TRT experience

Anyone here with TRT experience?

Since I had very low levels of test in my blood I'm on TRT for a few weeks now. I get great results, I feel more powerful and my muscles actually grow for the first time in my life...

My question is if I am doomed to take this shit forever? I'm only 31 years old... Also my balls hurt

Attached: 3596.jpg (495x456, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3bp59Eci_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doomed to take this shit forever
that's the point

why is it though? If you're on /fraud/ you can get your production up after a complete shutdown, can't you?

i mean you can try. some slight possibility TRT will jumpstart something. but chances are you'll feel better on it than off. so what's the point of only doing it now and not later?

because it feels like shit to be committed to supply your body externally with something it is supposed to produce itself for the rest of your life

>doomed to take this shit forever?
Did you find the root cause? Can you cure/reverse it? If not, then yes. Enjoy manually managing test.

>balls hurt
That's unexpected, talk to your doctor.

How much/frequent are you pinning?

>How much/frequent are you pinning?
I got a gel that I apply on my skin daily

>doomed to take this shit forever?
btw I'm asking this because I thought it could be connected to my lifestyle. I was a NEET for an entire year, didn't do anything cardio related and fapped at least once a day. Also I did some drug abuse

Does it actually work? I was offered gel and protested until i got the vials.

Well, it's up to your doctor to confirm it the root cause was reversible without drugs. If you got authorized for the treatment without changing all that stuff, lucky you.
Now fix you shit and get even more results.

On cycle test deca dbol atm

Pin test in your ass and do nofap

Say nk to that fucking gay gel

>Direct contact with the application site can expose others to this medication. Women and children should avoid contact with the unwashed or unclothed area where the medication has been applied. If you expect to have skin-to-skin contact with another person, first wash the application area well with soap and water. If a woman or child makes contact with the application area, that area on the woman or child should be washed well with soap and water right away.
it certainly does

yes it works, otherwise I would just stop it and go on with my life. It's actually frightening that so many health related and psychological issues are connected to this one problem. It also hurts to look back at my life and to realize that so much could have been better if I had known this earlier. It still feels like shit to be on constant medication.

I also have Hypothyroidism, so now I have to take two medications everyday at the age of 31 which feels bad man

I really hate that every faggot and their mother is now on TRT.

You fuckers dont understand the general societal consequences this will bring.

I hope you experience maximum psychological side effects ( which you will) and destroy relationships with those you care about ( you will).

that's why I want to be off that shit. But I need an alternative to boost my test levels

That's the confirmation that family and clothing are stealing your gains (in form of topical testosterone)

Ok, so your glands aren't working. That's good enough to justify TRT without worrying about AI

TRT isn't roiding. Now i want to roid after understanding how much i lost.

Healthy lifestyle is all you got. Keep the TRT

Literally who cares. If you can afford it trt is the way to go. It's going to be way easier and cheaper than fucking around trying to "restart" your hormones when they were shit to start with. And most health-minded men will jump on trt in their mid to late 40s anyway so why not just start sooner?

Post body before trt

Based
No topical cream on earth matches the potency of injecting the shit

yeah I get your point... it just destroys the utopic ideal of being able to live completely on your own and survive in the wilderness like in some Sean Penn movie... I have the feeling that this experience really makes me grown up because it wipes away all these day dreams. You are right though and instead of complaining I should be thankful to live in a time where it is possible to cure me in the first place.

I had all these feelings 5 years ago when I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, but this time it's feels much worse

I'm gonna do this as soon as the package runs out... how long does an injection last?

>it just destroys the utopic ideal of being able to live completely on your own and survive in the wilderness
Fair enough. If (when) I jump on trt I'll feel uncomfortable without a 6 month supply at least in case shtf.

I think my hand says enough

Attached: IMG_20190813_232230.jpg (2304x1728, 296K)

now you know how every trans person feels.

So you just didn't eat

confirmed

Attached: manning-2D-4D-digit-ratio-theory.jpg (636x561, 30K)

Depends on the ester that the testosterone is bound to. Test enanthate and test cyp have to be injected twice a week but I think there are longer esters that let you pin once a week. Your doc's probably going to give you a mixture of several esters tailored to subq injections which will keep you at a constant test level for a week at most.

You mean how frequent do you have to inject or how long will the plunge take to pass all the liquid?
It depends on the dose.

Wrong. The default state of a trans person is to produce sufficient amounts of their biological sex's dominant hormones. They're attempting to alter it, not get back to normal. Being trans is a mental illness just like body dysmorphia regarding wanting to be a too-muscled freak or anorexic.

that's one bullshitty thing Jow Forums makes you believe... it may be true that you can't get big if you don't eat, but there's no reason why you couldn't stay small if you eat a lot... since I'm on TRT I have noob gains like crazy, but before that I obviously just shat everything out unused.

it cant be only me who gets the urge to want to kick large animals in the balls

actually my 4th finger is longer, the perspective might be deluding

I mean how frequent do I have to get it... Once a week seems extremely often to me... I though like twice a year... I feel like a diabetic now

Not sure if it was OP, but somebody said "hypothyroidism" that's a disease not necessarily related to that broscience you posted.

IIRC test e and test c have similar timing. Test c is more available in the US, while test e in the EU.

I'm doing it weekly. Want to up the dose and frequency (~E3D) for a more stable release

>I'm doing it weekly
so you have to go to your doc once a week? Isn't that super annoying? what do you do when on vacation?

Wat. I inject myself. Doc issued the prescription for a couple of months. Pharmacy only releases 4 weeks of treatment at once.

>what do you do when on vacation?
Micromanage i guess, and/or convince the pharmacy/insurance to get me "loan" on that.

how old are you and how long are you on TRT already? and how did you cope with the fact to be stuck with that medication for the rest of your days?

40, 4 ,months, i have a brain tumor that's causing low t among other things. I'm enjoying it so far.

You can't eat a lot and stay small
Remember that you need to eat enough and have enough fat in your diet for your body to produce testosterone

eat eggs for this reason

Attached: eggnut.jpg (700x932, 67K)

So you need to eat over 10 eggs per day

"you have to eat all the eggs"

thats the most Jow Forums thing you can do
>youtube.com/watch?v=W3bp59Eci_0

>You can't eat a lot and stay small
that's absolute bullshit. Why should this be true? If it were the case steroids were pointless because your body would use everything you're eating.

Let me rephrase it
You can't eat a lot and be underweight unless you have a disease

>unless you have a disease
I'm not sure if an individual form of metabolism that makes you shit out most of the proteins is worthy of being called a disease... but I get your point

>i have a brain tumor that's causing low t among other things
that sucks. what else does it do?

it makes me think traps arent gay

For now, deregulated hormones, to me, test is the most concerning issue. The rest is doctor's problem. I'm already doing a healthy lifestyle, train, rest, eat accordingly.

Kill yourself. You are an abomination and unworthy of love or respect.

Attached: 1560662473059.png (738x669, 186K)

What if i'm a biological male that identifies as a more masculine man but i'm hormonally challenged?