Seriously if you aren't defending the cool star wars guy then FUCK YOU! he is /our guy/!

Seriously if you aren't defending the cool star wars guy then FUCK YOU! he is /our guy/!

Attached: 12396284-6932693-image-m-27_1555517714377.jpg (634x525, 33K)

Star Wars is absolute garbage, I have never watched a single star wars movie ever. That fat low t cretin is the reddit king

>Star Wars is absolute garbage, I have never watched a single star wars movie ever.

Worshipping fiction is a road that leads nowhere

I watched some Star Wars movies on VHS as a kid. Fucking hated it. It was so boring. I have no idea how it got so popular. I don't see the appeal at all.

How do you know every star wars is garbage if youve never seen one,idiot.

Dare I say.... Big brained??

He fits more to /lgbt/ or some furry site. Not our guy

Attached: 62186d46-19e9-41e6-9293-3ec005433ce8.png (1417x797, 835K)

Because the worst of the worst normies absolutely LOVE that shit and make it into a personality trait. There are no people more insufferable than Star Wars and Harry Potter fucking fake ass nerds. Kys

What is that thing on his face

I wish I'd never seen Star Wars

garbage movies not worth watching he has no taste just like you, you shitty shitty normie

>other people like it,so i must hate it
Come on i doubt you really think this way. Atleast watch a new hope or the empire strikes back.

The quick rundown

>chads: this guy is cringe

>roasties: ew what a pussy crying over a film trailer

>normies: aw haha star wars haha geeks haha I stand with butts! le star wars is cool!

>virtue signallers: leave him alone he's expressing himself

>me: this guy puts on an act for shekels fuck everyone

>I have no idea how it got so popular.
Marketing directed to the right people?

>Punctuating an answer with a question mark
Get ass cancer, numale.

It's not other people in general liking it that makes me hate it. I've watched some of it and just thought it was boring. The specific people who like it are the reason I hate it. The most boring retarded fake nerd homos absolutely drool over that shit. But I guess I could give those a chance user, thanks.

>Atleast watch a new hope or the empire strikes back.
Why would I waste hours of my life watching some retarded crap where I have to concentrate and try to follow the inane meaningless pointless plot and the stupid shitty characters? Blow your brains out you kike-fiction addled zombie

Go to b and stay go to b you edgey 14 year old. Theyd love you there.

>I am literally autistic
lmao soiboi get the fuck out

Imagine de smeII

it's his cuck mark

>thinking the meaningless pointless plot and the stupid shitty characters are what's good in Star Wars

Attached: 1511624853041.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

that's what I don't get is how nobody is understanding he put a camera in front of his face and then had this emotional reaction. How can anyone assume it's sincere when he literal uploaded this -for- attention

Attached: iyPW0nU.jpg (869x645, 100K)