower the bar" mentality.

That's the fucking problem. If that chick can go to prison for urging her boyfriend to kill himself, then this fucker can do some hard labor for telling people that it's alright not to try at anything. Him and his kinda are trying to stop our species from reaching the stars because it's easier to be a fat piece of shit than make an effort

Wouldn't surprise me.

hes just from Toronto

Fuck him. SIR is suicidal and he still draws awesome and positive shit.

I bet he took those doritos with söymilk

Attached: eaa717c1cc35531234950b27926757f0_h264_high.jpg (640x360, 24K)

SIR is indeed based. Hope his depression shit gets better though.

holy fucking shit what a damn cuck

Oh, fuck, is this the same guy? How can you spend all of these years coping this hard and never realize it?

>he is a cat guy
like clockwork

We're reaching whole new levels of cope here

Attached: wooooow.png (504x456, 334K)

the kid is called moishe :/

>I wish I had a burger in my hand

Attached: potofglee.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Quite possibly the biggest comicope I've seen yet.

Tiananmen Square

I get the message of the comic, but it's going about it the entirely wrong fucking way. Basically (for the people itt that can't be arsed to read between the lines) it points out how people with depression can build up their negative feelings when faced with their lack of progress in getting better. People with hard depression can sometimes just not get out of bed some mornings, and being cognizant that they can't do other things as well leads to a feedback loop of making shit worse.

Of course the retard couldn't indicate that the dude is in fact depressed, it is just implied, so the message gets lost as some lazy shit

Because self-improvement is hard. Remember, you're beautiful just the way your are. Take a back seat. Journey is the reward, man, go with the flow, don't worry about anything.

Attached: gash and lacerate.gif (381x512, 536K)

wut

You can tell he's real glad he got to masterbate in the corner while that random guy from the bar raw dogged his wife and nutted deep inside.

He doesn't look that fucked up actually. Why does he draw himself like a 60 year old?

There's an unwritten rule that you must draw yourself uglier than you actually are.

Why is this always so true? Fucking soys are all the same

What millennial/ zoomer doesn't have depression or at least a fucked up sense of self worth? Depression isn't the problem, it's his sheer lack of willpower to better himself. If anyone thinks getting out of bed or taking a shower is an accomplishment then they deserve the rope.

but adulting is sooo haaaaaarrrrdddd.

God this author is so pathetic. Its really obvious from his comics and that he draws himself looking like Louis C.K..

You can be depressed sure but making comics to cope with your own failures by putting down others and making comics where people reinforce you negative behavior is a whole new level of cope.

Reminder that absolutely nothing happened at Tiananmen Square on June 4, 1989.

Attached: Thankyou.gif (450x253, 506K)

I have no idea how the world is still turning. Must be the 30 yo boomers carrying it on their shoulders.

A lot of artists draw themselves uglier than they are if they have a terrible self-image.
Ironically, a lot of ugly fat artists draw themselves more attractive than they are because they think too highly of themselves.
Art is weird.

This is true, kids would much rather spend time with the adult who can run around with them and throw them around vs. the adult who gets winded and grumpy after fifteen seconds.

Yes and no. Yes, the trend of mental health advocacy is insanely overstated and oversaturated leading to self diagnosis and pity grabs. But opportunists have always existed and that doesn't mean there aren't genuine issues to be addressed.

The comic "artist" may be one of those woe is me guys. But as someone who somehow survived his suicide attempt, I can vouch for how bad some people can get

It's an ultimate truth that life is fundamentally pain. The positive thing is that pain can be conquered, and that sixpack is materialized proof of her dad making pain his bitch.

Yea yea it's a shit comic with no meaning.

k

What the fuck am I reading?

Attached: comiclike.png (650x980, 415K)

Attached: satisfy.png (766x168, 52K)

Notes from an echo chamber.

this is by far one of the WORST copes history has ever witnessed, holy shit

Kids actually get high on the "My dad can beat your dad" argument

>Don't rise to the occasion
>Don't improve yourself
>Just accept all rejection meekly
>Hide in a corner so you don't bother others

Ok thanks dad

Look how close the guys are to eachother. The other guy is even hugging him, he's a homo.

What the fuck kind of sentiment is that? My god.

This one actually has good advice under his usual betaness and coping. If a girl doesn't like you, move on. You can't make her love you, bro.

Does it count as cheating if he was squatting in the closet watching it?

What's his deal? His message is that to ignore people who judge you by your looks but he thinks it's okay to judge buff dudes?

Yeah, no. Don't forget, it's the kid saying that she doesn't like him. The correct way would've been to ask him how he knows if she doesn't like him, get the full story.
Fuck, even I'm shit at judging if a girl likes me or not, how could a kid be any good at that? Just a couple of weeks ago I went out with a girl a couple of times, but then she cancelled the third date. I thought it was because I pushed to hard and the kiss goodbye at the second date. Turns out she liked me too much and was afraid to start something serious, because she was leaving the country for good. So I rushed to the airport to see her one last time, got a farewell kiss and we've been messaging each other ever since. I'll go see her over Christmas.