I squatted 1pl8 for 5x3 today fellas

I squatted 1pl8 for 5x3 today fellas

Started with the bar, working my way up. We're all gonna make it brahs.

Male btw

Attached: 1550239372416.jpg (660x355, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/LyVLt.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope you cleaned it first brah.

Tfw you cant squat more than 2pl8 without going to snap city. I dont know if its because of my spina bifida or what but squats and deads are the only lifts I absolutely suck at

1 pl8 lmao
I’m still proud of you though. This is a big accomplishment, now keep going.

Good job man, we're all gonna make it.

Attached: frawg.jpg (210x235, 8K)

You can squat heavier I have that, I cannot do dreads at all though. Your form might need work

Kek fpbp

I squatted 52.5 kg x 5 today. 2 weeks and I'll be there too.

Congrats btw, must feel good.

>can't progress past 165lbs for over a month
I must be doing something wrong

Do you stretch your hips at home? I think its because of my hip mobility

Good man. Everybody starts with an empty bar. KEEP AT IT

>tfw been squatting 1pl8 for weeks but afraid to move up cause I think my form is still shit

Attached: ifonly.jpg (682x675, 44K)

Man I'm in the same exact boat thanks for posting

i started at 1 pl8 actually

Not trying to be rude because I’m happy that you are improving yourself and proud of your results, but I can’t believe how many people are that atrophied. I was pretty much completely untrained and I was squatting 1pl8 easily on day one. again not being a dick, just surprised how common it is

This. Play some basketball or soccer with your buddies once a week and you'll start with a 1plate squat right away

Most people sit all day long which makes them loose contact with their glutes to a point where they are not able to activating them. I can squat 1plate too, but i dont feel it in my glutes at all, and instead the whole lift just feels terrible.

I'm working on activation exercises to improve my mind-muscle connection, and now its getting better and i'm squatting with no weight at all, but using my glutes it makes a tremendous difference. Before i hated the squat, now it actually feels right and im loving it.

Typing "not being a dick" doesn't make you immune to being a dick. You're being a dick by diminishing his accomplishment by comparing it to yours. You're also a little bitch for needing to stroke your own ego.

If you are trying to feel what it’s like to activate glutes and hams do a romanian deadlift with just the bar.

you gonna cry?

No, I squat highbar and wide

did I hurt your feelings? Just don't be a dick, brah

yeah he should really check his fit privledge

w-why?

Keep it up user. Don't compare yourself to others, compare yourself last month to yourself this month.

I get that lots of you are edgy teenagers but there's no need to come to someone's thread celebrating an accomplishment to say "hey I could lift that the first day". It shows insecurity and contributes to nothing. If you don't get it yet, you'll get it one day don't worry.

>I know a lot of you are edgy teenagers
>squats sub 1pl8
>getting outlifted by an edgy teenager
Kek. Or it’s worth noting that it’s incredibly weak and quite astonishing that an adult male is that atrophied.

OP here, have played video games my entire life. If I could go back in time I would've lifted much, much sooner.

Good job fren

Next time do five pounds more

Attached: IMG_20190426_182539_992.jpg (1080x1063, 59K)

Being unable to squat up to a plate isn't due to muscular strength, its technique which is holding people back.
You're all faggots.

How much is 1pl8 anons?

60kg

I think by now you have realized I'm right and you're just trying to keep your dignity by talking back so I'll let you process it on your own. Try to be a good influence on others, the world is already a shitty enough place.

t. weak fag

Congrats man. I did 1 pl8 5x5 for the first time a few weeks ago and I know that feel. Just keep that form intact.

good job buddy, keep making it

Anybody got the sauce?

Attached: 1565777333009s.jpg (142x250, 8K)

Good job, just wait until you hit 2pl8 for a 5x5. It's a great feeling, especially if you're lightweight

benched 105x3 today. in pounds because i'm an atrophied sedentary skelly that just started lifting a couple of weeks ago. good job brah

Keep it up, user.

Anybody got the sauce? Idgaf about your puny squats. In tryna bust a nut here

That's great.
I recently started lifting after 26 years of sedentary laziness and for now I'm still struggling with just the bar but i know i can get to lmao1pl8 and even beyond.
We're all gonna make it

have you tried flat shoes

Bump for sauce

You have to remember where you’re posting, most of these posts are by pasty Jow Forums and Jow Forums types who are in the process of escaping Auschwitz mode. They started off a lot weaker than your acerage active youth so it’s an actual accomplishment for them

>I squatted 1pl8
>male

doubt

jokes aside congratulations user

Congratulations user. People might shit on you but you gotta start somewhere. I remember how happy I was when I did my first pl8.

Keep it up. We're gonna make it.

Does anyone have the sauce. Getting tired of asking

For what

For the pic

I just started squatting 2 plates after 3 months of lifting, my only problem is that now my squat is stronger than my deadlift which is stalling at 140lbs. How do i fix this.

i.imgur.com/LyVLt.jpg

Try flat shoes maybe? Also have an experienced friend look at your form or ask gym staff to film you with phone then show it to others

Not that pic. The pic of the landwhale with the big tiddies. I need it for...uh...science reasons

Bump for sauce. Please someone on this Ghanian Pumpkin Carving Forum has to have it

bum

Bro can you stop spamming threads with this. You already fucked up the current /fph/ with this.