What ways to target belly fat, no reddit 'impossible to spot reduce' answers allowed

what ways to target belly fat, no reddit 'impossible to spot reduce' answers allowed

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 10K)

impossible to spot reduce
eat less piggy

stupid retard fuckface

>no reddit 'impossible to spot reduce' answers allowed
kill yourself

retard

impossible to spot reduce

Attached: OP with Henry.jpg (712x878, 77K)

lmao this is an obvious bait but fuck you OP, it's impossible to spot reduce fat.

>b-b-but he has prey eyes!!!!! !111 0/10 would not fuck! if you have prey eyes there is absolutely no point in living!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: wj.jpg (820x791, 136K)

>tell me how to do this thing that is physiologically impossible
>what? No! Stop telling me that it’s physiologically impossible! >:^|
If you wanna be a fag you could do liposuction, but any other solution is tabloid tier bs

READ THE OP FAGGOTS, HE SAID DONT GIVE THAT ANSWER

Squats
Deadlifts
Overhead Squats
Romanian Deadlifts
Good Mornings
Weighted Planks
Russian Twists
impossible to spot reduce, do compounds

Buy yourself a high-quality garment steamer and apply it to your belly three times a day until it starts to burn. It shouldn't leave too large of a burn mark, but a little is fine. Small burn marks will go away when you lose the fat and that burnt skin just goes away. This works even better if you hang yourself while doing it.

OP. Not sleeping for 8hrs consistently throughout the week has a pretty terrible chain of events on your body for the rest of the day. In relation to interests, lack of good quality sleep will cause you to :
1. Be less motivated to go to the gym
2. Crave more refined carbs because your body needs "energy"
3. Perform below what you should be at the gym because your tired. Or if you are, maybe you could have done better.
4. Your body is just less efficient when it's sleep deprived and disbalances your hormones and one of interest - > cortisol levels
5. Look up cortisol if you don't know what cortisol is. Elevated levels of cortisol can cause stubborn belly fat.

So the message here is, not only should you be getting 8 hrs of sleep, but that sleep should be continuous and high quality. Look up ways to maximize your sleep efficiency.
I started leaving my phone on charge across my desk and away from my bed because I would procrastinate sleep some nights and get lost surfing the web. On top of that, I bought blinds to block out the sun in the morning and a eye mask for cat naps. :)

Good luck.

Attached: 1564679528077.png (713x809, 81K)

Cut it off with a knife, it's harder to do in Britain.

Continuous 8 hour sleep is a meme. Humans are supposed to sleep for 4 hours at a time with a break in between.

Yohimbine targets stubborn fat.
Also have a look at lyle mcdonald's stubborn fat protocol

Too bad OP is faggot who DIDNT READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

how bout i come pound your ass with my dick (penis)

Attached: 1555196868298.jpg (480x480, 21K)

I love that one. lookism incels are fucking delusional its scary desu.

Cut it off with a knife

liposuction
otherwise there's no such thing as spot reduction