Is being military the ultimate Jow Forums?

Is being military the ultimate Jow Forums?

Attached: bt5tebb35cg31.jpg (1093x1458, 184K)

no lmao those memers only run and do pushups

also you're signing away your freedom for a minimum wage job

No it’s ultimate slave of the Jew

being military is absolute cuckoldry

>dying for israel
No thanks
Also these faggots destroy their rotator cuffs from doing so many retarded pushups and pullups. Have fun never being able to lift without pain for the rest of your life

Why do I just know that the owner of this car just finished boot camp?

>implying he finished boot camp

>free housing
>free food
>training to a career you might be interested in
>unlimited thicc girls

How?

>unlimited dependapotamuses and tag chasers
FTFY

Being part of a national team for an olympic sport is

Attached: BBkAIKeVC8x0N8EY5TweUjgmIgqG_847q6juCB9gu-Q.jpg (1000x667, 86K)

Not at all no, the majority of people in the military have their joints destroyed from dumb high impact cardio like having to jog with 60+ lbs on them every week, log carries, 6+ mile runs every other day, landing from airplane jumps, etc. So many people who get out by the time they retire just have their joints turn to dust from years of that and you end up using a cane when you're 40.

i can't believe people even consider the military meme-'is it worth it' shit

I'm an officer in the Navy. Most people only run twice a year during bi-annual fitness tests. Tons of people are out of shape and do drastic shit to make weight.

Weird. You would think all the buttfucking would burn more calories.

>being even remotely attracted to girls who like soldiers

Attached: smugs bunny.jpg (538x399, 26K)

Well actually, big Navy is thinking about dropping the run for a butt fucking test.

That's how you can tell he's green, same with thinking what he does will translate to the outside world other than a few jobs.

>Free food
>He thinks the food is good in the military
That's probably a no.

I believe marines, vegan, crossfitters, apple users that drive tesla cars are the most friendly people on earth.

Yes

Can't speak about the other services, but they serve some pretty good stuff in army DFACs. The MREs you have in the field get dull after a while and MRE shits are very unpleasant, but they aren't much worse than civilian packaged food and you won't ever eat them for more than 21 days straight at the absolute most (unless your supply chain collapses, in which case you have much more immediate problems).

This

>they serve some pretty good stuff in army DFACs

That highly depends on if there's civilians cooking it or 18 year old special ed kids who couldn't qualify for any other job, most DFACs have the later.

Food is shit, especially when out at sea. On one of my ships, all of the cooks were complete shit. Everyone complained so they stopped putting in even a tiny bit of effort instead of trying to improve.

>depends on if there's civilians cooking it
The shift to contractors is proceeding apace (they don't need $40,000 signing bonuses). If user finds himself at one of the larger bases, CONUS or OCONUS, the worst food he'll have to worry about is overcooked chicken.

>no gf
>working shit job
>no college
>only lifting

Should I join fellas? Thinking Air Force to get that sick training.

>was considering joining up as an army officer
>made it to the stage just before the first fitness tests
>life got complicated, had to withdraw application

I was considering reapplying now that I’ve got my shit sorted but I’m wondering whether I’ve dodged a bullet by withdrawing when I did. Anybody got any advice? Not American btw

Only if you can force them to send you to Hickham.

you eat the same foods as literal prisoners in the military

>Whore both your mind and body for the government
>Have experimentation on your body by forced vaccines
>Have your individuality completely brainwashed into group think and be a tool used by your superiors
>Have a long list of mental disorders
>Get sent to Hell Holes where you witness rampant child abuse by the locals but you have to stay quiet about it because of laws made during obama's time
>Work with al queda because at least they're not ISIS
Vets are and always will be lower then fucking dogs

Were you going to be doing OCS, ROTC, or West Point?

None of that is really true at all you've played too much CoD, the military is super lax right now and no one even sees combat outside of Special Forces groups. Zoomers have pretty much taken over the military at this point too you see people with out of regulation stuff all the time and no one says anything outside of angry old guys.

Bong, not American. I would have been at Sandhurst doing combat engineering (hopefully). Still unsure if I should go back or pursue something else, I have a degree from a good uni but it’s in history kek

army guys being Jow Forums is a meme
most of them are skelly pushup fags who can't budge 3pl8 off the floor