Tell me Jow Forums, do you mog your father, or does he mog you?

Tell me Jow Forums, do you mog your father, or does he mog you?

Do you have kids? If so, do they mog you?

Attached: arnie son.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

I mog my dad now (im 26 he's 62) but when he was my age he mogged the everloving fuck out of me.

Dad is a fat fuck and he's falling apart, so not hard to mog him.
I almost shared his fate but then I stopped being retarded.

I never knew ny father so i mog the fuck out of him.
(Look at arnolds other kids, mainly the bastard maid child)

>when he was my age he mogged the everloving fuck out of me
it's not hard to mog a toddler user

Attached: smug asuka.jpg (200x206, 11K)

>haha, but that's not-

Attached: 175615448546.png (390x470, 19K)

Yeah I mog him and he's active in the gym.

Arnie was raised in Austria by a literal Nazi and roided since he was 15.

Chris was raised in Commiefornia by a entitled babyboomer and fed a steady diet of junk food and xenoestrogens

I MOG him physically but he mogs me salary wise.

"Entitled"
I don't think you know what that word means. You have used it incorrectly here.

My dad is 6’9” (I’m 6’1”), so yeah. Of course he’s 64 and has the associated decline in strength, health, etc, and I outweigh him, so no.

i mog my dad in every way, it's sad but he's proud of me
>6in taller
>he's fat and never lifted in his life
>i make more money
>i have more children
>i have a college degree while he has a GED
i love him so much and i'm so thankful for him

Made it

wrong son

Attached: patrick.jpg (615x409, 49K)

dad recently made a lifestyle change involving saving as much money for his pension. doing so he has acquired a taste for bland vegan foods and it shows in his frail body.
i remember him in my childhood being about 6'1 220 pounds doing manual labour and today he's barely pushing 160 pounds.
I have surpassed him in that regard, but does it even make me feel any better?

Why are arnies arms so disproportionate in the pic

At 19 I mog his facial hair at 55, fitter than him when he was in his 20s. My grandpa was juicy as fuck in hs and college so I’m chasing that
Not a good feel bros

Attached: 0FF184C3-9D53-4C0F-BD9C-35B4281257A4.jpg (681x784, 120K)

whoever made that pic is fucking blind or stupid
that's Arnold at ~30 (between 1975 and 1980)

He used it correctly, baby boomers spent their lives slurping up the excess created by their parents and grandparents, losing wars and now having destroyed Western society feel like they deserve to retirement and suck up resources for another 30 years until the last one finally croaks

What the fuck went wrong with that kid that both his brother and his illegal half-brother mog the fuck out of him? How can you be Arnold's son, and all your brothers are ripped and handsome, and just be FAT like that? Is this a form of rebellion against family tradition?

Attached: mexican son.jpg (634x753, 116K)

My dad was a pretty prolific swimmer and I've always been terrible at that, but I'm much bigger and stronger than he ever was and have been proficient in other sports.
He's written a textbook and has a lot of research to his name, so I still feel hella mogged.

iT's tHe gEnEtIcS

Based and redpilled the thread.

Attached: 1565325411579.jpg (436x536, 51K)

He got all the bad genes

Attached: Twins.jpg (980x653, 89K)

Dad is an ex-athlete that has fallen hard off the wagon and is now a fat sack of shit. I've being practicing sports my whole life, but only know that I've started lifting and eating right. But whenever we meet he goes on and on about the good old days and how I should respect his story and whatever. I wish I could but his disgusting gut and weak outlook to life (blaming others for his own shortcomings and making excuses to why he can't exercise now) just make me laugh and say "OK boomer, now stfu"

I bodymog him but he still (barely) strengthmogs me. Will get there.

My dad was pretty good runner in his 20s ( a dozen marathons or so ) but he stopped when he married my mom.

I picked up running on my own and after my second marathon, he decided to retake it.

We ran our first half together last fall and we are moving towards mountain runs.

So far, I have yet to beat his best time so...I guess he still mogs me ? Does it really matters ?

I do, no and by extension, no.

Excluding all the decay associated with him being 61, I height and frame mog him hard but he has sexy green eyes and at my age already had his own business and was starting a family while all I have is an unfinished major and a bunch of empty booze bottles in my room.

My dad mogs the fuck out of me. He's 198cm, way stronger than me, and I'm a 186cm fat fuck.

Growing up I always thought I'd be as tall as him :(

My father mogs me to oblivion and beyond

He was a college linebacker and was 6’1 245 and could bench 405 for reps. He used to be fucking crazy but ended up killing someone in self denfense went to jail for a bit and it changed him into a huge pussy.

I’m taller but have a tiny frame compared to him... also not nearly as much of a Chad as he used to be... it’s not fun at all.

I heightmog and musclemog my dad. but he looksmogs me, in pics where he was the same age.

The fit son is doing it because he realizes he is a bastard, so he naturally wants to prove himself to daddy.
The other son has nothing to prove or lose

>Be fed diabetic Latina's Coca-Cola breast milk
>Eat shitty bean and cola diet

My dad is a diabetic hunchback piece of shit that needs to ingest a handfull of pills everyday to not die. Surely a shame to be his son.

>i know i fucking suck but refuse to do anything about it
ask your dad if he'd mind killing you

Isn't this kid just some spoiled Z list celebrity now living off his fathers name? Not much of an improvement desu

When I was a child I always thought I could never be as tall or strong as my father. He is about 1.95m, but I grew to about 2m.
I am probably stronger, too.
But it doesn't matter because I will always feel weaker and smaller than him and look up to him. I really love him and it breaks my heart to see him aging.
I don't know if I will ever stop being the boy who wants to be just like his dad.

It's not sad. Every single father must want that his children grow to be better than him.
If you think it's sad you still have things to learn from your old man

same, not hard to mog a guy with an o2 bottle, even if he is 4in taller than you

My dad is almost half a foot shorter than me and over 50 years old, and still the only man who physically intimidates me.

I (6’6” 220lbs) mog my father (5’6” 150lbs) and my son (3mos 20lbs 26inches) will one day mog me

>That photo of Fit mexican son dressing up as Conan for halloween when he was little
at least Arnold is doing right by him now, but still man.
>Graduated high school hoping arnie would be there to congratulate him.
>he wasn't.

Attached: 1452478914303.gif (499x281, 411K)

I mog my father physique-wise but he had to deal with Vietnam and I've experienced zero hardships because of how awesome he is. I can only hope I can do the same for my kids.

Attached: IMG-2842.jpg (1242x1630, 428K)

This last year I've reached the point where I mog my dad. He brags about it to his friends. Feels good

Thanks son means a lot

Attached: 1565825315110.png (250x224, 69K)

lmao my dad mogged me my entire life, we're literally the chad and virgin meme.
Which is why he doesn't seem to care much about me.

Attached: 1558536426402.jpg (633x640, 55K)

nigga wtf, how tf did you get that taller than your dad

Attached: 86C2811B-D795-4826-B330-2103EB5532C2.jpg (828x1208, 394K)

My dad is 6’1 and was huge into bodybuilding when I was younger so he mogged me forever. I mogg him now though because 19 vs. mid-50’s but there’s no mogging if you look at both of us at 19. Thanks for the good genes dad

It'd be tough to mog my dad- former marine and still an overall strong and smart badass who's done really well in life, raising himself from nothing to a success. I'm grateful for his example and think I'm making it, so I'm not too upset I haven't clearly mogged him. Overhearing him brag about me to his friends is one of the best feelings

>illegal half-brother
lol

Illegitimate

I heightmog my Dad hard but he mogs me in every other way possible.
It's not fucking fair bros

*his mom was an illegal, therefore he is of illegal heritage

>doesn't look weird when dating younger chicks

How young

At 70 he still have a better back and forearms than i do. But unless i do manual labor for 30 straight years i'm not beating that.

My dad mogs me because he went from being homeless to being able to raise two kids and send them to college.

My dad is 6'0" 160 pounds, about 10 percent body fat and 53 years old. I am about 6'7" 250 pounds and 15 percent body fat at 24 years old. My dad is def more shredded but I beat him in raw size and strength.

The amount of respect being shown to fathers in this thread is commendable. Good job Jow Forums we're all gonna make it.

>literal Nazi
Why are his sons mutts then?

What a failure of a son

Dad is taller than me so he'll always mog me. One particularly unintentional killshot he said when we were talking about the gym and fitness and w/e was "if you started working out when you were younger you could've been huge"

Attached: https---images.rapgenius.com-2564278e9d223aba2b353356ce562799.406x406x1.jpg (220x220, 8K)

You have to take the Kennedy Curse into account as well. Think a 3rd generation Kennedy died this year from drug overdose in her 20s.

It looks like a happy family photo but Arnold didn't show up at his Mexican son's highschool graduation and he only started hanging out with his Mexican son after the separation and the fact his other children hate him because they sided with the Mom instead of the Dad.

The Mexican son got the best of Arnold's genes, strangely enough, despite the Mexican mom being really, really short so it's pretty good luck.

I still can't believe Arnold cheated though. He could have had anybody in his prime but he cheated with a Mexican maid just because she was nearby... and the maid wasn't even good looking.

If you are rich enough, why not hire a French maid, instead, like in the classic old Hollywood movies that star attractive French maids.

My dad gigamogs me with his salary. Dude has three houses all of them with pools. And a cabin in Colorado that he purposely didn’t hook up with running water so he can test himself.

I will never get close to mogging my father (26 and 62) and he's a fairly average working class guy. He's so ashamed of me but I have no control over it.

why would he be ashamed user?

Attached: 1563553866836.png (270x301, 102K)

I'm a lot shorter than him (he's 5'10" maybe) and he thinks I'm gay. He used to get drunk and talk shit about me and try to get me to fight him.

I mog my dad physically and financially. Taller, wider shoulders, bigger legs, surpassed his net worth within the first couple years of my career. He's just happy he doesn't have to worry about me.

that's not a bad looking bastard child

oh and last week I was visiting him in the hospital and the nurse thought I was his daughter and he was so crushed and I just felt so bad for him and wished I could make it right somehow. He'll probably be dead within a year.

If his dad grew up in a country with lots of famine, could see that. Must feel good to come to America and see your children reach their full potential.

t. nigger

dang user, i'm 5'4 and i have a drunk dad who's ashamed of me too and who also thinks i'm gay, (granted, i actually am, but..) literally and figuratively fuck dads. the types of men who drink excessively and lose control of their emotions are the biggest machismo posturing pussies. my dad is currently dying a loser having never accomplished anything and im already on my way to making six figures at 22

Attached: 1562498431705.jpg (930x930, 303K)

happy for your success, same here too but only half gay lol, i think he'll be dead soon from all the drinking and heart issues but I'm trying to fix things with us before it's too late so he isn't so unhappy

hope you find peace with your dad. its more important for us to learn how to not need the basic approval from anyone else no matter who they are however.

Attached: 1562519164803.png (1180x950, 727K)

Arnold wasn't entitles you dumb nigger, he went from being a nobody in hicksville germany to being the biggest fucking actionstar and mayor of fucking california, lets see you do that you dumb nigger.

My father was an uneducated drunk smoker who worked himself to dying of cancer when he was 42. I am a fit manager at big pharma.

>fuck you, dad

Maybe he's talking about Maria Shriver you brainlet

C
O
P
E

M
E
A
N

Austria you mong

Seethe harder lanklet

Based

Why exist to not surpass your father? Can he really be your father if he doesn't want you to surpass him? Don't question yourself: your father is proud of you for what seems like the right reasons.

Attached: bright.jpg (341x1053, 189K)

Well he's 6'1 and i'm 6'5 and weigh more so yeah

How does Arnold look so old at 19? I'm in my late 20s and cashiers still ask me for my ID

manlets can dream

roids and excessive tanning

Also he's not actually 19 in that pic OP posted
He's 19/20 in this one

Attached: f6f0a32adb_71426712_o2.jpg (602x800, 84K)

Imagine being such a faggot you still worship celebrities as pathetic as arnold in 2019

>but 50 years ago he was hot shit

Not anymore

desu he needed the muscles, otherwise his face is pretty 2/10

>Texted dad 2 days ago that I finally benched 85kg
>Hasn't responded since

Attached: sadkid.jpg (605x611, 35K)

>boasting about 85kg

Attached: 1540253299454.jpg (540x540, 49K)

>no abs
How?

Vacuüm and abs being overrated in bodybuilding

Attached: Bulked_up_Dave.jpg (400x484, 34K)

I muscle mog my dad but my dad height mogs the fuck out of me, even in old age (6'3 vs 6'8). The bastard used to be 6'9 before his back got bad.

>How?
It’s called the off season

holy shit m8, take it easy, no need to cope like that

Dad is a lanklet, but was model ottermode Chad in his youth, long time before it was cool, lifelong athlete too. Even now in his late 60s, he is nearly 200cm and still pretty good looking. I'm not as high, 185cm, so he always mogged me for that. Last years I bulked up, so now I'm mogging him and he finally acknowledged that I look strong. Best mire ever.