What’s the point of lifting when you’ll always be a sub-6 inch dicklet?

What’s the point of lifting when you’ll always be a sub-6 inch dicklet?

Attached: 2FD67297-7FE2-4C96-99A3-E1DAE6C6A8EE.jpg (750x709, 471K)

who cares what women want

Speak for yourself

Fpbp
/thread

Thanks god im not white

Because I have a big heart.
Big heart small penis is a great opener and pickup line. It shows that you are caring, emotional, loving, etc.. It also shows that you are confident about your penis even though it is small. Besides, women don't see your penis until you're ready to have sex anyway. Most importantly, it lowers expectations and when you finally drop you pants and she sees that you are "average" it is a pleasent surprise for her. Works every time if you're a funny chill guy.
t. Small penis big heart person

Attached: 1558133028506.jpg (612x682, 87K)

I'm like 6.5 on a good day. I'm 6 feet tall though so it doesn't look proportional to my frame. I've only had one sexual experience and it was a girl who sucked my dick, she didn't comment on the size. I had the hardest erection I ever had then so I wouldn't be surprised if I was around 6.6 at that point either. I was so hard that I couldn't put my foreskin back over the head of my penis which has never happened to me when I fap. Also I was a couple weeks into nofap

I've been using a Phallosan Forte and Bathmate Hydromax since May. Dick went from 4.75" to 6.125" in three months. It's thicker too, but I haven't measured the thickness. The Bathmate makes my dick much thicker, while the Phallosan is what I attribute to the length.

NOT FITNESS RELATED FUCK OFF

Attached: 1565637362015.jpg (560x401, 221K)

winner

Attached: 1456695767537.jpg (772x782, 117K)

Imagine falling for that bait lmao

Attached: c655eabfe6ea872b0b7814fd45b00569.jpg (638x1000, 57K)

Dicklet

>Phallosan Forte

What is that an extender? Those are pretty impressive gains btw. You wouldn’t happen to be on Nofap or changed your diet in any way would you?

My dick measures 7" in length, but it is also 7" in circumference. Women hate my dick because it's too fat for them. Also, condoms are either too long or too tight.
Having a thick dick is not as fun as one would expect.

Attached: pickle_2_1024x1024[1].jpg (600x600, 30K)

This, tf is the matter with you incels

5.5 inches. feels bad man

Start lifting faggot

based and checked

>dicklets who have never and will never experience that pleasure and ego boost of fully satisfying a woman with your huge dick and having her worship you.

You have to depend on your money to keep a woman around and impress where, while all I have to do is send your girl a picture of my 8x7.5 dick and she will do things with me that you couldn't even imagine cuck boys.

Attached: E2F929C7-2AE8-47BA-A0C7-3A563937424D.png (600x630, 423K)

>What is that an extender?
Yes, but more importantly it's an extender you can wear for hours without discomfort. You can even wear it outside your house and nobody will notice you're wearing it.
>Those are pretty impressive gains btw. You wouldn’t happen to be on Nofap or changed your diet in any way would you?
Not on nofap. If anything I fap more than I used to, because I added a can of smoked oysters a day to my diet for the zinc content. I also take a citrulline malate supplement.

>tfw phimosis
I feel like taking a swim with my toaster about it.

Attached: 1388613150233.jpg (720x540, 67K)

truly based

But I'm not. Also it's irrelevant when your gf is 5'3

>8"
>falling between "very small" and "just barely ok"
lol ok dicklet

I'm 4 inches but I prefer to bottom anyway.

Do not get circumcised you will regret it, there are ways to cure it without surgery

Any confirmed home remedies?

literally stop falling for despair sellsman. this graph is obviously bullshit and its .ain goal is to demoralize you

this was created by a fetish website

Count yourself lucky, you still have foreskin unlike us burgers.

Reminder

Attached: bju13010-fig-0002-m.jpg (669x453, 135K)

>tfw when 7 inches but it curves down.

How do I fix this bros?