You're not lifting only to be more "alpha", right...

You're not lifting only to be more "alpha", right? Nothing says "I'm extremely insecure about my manliness" like obsessing over it.

Attached: 1561181651745.png (1190x932, 702K)

I dont do any of these except the buying one nice version of something, whats wrong with that though

sage in all fields boys, you know the drill

No
I lift because i am a 190cm tall 65kg skeleton ''''''''''''''man''''''''''''''
I'm not looking to be a shredded mass monster showing off at the beach
I just want to stop looking like an anorexia victim where my clothes look more like blankets rather than shirts and hoodies
Pic related is my goal body type
I'll be satisfied when i hit 90-100kg bodyweight

Attached: 1562669978696.jpg (600x648, 34K)

Got it, 200+ replies it is. Front page of Reddit here we come.

Edit: thanks for the kind, strange golder!

>ass hurt over dudes doing basic stuff like eating meat, drinking whiskey, and wearing a damn suit

literally plebbit the post, go fuck off with your nintendo switch and hit the gym

overcompensating low-T nerd

This starterpack describes my entire personality minus the RayBans.

>no beard
>love Europe hate Americans, hate niggers
>like meat
>nobody drives automatic in Europe
>unironically buy quality
>wear suit to work
>not very handy but can sew
>unironically only drink Jim beam becuae it's cheap and not as harsh as scotch
>I hate fags, I hate weed and want to shoot them with fully automatic rifles
>hate smoking
R8 me

basic eurocuck

Ty

wow and what a personality

basic cuck

I am quite obsessed with masculinity. I’m very concerned with being a better man, with better directing my masculine energy, and with emulating the good men in my life and from history. This is one of my foremost concerns.

Why would I care what you think about that?

OP is a low t faggot? Absolutely.

based, every man should strive to be a better MAN, and following an example is a good way

you won't regain your virility through consumerism

>no u

the reason its lame is because it comes across like being a pretender and not authentic. "the good men from history" didnt autistically study and imitate a bunch of bullshit and consumerism, they existed the way they did largely because of their setting and times. whittling was manly 100 years ago but now its an autistic hobby if not done by grandpa.

This. Only effeminate bugmen give a shit about that. "stop overcompensating, being a man is toxic". They are annoying as fuck but thankfully they probably wont have kids.

I'm 195cm 90kg and still look like a skelly...how thin are you?

I don’t know, why would you? Yet here you are making a post trying to reaffirm yourself

good meme made me respond

How does "Nationalist" and Centre-Libertarianism mesh?

Gay
Remember there are other 4 billion people who have a dick and balls like you
You are not special

I lift so girls will touch my abs

Attached: 1519870287225.jpg (322x322, 24K)

>be guy who lives as a caricature of a man but still seems happy and confident

or

>be incel who whines impotently about aforementioned man on a kazakhstani kuckold klub website

Attached: 1565216008106.jpg (480x477, 14K)

Mashallah brother I love Europe to

More the reason to improve yourself.

the magic word here being "seems" while in reality they're like the protagonist to fight club 2019

Don't see the connection between Libertarian and Manliness

Libertarian seems cuck

I have to wear a belt on pants with waist measurement of 29''
So pretty thin

Attached: 1543093779478.jpg (676x581, 75K)

Improve yourself without being annoying

I hate leddit manliness so fucking much

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>I hate weed and want to shoot them

Attached: 3A180303-3341-45B1-8BAA-C46AB05A4B39.jpg (768x768, 28K)

>le stick meme
I've only seen basedboys and liberals defend that obsolete shit

I used to watch this guys WoW videos over a decade ago. I remember seeing him again a few years ago and was disgusted to see how reddit incarnate he became, hundreds and HUNDREDS of Fallout videos everyday even to this day, even the shit Bethesda ones with their shit lore. Cringey bowler hats, bowties, cigars and whiskey. Dresses like a 50's factory worker when he's a morbidly obese literal neckbeard.

a guy I used to love playing wow with is on my steam friends and I looked him up on reddit and he's a full blown leftist cuck sjw now

Tbf most Reddit “fake manliness” guys are against real masculinity and support feminism. I know a guy who’s all about suits, beard, smoking cigars, “having a study instead of a man cave” etc and he’s a huge bugman

When I said I am upset with masculinity I mean actually being a good man, not the consumer of a bunch of products that are supposed to be manly

>real masculinity is when you hate women
okay, faggot

Yeah because we weren't born into a world and an age where men were 'masculine' as a necessity.
We've been raised by consumerist media and weak parents and have, for the most part, arrived into adulthood without having a fucking clue what it means to be a human being in the modern age.

Guys are just trying to craft some kind of identity for themselves by looking backwards to the masculine figures of their family history. What's the problem with that? What's wrong with directionless young men trying to develop themselves and imitate men from past decades that they admire?
Even if it's a caricature it's a start. You've got to try on a few pairs of shoes to find some that fit. You've got to try on a few personalities to find one that works and makes you happy... That's all this is... Just boys trying to become people that they can respect and be proud of. Why does that make you so upset?

buying whiskey, steak and overpriced shaving accessories is not a personality

I don't do any of that gay shit but do lift to become more alpha
Being bigger and stronger is objectively more manly.
Nothing in that image says bigger and stronger, in fact it's all things people do instead of becoming big and strong.

Men should be strong, economically sound, educated, and mentally stable. Anything else is window dressing

I don’t hate women, I want them to be truly happy, which requires them to assume their natural role as mothers. My wife and daughter both wear the mantilla to Mass and I assure you they are much happier than all of the alcoholic feminists I knew in college

Didn't say it was. Those things may or may not be part of a developing identity that gets a man where he wants to be. He starts off trying to be A1 alpha male steaks and whiskey man and ends up mellowing into a self-reliant adult with his own tastes and goals. At least that's the hope.

Obviously there are plethora of fucking bugmen out there choking up their facebook feed with this shit but you can't lump everyone who enjoys steak, whiskey and a quality shave with those batties.

I’m not a fucking tryhard, but I’d absolutely prefer being stronger and having a more commanding presence that fits my attitude than stay a scrawny weakling. People don’t take you seriously if you’re a sedentary, lazy fag. Otherwise, I eat steaks, drink beer and drive my stick shift pickup because I like that shit.

Agree completely that obsessive over status will get you stuck in betaness. If you do things for status and not for the right reasons, people will not trust you and will not respect you or follow you. Chasing a fantasy of being above people because you are naturally alpha-chad8000 is a fucking children’s dream. Fighting reality to support that fantasy is disgusting and toxic. Give up the kids games and be real and you’ll be the default alpha in 80% of situations.

That being said the nationalism thing seems shoehorned into the OP. Yes, some people take it too far to fill the void of meaning, but I think bringing politics into a potential attempt to get people onboard with self realization is antithetical to the success of the attempt and speaks just as much to creating toxicity for selfish egoboost as forced alpha status. While I myself am not hardline nationalist, I understand it to be a perfectly natural phenomenon that fosters cooperation, let’s one see the value in the community they are actually a part of, and gets people to all pull in one direction when really necessary.

Who are you to give such stupid advice and criticize anybody for trying to be smart and improve.

Outside of the steak and paying attention to how you dress, I have to agree with OP. Steak is too delicious to not enjoy unironically.

this
have you never heard the age old Socrates quote "be as you wish to seem"? There's a few variations of it in different cultures, but it boils down to "fake it till you make it" the only people who know you are a "try hard" are people who knew you before the change, if you went to a new city tomorrow and started being the new you, people would assume you were always like that.

What kind of retarded quitter logic is "if you were never something in the first place don't be it" if anybody followed your method then none of us would be lifting weights to improve. Having hobbies, even if you're bad is the first step to being good, you don't become a master of art over night dipshit.

Yeah, but 99% of people who say they are "nationalist" don't actually know what nationalism actually entails. They just espouse wishy-washy midwit suburbanite non-philosophy.

I lift to get a sexier ass and be more curvy and feminine so it's like opposite day really. Same with shaving.

mindset is a good chunk of what it takes to be successful in life. Trying too hard certainly isn't ideal, but it's still better than not trying at all

Literally none of this applies to me at all except for the "one well made item" thing. My zojirushi has never failed me in the 12 years I have owned it

Another EU guy here, can some Burger explain to me the American "Weed man lmao" thing?

whatt he fuck is with Americans and this grass? they're always so fucking edgy about wasting your money and get drugged

Fuck off. Whittling is fun in your downtime and you have something to show for it when you're done as opposed to netflix and Nintendo

Americans and weed are like Australians and Vegemite. French and wine. Italians and tomato.

>le manly curly mustache, beard
>old timey shaving equipment. straight razors
???????

dude weed lmao

Based zoji bro

I think it's making a point about the "craftiness" etc. You're retarded to pay for something you have to replace vs something you dont

Do ya'll not have weed over in the EU? Not that I smoke it or anything (I hate the faggot zoomers that do), but I thought it was a fairly universal thing, even in the states where it's banned.

Stick shift is objectively the best transmission, autos are for fags who don’t know how to control a car

I like that it's a simpler and lighter mechanism, and easier to service yourself (even though I don't have the tools to do it) but automatics are miles better than manual now, especially those smart dual-clutch shits.

>manly

The manliest thing you can do is fuck another man.
Doesn’t matter what you wear or smoke or drive or politics. What you eat might matter if you’re a bottom (some might argue being a bottom isn’t manly but it is in its own virtue)

we have Hash more than weed, and both are consumed only by hippies and homeless drug addicts

It’s been a staple of hip hop culture since it was a thing, most of the big name rappers of the 80s and 90s made as much money selling illegal drugs (mostly weed) as they did performing. They’re the modern romantic criminals that clueless teenagers will idolize without really understanding what their life is about, and thus we have the “dude weed lmao” phenomenon.

I lift because my Dad has had like 2 bypasses now and got trauma-related diabetes and nearly lost a foot and I don't want to have that shit happen to me.

Straight razors are the best razors, memes and faggotry aside

Other than the Nationalism, the image is full reddit.

> whisky
That's bourbon you giant faggot

It's fine and natural to worry about your manhood, you should question your actions and see if they are inline with what you'd consider actions of a good man.
And there's no shame in grooming yourself to appear how you'd like/more attractive. Being attractive and well groomed, will make your life, easier. Don't handicap yourself because of the OP

I don't know about straight razors but safety razors are probably the best personal care things I ever got into and it sucks that there is this whole le manly man Don Draper larp bullshit surrounding it. Love my Merkur slant.

you need to go back

Lol okay faggot

We like weed, dude. Lmao.

No but I kinda wanna smoke cigars I think it would be kinda based you know. And preferring well made items over disposable ones is just common sense

Basic eurofag. you love the long cock of laws but it makes sense since none of you have any freedoms

>preferring well made items over disposable ones is just common sense
"Common sense" gets increasingly stigmatized. That's how these psyops get you

Literally whats wrong with woodworking

Absolutely nothing. It's all retarded psyops and shaming. Supposedly there are some cringy dudes out there somewhere if you look hard that make it bad or something. I say this as someone who has never done any sort of classical arts and crafts with my hands ever outside of being forced to for k-12.

It's fun and I miss it so much - don't buy an auto so ur gf can drive it too lads, learn from my mistakes

Op needs to hate the player, not the game

Thanks
I hope no one actually falls for OP's bait
Do whatever the fuck you wanna do

10/10

It’s just weed, smoke it and get high. Who gives a fuck? Conservative hypocrite faggots scream about government regulations and why they should allowed to dump waste into our rivers but screech that someone has a right to smoke a plant. Jow Forumsyps make inner city Chicago seem like stanford

(((They))) do this shit for fucking everything. Ever.

Not even knitting is safe.

Attached: 54D96A45-D00A-41D2-9E11-DD8260E720F6.png (750x1334, 983K)

At least knitting is a real hobby, as opposed to "pretending to be manly"

DELETE THIS NOW

I drive a gay ass fucking manual because it makes me feel cool and I don’t fucking care who knows it

No. I enjoy being the way I behave. I just want bigger arms

woah, this is literally me

Wouldn't you want to buy a bunch of cheap items than one overpriced shit that does the same thing? I buy cheap shit to seem manly like milspo bullshit and bulk buy oats and whey

Dilate.

Good arguments for both cases.
A) Cheap and disposable if you only need it temporarily or just once or a few times.
B) Durable and premium priced if you accurately determine you will be using it several times and your research or experience tells you you need the legit stuff.
You basically need to have good "intel" or be lucky with predicting the future. Sometimes your bespoke thing fucking breaks on you way sooner than it should have or the situations don't come up where you'd actually use it like you thought.

most of these are right but you do realise that outside of the states the overwhelming majority of cars have manual transmission, right?

fuck u bro stick shift is cool, almost no one drives em here in burgerland

pic related neckbeard in my post is rightwing

>Nationalist
>Is libertarian on the political chart.
Neat.
AlsoBased . Sage

Free clout for driving the superior transmission in burgerland > being a europoor

The steak and beard culture is peak cringe