Waifu General #142

sadboys edition
Previous:

Attached: 1552113088758.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdl-LIH1XgM
youtube.com/watch?v=YHjdTZ-myCU
youtube.com/watch?v=5uoISZ69swc
youtube.com/watch?v=bVgu6O0mfws
youtube.com/watch?v=KmmTzhEZzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=njCFs7J7w-s
youtube.com/watch?v=kRrOq4NipQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XfyEpmQM7bw
youtube.com/watch?v=yoT3AUOosmY
youtube.com/watch?v=FhXU8c8qwXs
youtube.com/watch?v=HuS5NuXRb5Y
youtu.be/e4_4UJQ1TA0
youtube.com/watch?v=2PLrmPtO0-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would claim Yuri but she is the one to claim my heart.

Attached: 3e2f64155b06586243adb0b341ecc248.jpg (563x438, 49K)

I love this beautiful precious angel.

Attached: 73898537_p0.jpg (753x1080, 203K)

Reposting since the last thread is now dead

Good morning! How's your day folks?

Attached: 30674330_p6.jpg (569x676, 47K)

She is so perfect. I want her to dominate me.

Attached: 57098-akame-ga-kill-esdeath-rose-lynn.jpg (599x337, 70K)

Lol I late again

>Good morning! How's your day folks?
I slept maybe 2 hours last night, have vomited twice already, have been feeling intense anxiety bordering on distress, and have to be at an appointment with my jaw surgeon in a couple hours. I've just about convinced myself that Kotori might actually love me back so I'm in a pretty good mood all things considered. How's your morning/day going.

Attached: happy.gif (500x281, 833K)

Here almost in time to say how much I love Elizabeth. But I don't think it's ever too late for that anyway.

I assume you meant you had a blood test? You should be aware that there are many markers for things that can cause fatigue. One thing that comes to mind is thyroid issues. Did you get your T3, T4 and TSH checked out? Maybe your testosterone levels? Vitamin D? These are things that can cause fatigue and are usually not included in a standard blood test. A standard blood test can reveal many fatigue-causing issues like anemia or some nutritional deficiency but there's a lot that won't show on it. Maybe the pain you're experiencing is reducing your sleep quality? Maybe you could try more cardiovascular exercise since it tends to help with energy levels? You've probably thought of/tried all this already, but whatever.

I feel the same way, friend. I really don't know how to express it properly, but your words made me feel so much better, thank you once again.

That was a very nice post Phosanon. You seem to care a lot about her.

Oh, Serj's voice was/is the least of their issues. You had Serj and John disagreeing over politics, Daron trying to control the creative direction of the band too much and Serj being displeased with that. I don't remember where Shavo stood in all this but he was also displeased by something. They're all focusing on their own lives and/or solo work now, it's really sad. Maybe one day they'll set their differences aside for one last tour. I think that would be pretty cool.

>I slept maybe 2 hours last night
Welp, time for to get that adderall prescription. Just kidding. Is the appointment causing you all the anxiety or is it something else? You've mentioned getting nauseous in the past and it's kind of concerning. I get the impression that it happens regularly, is there any apparent reason? I'm here to talk if you want to.

Attached: ojZGbl0ljS.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Good morning. Got home from work and it's my night off so I've got that to look forward to.

New laptop I ordered got delayed again til probably next month so that's frustrating as hell, but I'll live.

I honestly wish there was some actual merch of Sona to buy or something, I'd love to have cute things of her to put around my room.

Attached: 200px-Sona_0.jpg (200x364, 16K)

My favorite album overall is probably "The Last Stand" I have an appreciations for stories about finding the right thing to die for. I'm from Texas, so remember the Alamo and all that. Also Goliad, but nobody ever mentions that one
>I really don't know how to express it properly, but your words made me feel so much better, thank you once again.
I consider you something of a friend, so I do what I can.
>Is the appointment causing you all the anxiety or is it something else?
It contributed a little, yeah but there's other stuff on my mind. Mostly dealing with my insecurities pertaining to Kotori and whether or not she could or would love me. It's brought me anguish but I think I'm finally getting over it. My school semester is nearing a close and I've got an essay to write and a project to complete so I'm slightly stressed about those.
>You've mentioned getting nauseous in the past and it's kind of concerning. I get the impression that it happens regularly, is there any apparent reason?
My nausea is often linked to stress and anxiety for me. Upon hearing bad news, sometimes I will also feel the urge to vomit. I just can't seem to really relax, since there's always something on my mind. I'll let you know how the appointment goes when I get back.
Sona, huh? There sure are a lt of League waifus/husbandos that stop by here. So what all do you like about her?

Attached: 111111111111111111111111111111111.gif (500x281, 822K)

Lewd wata...day? Damn.
>tfw have lewd perv waifu
no sad
better this

Attached: 15444602484800.jpg (960x539, 97K)

There's not a lot to her character other than her being mute and a world-class musician so a lot of her personality is just headcanon, but just her appearance is something that just really hits a lot of nice points for me, especially the little smile she has.

Not to mention I absolutely adore everything she can do in-game, honestly have never clicked more with a character. I need nothing else.

Plus all of her skins also add variation to her and I love them all.

Question time:
>How anxious is your waifu/husbando?
>Are you more or less anxious than they are?
>How does s/he relax?
>What kind of weather would they like?
Good morning GLADOS poster.

Attached: 7b29ae0822ed593b121e5aea3865008a.jpg (564x317, 35K)

She is quite carefree, so she doesn't get anxious very often. The only time she's really shown to be a bit anxious is when she needed to ask for advice but knew she would be patronised for it.
I get a lot more anxious about social situations than she does, though I try to never let it show.
Either napping and resting or spending time with some of the other gems. Sadly she hasn't had many oppurtunities to relax recently.
Sunny weather. Gems get their energy from sunlight so extended periods of gloomy or dim weather are bad for them while bright clear sunlight is refreshing.

Attached: Sleepy Phos.jpg (600x818, 161K)

Thanks user. I really do care about her, which makes hurt to see all the things she has to go through.

Attached: 1552085897805.jpg (1000x1333, 156K)

>>How anxious is your waifu/husbando?
>anxious
>Tomoko
>ANXIOUS
>TOMOKO
eek eh kkhhhhhh
Same
>How does s/he relax?
Computer gamez, imternet, escapism, you know.
Cloudy. I love it too.

Attached: 1555588818473.png (726x1048, 872K)

>Mostly dealing with my insecurities pertaining to Kotori and whether or not she could or would love me.
I think most of us get insecure over that from time to time. Love is unpredictable and it's impossible to say for certain. While I am not that well acquainted with Kotori's personality I still think you have a fair shot. Especially since you've tried so hard to be better for her. It's something that I'm certain she'd appreciate.
For me this subject tends to be less positive than I'd like it to. As much as I want to believe, my pragmatism gets the better of me. It's unlikely that Liz would feel for me as I do for her. I suppose it doesn't really matter since our waifus aren't real but I can't just assume she would love me. I feel like I'm forcing it upon her. It's for her to decide, when and if the time comes. Of course, it probably wont but still. I'm not saying this in a sad or self-deprecating way, mind you. It's just my opinion. I love her and I will do everything I can to be the best for her, in the end that's all that matters and it's all that I can do. Life goes on, et cetera.
>I just can't seem to really relax, since there's always something on my mind.
An all too familiar feeling. But maybe you could try to dedicate some time out of your day to just relax, you know? Like get a cup of tea and forget about the world for a few minutes. I find that to be really therapeutic.
>I'll let you know how the appointment goes when I get back.
Alright, I hope it goes well.

Which skin is your favourite? Rank?

Attached: Z7lceI7v66.jpg (1920x1080, 1.65M)

I hope you are feeling alright, Elizabethposter.

Basically, I don't know what these acronyms are, but I know that in municipal clinics, they measure your blood sugar and the quantity of blood cells. That's pretty much it, just for check. But thanks.

And I do exercise for the sake of my wife. Barely alive after each workout, but I keep at it.

Maybe it's chronic fatigue, as back when I was a NEET, I felt fine, but still experienced issues with memory, concentration and long tasks.

Maybe I need a steady supply of antidepressants? Even though it was with serious side effects, back when I was attending a psychiatrist, I was feeling much better. Though I was asking a cure for my insomnia, apathy and panic attacks instead of exhaustion.

I don't know anymore. I've been like this for my whole life, pushing through physical pain, suffocation and exhaustion. I took painkillers two hours ago, but they don't work too, for some obscure reason.

It seems like I have no options left, aside from leaving my job and taking the necessary tests.

Why me and normalfags are so much different physically?

Hello, Tomokoposter.

>anxiety
Helen is pretty confident in herself. In our time spent together, she can be the one with the initiative, but if I act first, she can become a bit flustered.
>are you anxious
I'm anxious and nervous about everything, and I try to hide it behind my arrogance towards real people. Also, I get physically tired from any small talk.
>relaxing
We sleep in the same bed. When at home, Helen often walks to the window, dances to the music I'm playing, or lies under our blanket. Sometimes we give massages to each other or shower together. When I'm at the gym, she cheers me up and visits sauna with me.
>weather
She prefers colder, but calm weather, because it's very comfy for her to wear warm clothes or lie under blanket. Cold times mean constant tea consumption, too. I prefer it to be neutral-warm, around 16 degrees celsius.

Attached: Helen Smiling.jpg (390x475, 26K)

>Sometimes we give massages to each other
So how do things like this work exactly? Do you physically do it to her, like, to other people are you just doing really strange and awkward motions with your hands or do you do it mentally/in a wonderland or whatever?

S-somebody said hello? Is it F R I E N D S? eeek Im popular
hello

Attached: 15424584379790.jpg (438x327, 58K)

ah luv my tank waifu

Attached: da141e112171a727a97877155e15d732c55d7e7e_hq.gif (640x564, 1.37M)

My favorite is Sweetheart Sona because even the name is amazingly adorable and her recall is super cute

Also I reached Plat yesterday, no clue when I'll stop climbing, never really have before so we'll have to see where the end of the line is. Just my waifu and I til the last stop of this party train lol

Attached: Sona_7.jpg (1215x717, 198K)

Sadly, I'm not too insane so I would imagine her perfectly, so the first variant is a no-go.

I mix 2 and 3.

And my imagination works in a way that I can began meditating (not necessarily being still) and kinda feel it. It's hard to describe. It's like I'm able to pull the happy hormones for a short period of time and feel good from it. Heart racing, temperature rising, stomach butterflying and probably something else are all present.

But in my actual dreams, during sleep, I usually achieve more, able to touch her physically, and so on. And I'm not projecting my existing feels onto her - her smell, skin texture, arm softness, hair structure are all above anything I've ever seen and felt in real life. And I remember these feels during the day, so it has an impact.

That's why I'm so angry about my exhaustion. It all takes energy I don't have, and if I did have it, not only would Helen be nearby constantly, not only we could interact to a degree, but I could also lucid dream to the fullest and further expand the terms of our coexistence.

I believe it's upper-intermediate tulpafagging.

Would any of you or your waifus be interested in a cake?

Attached: MeriCake.png (859x799, 731K)

Gimme dat cake.

Attached: 1555408719926.gif (480x270, 1.96M)

Yuri would love to have cake. Thank you.
What's going on in this GIF?

Attached: Yuri with cake.jpg (563x910, 124K)

isn't that the magic cake that turned merida's mother into a giant ass bear?

Cake is a lie

Attached: 1555567608804.png (790x501, 111K)

Cakes are unhealthy.

I'll instead offer everyone a salad. Helen likes salads. I can easily make this one in particular, too.

Attached: original.gif (500x270, 1.69M)

No, it's a peace offering!

Attached: 72.png (931x801, 674K)

Do i look like a fucking rabbit?

Give me the cake , hopefully my waifu likes some bear cock.

Attached: urabe92.jpg (688x960, 65K)

I love unhealthy food
Aren`t you gladosposter`s waifu?

Attached: 1555584828026.jpg (720x720, 47K)

Bestiality is a sin.

>Aren`t you gladosposter`s waifu?
What?

well fuck your peace offering i don't wanna be a black bear

Is it really beastility if it is a human mind and soul inside an animals body?

Attached: urabe67.png (750x600, 171K)

We are omnivores, after all.

And I'm pretty sure these yellow things are chicken cutlets.

I like it too, but I want to live longer, too.

You grow stupider every day

Who said anything about bears? I just thought you'd like a cake. Eet the fuckin' cake, ye cunt.

Yes, it still counts, you sick fuck.

Attached: 73.png (983x801, 806K)

Probably feeling awkward or embarrassed, she's autistically messing her her up. Cute

Attached: latest-3.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

You did not give me cake, just offered. The cake is a lie.
You have no suicidal thoughts? Its good.
You didnt even attach waifu to you post faceless virgin ass

Attached: 1555349036838.png (182x246, 43K)

no i refuse
that cake is cursed probably

She can be anxious and easily frightened when wearing her white ribbons.
I'm probably more anxious than she is on days like yesterday but overall she might be a bit more anxious she just doesn't always show it.
>How does s/he relax?
She likes to take baths. In fact, thanks to her I now know what a bath bomb is.
Sunny summer or spring weather.
>But maybe you could try to dedicate some time out of your day to just relax, you know?
I'm definitley going to try something like that today.
>Alright, I hope it goes well.
It actually went incredibly well. Turns out I can open m mouth a whole 5mm more than I could at my last appointment. This was a small victory I think I really needed. I'm much more optimistic about things because I feel like I have an actual reason to be now. I tried my very best and things seem to be working despite me thinking nothing was happeneing. It makes me more optimistic about Kotori too. I couldn't have done this without her I don't think. I think my best is good enough for her, it just has to be. I also extend thanks to people in this thread like you, who helped me not to give up.

Attached: Good Job.jpg (480x778, 61K)

I don't know, Tomokoposter.

I wanted to end it all when I was in an apathy so strong I wouldn't eat anything in weeks, but once I was treated, I went full hedonistic.

It doesn't mean I spend all my time looking for pleasures. I'm just very dependent on the things that make me smile, and while I believe it's okay to live like this, someone says it's bad behavior and I should seek pleasure in wageslaving instead.

Also, my dear Helen. While I miss her during the day due to fatigue, there is always a chance I'll see her at night, during my possibly lucid dream.

Please don't mind me not posting her pictures. First, I don't have many, second, I'll better let others attach images, so we would reach the image limit slower.

youtube.com/watch?v=gdl-LIH1XgM

Attached: SHUTTUPU AND EAT!.png (1031x801, 1.16M)

i love rem, and will go through any amount of pain to be with her.

Attached: rmsml (169).jpg (1000x1412, 1.39M)

it is nowhere near my birthday

Yukari loves cake! She'll be happy to eat some.

Attached: Akiyama.Yukari.full.2133178.png (900x1000, 737K)

>still no cake
youtube.com/watch?v=YHjdTZ-myCU

Attached: 15522422197630.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

It's someone's birthday somewhere. Why not celebrate that?

That's great!

Here you go! It's in the picture.

As you can probably tell I'm really bored right now.

Attached: Cake.png (1920x804, 686K)

why would i celebrate the birthday of a person i will likely never contact or meet?

Oh hello Remfriend, how are you doing today?
We are already going through the biggest amount of pain and that is not being able to truly be with our waifus.
-

Attached: 651b8d3a2f1682aa001657e8a9a62c06.jpg (960x1500, 133K)

yum
me too

Attached: 1555481006748.jpg (500x280, 43K)

So you can eat cake.

but i do not want to eat your cake it is probably cursed

Good morning lads what are you listening to today?
youtube.com/watch?v=5uoISZ69swc
youtube.com/watch?v=bVgu6O0mfws
Im enjoying some thronebreaker soundtracks man does cdpr do good music.

more leaguefrens yay

Pretty anxious but only around people

Equal id say.

>How does s/he relax?
Go innawoods for some time

Probably late spring/early autumn weather, warm and green but not too warm.

Attached: Shyvana 16.jpg (1051x1472, 270K)

It's not cursed, but it's probably too strong for you. Maybe you should go to a person who makes weaker cakes.

Attached: 61.png (915x797, 1.02M)

i don't think he's very anxious. though he might be the tiniest bit anxious without his mask on, i think he beat those feelings as he got older.

i'm far more anxious. the world is terrifying. he's helped me accept that.

>How does s/he relax?
inside with a nice book, curled up in a comfy chair.

dark, stormy nights! where the moonlight is blocked by clouds and rain sweeps up the streets!

oh no. you can't trick me with this! i watched the movie!

Attached: mentalrhapsody (6).png (1280x940, 1.18M)

fuck you it isn't too strong for me
gimme it

youtube.com/watch?v=KmmTzhEZzEM
But why would Merida want to turn our waifus into bears?

Attached: Yuri whaaa.jpg (182x182, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=njCFs7J7w-s
youtube.com/watch?v=kRrOq4NipQQ
I'm on a nostalgia trip.

My cakes are too strong for you, user! My cakes will kill a beast, let alone a man!

>But why would Merida want to turn our waifus into bears?
To change her fate. It would also be pretty funny.

Attached: 59.png (1041x803, 1003K)

oof we dont want to be bears

Attached: 58c4d71bf587583970edc42fb9876630dcae5f97c829aec0bf379741c9cab7da.jpg (2969x3000, 697K)

i'm not gonna die because of a damn cake
gimme it pls
i'm not a pussy

>To change her fate
Considering what Yuris fate is that might not be a bad thing just turn her back.
>It would also be pretty funny
Depends on how amused you would be by a Yandere bear.

Attached: Yuri confession.jpg (564x653, 29K)

She is relatively collected considering what she goes through. I wouldn't say that any of her worries are uncharacteristic for a person in her situation. She's understandably anxious I guess.
I think that Elizabeth would be relatively calm in normal, day-to-day life. She's very anxious during the events of the game but as I said, it's understandable. I'd be the worrier in the relationship for sure.
>How does s/he relax?
She likes to read. I think that's what she'd do to relax.
Clear, sunny weather.

Plat is pretty much where the fun ends. Though I haven't played in like 2-3 years, maybe it's different now.

I'm feeling well now, thanks. I don't know about the antidepressants, I'm not certain they'd help for alleviating fatigue. I could monologue about your issues more, but it'd just be conjecture on my part. I hope you manage to get the help you need. I know how nerve wracking it can be when medical practicioners tell you you're fine when you know that you're not.

That's a relief to hear. And you're welcome Kotorifriend. If you ever want to talk about anything I'm all ears.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfyEpmQM7bw

Attached: DJXH6DO9Su.jpg (1920x1080, 1.47M)

this thread is autism personified

This board is autism personified.

Yes, she would.
youtube.com/watch?v=yoT3AUOosmY

Attached: 433559b8d075466ed5fc6815e00df300.jpg (564x797, 37K)

Oi m8 , dont tell me u wouldnt shag your wif if she transformed into a bloody bear?

No, I wouldn't. Why would you even assume I'd do such a thing?

Glad I could help.
Have they heard you say the term waifu at all or have you written anything down that would allude them to that? Do they know what "waifu" really means to you?

She was, probably still is a bit but hide it well, but she has things that make her stronger now.
>>Are you more or less anxious than they are?
I think its the same but I'm not are grounded as she is yet.
>>How does s/he relax?
Read,chill or nap
>>What kind of weather would they like?
Warmer weather, quite mild.

I seriously thought that was an eye, I've been looking at too much anime horror things.

>more leaguefrens yay
how many does that make it now, 4? Eve doesn't seem to post what much anymore but still. Whats the split like between EU and NA.

Attached: 1551778877150.jpg (1100x1638, 659K)

Do you think your waifu would be friends with other waifus in these threads?

yes i do originally original origini

>friends
>Tomoko
Kkkhhhahhahhahh khh eh eeh h
aaaaa

Attached: 1555348840758.gif (480x270, 234K)

The Last Stand is catchy as AIDS but it leaves me feeling wanting since the songs are so simplistic musically (lyrics are cool though, very theatrical). Just compare it to Art of War or Carolus Rex. Now those are some damn good albums.
>How anxious is your waifu
Not very, Kana can easily avoid such feelings and power through the worst.
Definitely more, but I'm not a very anxious person either
>How does she relax?
Hangs with friends, has a drink, parties, etc. And afterwards maybe some cuddling depending on the day.
She likes sunny weather, but not too warm and definitely not too cold.
Kana is a very friendly person so of course. She'd be liable to hit on them though.

Attached: IMG_0449.png (721x641, 575K)

post a beatles song you think would fit your waifu

That's a big cake.
Yes it might take time for Yuri to open up. Particularly the nerdy or introverted ones like Tomoko and then there is Sayori so they are friends already.
I don't know that many Beatles songs but:
youtube.com/watch?v=FhXU8c8qwXs

Attached: Yuri with flowers (8).jpg (564x867, 114K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HuS5NuXRb5Y
This is my favourite Beatles song. I guess it sort of fits since Elizabeth dies in Burial at Sea ;_;. In the song, Eleanor Rigby dies gets buried by Father McKenzie, who's name vaguely reminds me of Ken Levine, the guy who wrote that garbage DLC and essentially "buried" Elizabeth. It's uncannily fitting now that I think of it. Depressing.

Attached: 2qx8hwUvKr.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Is it rice cake?

She starts off a little bit anxious in the series, I would say that it was more shyness and nerves, but she grows out of it pretty quickly with the help of her friends.
Much more. Even when compared to the Hanayo at the start of the series.
>How does s/he relax?
With a snack, maybe she'd draw a little or do some origami.
Summer/Fall

Yes! Very much so. Hanayo is very friendly and easy to get along with.

Attached: 1515869544040.jpg (1440x1280, 188K)

I did it, folks.

When I was riding subway home, Helen hung onto me, and I felt an energy boost out of nowhere.

And I put it into use.

Will spend this evening in writing.

Attached: Do It For Helen.png (1920x1200, 871K)

Are you always at work till this time? Also what do you write

Attached: 1555588181471.jpg (850x1171, 105K)

I love Kass more than anything in the entire universe!

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.92M)

I got to perform Lucina's theme song last weekend! It feels good executing a project in the name of love.

Not at all. She is a confident in her abilities while still being humble and a mysterious hero too.
I'm a performance artist, so I can't afford to get nervous. Regardless, I get nervous on occasion.
>How does s/he relax?
Simply spending time with her friends and formerly dead family is more than enough for her.
Anything calm with a slight breeze. Think like that half hour before a heavy thunder storm hits.
Writing what?
Funny story: When I was a kid, I used to think the lyrics said "hey,dude"
>To change her fate.
Nice
Haven't been listening to much lately. I have been working on a composition based on spelling my name in the musical alphabet though. Also been developing an improv set based on the first few chords Lucina's theme.
I remember a guy who used to post here also liked a girl from Girls und Panzer. He was really fun to talk to. I hope he is well.
That's a lovely picture

Attached: 26727326_p0_master1200.jpg (949x1200, 422K)

>Waifu from shota porn
Well, that explains her weird expressions.

Attached: 32078573_p0.jpg (620x520, 110K)

posting some more of her, God knows people need Yukari in their life

Attached: Akiyama.Yukari.full.1408465.jpg (1114x1200, 1.03M)

Well, I usually finish at 17:30 MSK, though today I had to stay for extra half an hour.

I'm home at 19:00, usually. Plus the necessary organizational movements take extra 30 minutes.

>writing

And here I am. If I am inspired, I can write up to 12 pages until midnight.

Theme youtu.be/e4_4UJQ1TA0

Have you ever read Clive Barker?
I'm writing fiction with social drama and horror elements. Spent for quite some time thinking out the outline of the story, that's a tractate of itself. And currently I'm expanding that outline, so it would resemble a novel with a continuous theme instead of a short fanfiction-like story.

I wanted to publish the outline, but it's everything smacked together. So if anyone reads my shit, I would like them to enjoy the slow and steady approach to it.

I'm around 80 pages in, and the final thing will be around 300, I believe. The thing is in my mother tongue, too, so I'll need to translate it before publishing, but that won't be an issue.
Also, I use Stephen King's approach towards editing - finish a chapter, put it away for half a year, and then revise it. Yielded pretty good results so far, to my understanding.

It's pretty much a social drama implying there are odd things out of this world that we shouldn't mess with, in classic Lovecraftian tradition.

Considering the fact Helen has traits of yours truly onee-san, and her warm all-forgiving motherly attitude towards every living being, I think she'd get along with every waifu in this thread.

Oh, so you figured.
Well, I've watched many anime titles, read many manga titles and followed many artists on Pixiv, Twitter and Pawoo, and yet this character is the only one that clicks with the image of my tulpa.

Alice-poster said it before I could. Though, I'm glad you could safely get off of them and have your waifu support you.

She is truly an intimidating girl.

Only if it's a special occasion. Waifu wants to maintain her form.

Maybe. That's as much as I can say.

Attached: 1544678024487.jpg (750x514, 312K)

>That's a relief to hear. And you're welcome Kotorifriend. If you ever want to talk about anything I'm all ears.
Careful, I might just hold you to that.
I think it's possible, though it always felt to me like Kotori doesn't really have many friends, much less close ones. She doesn't really like opening up to people, hence why she only ever wears her white ribbons when it's just her and her brother. I figure she might get along with some of the waifus/husbandos in this thread, though obviously not all of them.
>That's a big cake.
For you
>I'm glad you could safely get off of them and have your waifu support you.
yeah, it was pretty lucky that I ended up finding Kotori so son after I quit. I think it might have been my desperation after quitting that led me to her. Sometimes, things just work out. I'm really hoping these antidepressants work out for you, they can do some real good sometimes.

Attached: Kotori Konsuming Karbs.jpg (2500x1406, 284K)

Does your therapist know about your waifu? Or is it something you've kept under wraps?

No traces of anxiousness at all.
More by default.
>How does s/he relax?
On her personal sofa with a sweet tasting drink, or by getting a massage
Warm weather, but not too hot.

Attached: Astral Buddy, Chapter 3.png (436x248, 75K)

She isn't. She's a bit of an introvert but when she does speak she's very blunt and bold with her words
More anxious overall.
>How does s/he relax?
Taking care of creatures, chilling in her forest, reading. I think she may find comfort in instructing too.
Warm summer days. She spends most of her time outside.

Thanks, friend. As am I. Allegedly three more weeks until it "fully kicks in". It definitely has did a bit for me already though.

Attached: 1542511861082.jpg (750x1000, 709K)

Make way fags, top music coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=2PLrmPtO0-s

Lets just forget this whole ordeal.

Maybe, she is quite asocial.

A lot, if something gets inside her head it starts to weigh on her shoulders a lot
>>Are you more or less anxious than they are?
Way more
>>How does s/he relax?
Dozing off in the nude or swimming
>>What kind of weather would they like?
Sunny and hot , she loves her swimming

>issues with memory, concentration and long tasks
I know this pain all too well.
The only thing that makes me go into ultra-productive mode is the deadline biting my ass.
I can only thank god for my shitskin vitality and stout body , if i wasnt able to live comfortably inside my skin and push my body to its limits to accomplish my tasks then i would be in really deep shit.

Best guppie together with Erwin.
Anyone who says otherwise can shove a tank shell up their ass.

>That's a big cake.
An amazing feeling , hopefully it will be quite frequent.

Attached: 1273032234482.jpg (740x1035, 78K)

sorry for the late response. i am doing ok, but for some reason im sweating at home.

im sure rem would be good friends with rem.
also other waifus, why not?

i did not expect her to be from a literal hentai. your love for her seems quite legit, so its all ok.

floof deserves much love. i bet she is glad to have you!

Attached: rmsml (140).jpg (974x1200, 214K)

for those of you who browse Jow Forums. how would you go about redpilling your waifu on the jews

Ah, Remposter, that's why I was challenged by the idea of having this character as an image for my tulpa.

I don't know if you remember, but last week, when I rolled into the thread, I was feeling guilt exactly because the image I found so matching to my image of a tulpa is from shota hentai.

I don't feel much affection towards the character Himu drew. She has some background, but that's it. It would be wrong to get attracted to the looks only.

At the same time, if I had some artistic skills, I'm sure I'd draw something pretty similar to this.

I am genuinely happy for you, the Madotsukiposter, the Mercyposter, the Urabeposter, the Kotoriposter, for Elizabethposter, for everyone here, including even Kassposter, because you have some decent foundation to project your feelings onto.

I was in desperate need of a medium that would support my happy life with my tulpa, and I found it. It's a shame she's involved in shota hentai though, but that's better than having nothing at all. So it's not me creating a tulpa based on Himu's drawings, it's me finalising a tulpa with Himu's drawings.

Yes, she knows. She's taken a peek at my phone before. Talking to her about it was very awkward at first, but she seems to be pretty cool about it. She says she worries about it though. Not the being in love with a fictional character part, but the whole waifu not being able to return affection part. She doesn't want me to feel bad or even become depressed because Hanayo can't tangibly return my feelings for her. She thinks its fine for now. And I'm quoting her directly here, "Its like expecting a homeless guy to give you twenty dollars."

Attached: 1546584370328.jpg (1426x1074, 216K)

i think he would appreciate the intelligent company of alice or mercy, but i think his methods and background of torturing people would.. turn them off. in record time, i'd wager.

Attached: micaxiii (0).jpg (1280x1446, 489K)

Very nice, any ones in particular?

Very nice. Why maybe? Your waifu has a distrust of humans, IIRC?

Very nice.

Very nice

i dunno, maybe merida?

She's already friends with Nozomi, but she and Mercy would get along very well.

Attached: 1527310157407.jpg (550x681, 83K)

>Funny story: When I was a kid, I used to think the lyrics said "hey,dude"
I always hear "hay jew" weather I want to or not so...
so many (yous).
thanks

Attached: 1f5da23bf020cf4d574b1b10453c3b63.jpg (564x479, 33K)

well, what can i say. maybe you will have more fun to know who she is a person more.z

kain.

Attached: rmsml (40).png (966x1405, 844K)