Had super hot gf

>Had super hot gf
>Literally insta thot tier body
>9/10 face
>She broke up with me and ever since has been dating guys who are way more attractive, taller, richer and more ripped than me
>Feels like I will never have a gf that good again and any girl I meet is never as hot enough and I feel like I'm downgrading
>Consequently feel absolutely shit. Hate how I look, hate my body and my face

Does anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1451673617133.jpg (480x446, 51K)

user you are focusing on her pros and none of her cons? Was she hot yeah, but she wasnt perfect user.

This isn't fitness related.

Sage

>Not using it as fuel to better self

I am. But no matter what I do, no matter how much more effort I put into my workouts I feel worse about myself

She wasn't perfect, but she had probably the best body I've ever seen on a woman, it's hard to go back after experiencing it.

>Self-image and motivation isn't Jow Forums related

One day we will all meet someone who makes us the happiest you could possibly be. And then you will see your ex’s imperfections. You will see I promise you this is fate.

You're missing the point op, you were really doing something right if despite not being a 6'4 trenned out trust fund Chad you were able to slay that insta-thot puss. Keep improving and soon you will be a true member of the race of Chads. I pray for you user.

yes my high school gf was hotter than anybody else I've ever even come close to dating, and still is today. full blown 10/10 and rich. she would have been out of my league if the dating pool hadn't been so small in high school. it still hurts but yea, I'm sort of over it. I kind of realize I don't deserve anybody like that anyways.

This is the only way to see it.

"She didn't love you just the way you were"
Now you're free to find someone who will. Consider yourself happy and stop being a faggot.

Do you know that feel when you see a girl and she's such a thing of beauty that you want to hold her, love her, make her laugh, make her cry, and your heart gets shaken in its foundation just by looking at her? I had that girl as my gf for 4 years till she cheated.

Basically the same situation. She's a 10 and rich and I think she only dated me because she was lonely and the pool was pretty small. Now I feel like I will never have that again.

you probably wont, learn to deal with it and dont ruin your next relationships

How do you cope with this feel tho

so are you going to post pictures of this slut or what

get over yourself mostly

you become a beacon of lust for women, you better yourself to the point you feel happy, remember if you don't love yourself no one else can love you the beautiful way it could be if you were happy with yourself brother. You don't need to cope with anything, time will heal, just keep improving please, don't stall, don't stay still, train and eat clean. I promise in time you will meet someone who will love you like you never imagined before, but for that person to enter your life you need to love yourself first.

No mention of what she was like as a person, you know looks fade user... Sounds like you dodged a bullet

>dont ruin your next relationships
high iq advice. I knew a guy who fwb'd an amazing girl for 2 years because he was depressive over an ex who dumped him and thought she wasn't as good as his ex. eventually his fwb dumped him and then he realized he was in love with her and how good she actually was. of course she told him to fuck off and that it was too late. now he's doing worse than ever and just sleeps around banging asian chicks and prostitutes.

This. OP only mentioned her looks, not her personality. She could’ve been a complete bitch or mentally unstable.

She was a complete psycho.

But she's dating a Chad now and she's a submissive good girl, so I feel like less of a man that I couldn't do what he did

But I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo.

See

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here...

>Consequently feel absolutely shit. Hate how I look, hate my body and my face

What a fucking pussboi, nut up you faggot

Nope, no one ever broke up with me.

>she was a complete psycho
Not sure why you miss her, then.
>I couldn’t do what he did
Couldn’t do what, get stuck with a psychotic cunt for a gf? Why is that a bad thing? You escaped before she did some stupid shit to ruin your life. Be proud of that.
>submissive good girl
Guarantee that was a farce and she’s actually a passive-aggressive, controlling nutcase. You’re not missing out, OP. Her new chad isn’t as lucky as you think.

>You escaped before she did some stupid shit to ruin your life. Be proud of that.

This.
Dated a great looking blonde, but she was mentally unstable and threatened me and people around me.
I'll remember the great sex and her shapely body, but I'm glad it ended before she ruined my life. Her personality was unsalvageable