Power > looks when it comes to whores

Do lookism fags truly believe a normal good looking "chad" would mog pic related irl? Power, money and status is more important than looks will ever. Having thousand people beneath would make her pussy more wet than some wagie having a chiseled jawline lmao. Im not coping. Im a chad by any definiton, especially when lean but tony would fucking brutally mogg me irl.

Attached: Tony_Soprano.jpg (270x270, 12K)

You sound so gay.

have sex

>Im not coping

Attached: 024.jpg (631x536, 71K)

Garbage thread. The old parable of the rich princess being forced into marriage with some powerful incel, and then running off with the handsome woodcutter is old as time. Stop being a copecel retard.
THERE CAN BE NO PASSION WITHOUT LOOKS
THERE CAN BE NO ADORATION WITHOUT LOOKS
TOP TIER LOOKS ARE HOLY, they spark the divine instinct in humans

I would be coping as an incel. Im just sharing what i see on a day to day basis. I know ugly ass sociopath drug dealers with literal models on their side

>powerful incel
Not what im talking about, brainlet. I mean this
Not fucking jeff bezos

>Im a chad by any definiton
post body

Attached: doubt.jpg (778x915, 49K)

>t. coping boomer

>he thinks body defines a chad
Kek.

>drug dealers
>literally bad boy as fuck status
>junkie models suck him off for drugs
what's surprising here retard, what next, a fatass biker gang leader who gets hot chicks?

>Jow Forums is leaking again

>implying my 4pl8 b 7pl8 d 6pl8 isn't getting bitches
trust me bro one day I'll make a girl cum with my PRs hahaha just waiting for the right one

too bad you look like him but are a basement dweller.

what now?

Attached: VcOaxus.jpg (1080x1282, 88K)

Nothing suprising but lookismfags believe that looks are everything when you can also thugmaxx

Im a chad. Stay mad fren

Tony was builtfat, he beat the shit out of the buff dude with a giant surgery scar.

Pussy and PR both start with a P

Attached: E103A30A-BDAD-4480-9994-DECCD83352E8.png (754x353, 91K)

Dilate

It's not one trait it's a combination of all of them.

LMSG. Looks, Money Status Game.

10/10 Perfect looks, and yes you can Mog people with better game, more money ect ect. especially if they're ugly as fuck.

However I'd put my money on a 7/10 looks guys with money, social status and game all day long vs. a good looking looser.

On top of all that, these kind of things are super subjective, and situational. To some girls money is super important, some girls are really into looks, some girls are clout chasers and will fuck status.

This discussion is like saying if shooting is the only important part of basketball. "Dude if you can hit half court shots 10/10 times, you'll mogg everyone on the court. Fuck passing, and dribbling, shooting is the only important thing."

imagine being this incel

Jesus Christ dude I hope you are at least getting $15/hr...

You can't mog an obese actor who died of health related illness?

Kek

That show was so fucking gay

>Ay I gots to see my therapist I needs to see my therapist!

Have sex weirdo