Anyone else have anhedonia?

Anyone else have anhedonia?
I had a severe depressive episode in 2012, but i mostly recovered, but it seems the anhedonia is still here. It feels like the entire world is grey now, and nothing really excites me anymore. I've had a lack of interest in most things for most of my life (never liked parties, vacations, never really enjoyed socializing), but now that i'm an adult i find it extremely hard to be as assertive as i have to be, since i have almost no driving force left.

Pic somewhat related, i've been diagnosed with schizoid disorder as well.

Attached: schizoid.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

pls someone share my pain. here are some tits

Attached: 1554989028956.jpg (3088x2320, 549K)

Yeah user. I have had it since 2008 when my best buddy didn't want to hang out with me anymore because his gf started to occupy most of his free time.

Attached: 1546248584748s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

That is but a single tit. Tis certainly not worth anyone's time.

i have dysthymia and anhedonia.
only music kinda lifts my mood, but i feel that going, too
no medication fucking works, i only smoke weed anymore to feel okay with being existentially bored out of my mind

here's both of them senpai

Attached: 1554988995626.jpg (3088x2320, 412K)

Yep this is more 100%, video games don't entertain me, movies don't entertain me, even nature something I use to love doesn't entertain me anymore.
Wtf do I do bros? is there medication I can take that won't fuck up my already fucked up sex drive?

amphetamines/mdma might work

>me 100%

A totally original comment here.

No one m8, I'm too scared of the fast heart rate and of dying of a heart attack(anxiety disorder). The only drug a can take comfortably is weed but there is no one to sell it to me.

>No way
Fucking hell I'm retarded.

just start with a low dose

But once you take them you stop caring about that, that's the whole point of it.

Once you take a little meth, you'll feel so good you won't even care if you die.

and your nerves will die off so you wont feel pain

I started being depressed and having anhedonia in november, also had intrusive thoughts since then that contribute to it, my train of thought constantly goes towards negative things, like i'll see a literal shit post on this site and if i try to play vidya or watch anime my mind keeps going back to the image of shit for the rest of the day, which makes it hard to focus on and enjoy i things, i wish my mind would focus on good things instead.

Attached: begone thought.jpg (800x530, 65K)

You might just have ADHD

I have autism oreginogo

I hate reading psychological profiles of disease. I always find myself able to apply at least half of this shit to myself and then go "oh no what if I'm actually certifiably crazy and not just a weird cunt".

Well, slowly I hate hearing music and hearing people talk.

Has anyone ever managed to overcome anhedonia? All the communities i see online are about how no one can overcome it and how they inevitably kill themselves.

Attached: 1554988948579.jpg (3088x2320, 420K)

Why do you hate music famalam

I overcome it every time I walk away from the computer (Which is not often of course)

For me, walking away from the PC only makes it worse, since it confronts me with how i do not enjoy anything, and how the things i used to enjoy dont do it anymore.

Attached: Take my car.png (848x761, 657K)

I hear the music but it is just a flow of sounds and I have no understanding for the beat and the melody, it just goes through my ears without me having any feeling for it.

Inability to detect rhythm sounds like autism desu

Well, I see the fault in the music, it just sounds the same and same whichever genre, instrument and voice there is. Otherwise it is my inability to take part in having fun by conscise it.

it's a very nice tit, though