Why can't you guys just accept that the past is the past and stop autistically hunting for purity?

Why can't you guys just accept that the past is the past and stop autistically hunting for purity?

Attached: 1555458267265.png (408x512, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemitimages.com/640x0/https://res.cloudinary.com/hpiynhbhq/image/upload/v1517318277/i4jwjh67p2h2ep5ydxen.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the past is the past

The past is an effective predictor of the future,, u dumb slut

stop oppressing me, I am entitled to have my own views.

Kinda agree.
Although I would still today find kinda disgusting having as a gf a girl who had more than 4 sexual partners.
Also, if I were a virgin I would feel terribly awkward with a girl who is already an "expert".

Attached: 159.png (816x900, 515K)

I'm not gonna eat a pizza that some homeless guy shat on "even if it was along time ago". Shit pizza is shit pizza

Because a girl with a sexual past won't be able to relate to me and my desires.
Most of us loners just want someone to love and cherish. Some of us even give up on the looks, we just want a deep connection with another human being.

What are the odds that a girl with a sexual past wants the same thing, is able to relate to me and doesn't disrespect me for having no previous sexual partners?

By that same logic why not date a serial killer. The past is the past, after all.

I hope the person who made femjak slowly burns to death in a car fire.

>Why can't you guys just accept that the past is the past and stop autistically hunting for purity?

Why can't you girls just accept that a lock that is opened by many keys is a shit lock and stop austically whoring yourselves out?

Roasties wouldn't date any of these guys anyway, so why the fuck do you care what their standards are? Doesn't affect you or other roasties at all.

And let me guess, a key that opens many locks is a master key?

I'm sorry honey, saying rerarded shit like that will keep you rooted in your incelhood.

>tfw no gf who has been used as a cum dump in the past, so I can show her what love is and that she is worth so much more

>honey
A slut who calls everyone is honey is a huge warning sign

I'm male honey but k

no, someone that calls someone honey (or sweety) is some grandpa old man

You call women sluts, yet you probably cheer on Chad-bros and want to be their buddy?

Besides, how would you know any signs about women?

Not me, but whatever.

>seething because she wants to settle down but nobody trusts a pussy that's been used and abused by niggers to be able to hold a baby for 9 months without just prolapsing and jettisoning it on the floor

Attached: 1508091463930.jpg (1459x820, 482K)

THE SHIT PIZZAS RANDY. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.

Attached: mr-lahey-knows-what-the-sht-hes-talking-aboot-20-photos-2.png (600x450, 235K)

Men are sexually possessive. Any contact of any kind at any time by another man, they consider a personal attack on their manhood. If they see you and want you they own you. If you have no clue who they are or don't want to know they believe they have the right to punish you for not being what they want.

Men are crazy.

Because bitches tend to keep doing the same stupid and retarded things they did in the past and expect those trying to start something remotely serious to take it lightly.

Considering my current gf didn't ride the cock carousel I'd say it's worth waiting for someone worth making into a wife than trying to turn a whore into a housewife.
Your past does define you, even if you're trying to become a better person it'll always be there and not everyone is going to accept it you filthy skank.

Why can't the police just accept that the past is the past and stop autiscally hunting for criminals?

No man can truly love a whore.

it doesn't matter what they did. all of them, even the purest ones, even the gay ones will cheat on me and leave me.

Every commonly held opinion here is founded partially by trolling. Jow Forums was a community of sad sack male virgins, and if you didn't do SOMETHING to keep women away then they would swarm here and spong up attention from lonely men. As a defense mechanism, jocular contempt for women and earnest misogyny was widespread as a trolling tactic. People posted their absurd "pure virgin only thank you if one or more sex partners please kill yourselves you're no good for marriage anymore" standards because they laughed at it when angry women replied. Then, the fourteen year olds raised on Jow Forums grew up unironically believing all the stuff people posted as reply bait, and eventually you have an entire subculture with the most outrageous, controversial opinions possible.

Attached: 1F8DF168-F0CE-4AD2-BC45-C8A69D999831.jpg (720x1454, 178K)

No man will truly love any one but themselves

naw, men are born this way but some, maybe 10% learn to use their brains not their useless penis they believe is god.

I think most men are turned off by outrageously high sex partner counts, but most of them also have more realistic standards. Their hard limits are more like twenty and less like one. I don't know for sure though, I'm out of touch with people.

most of the "autistic purity hunting" is just edgy rejection of leftism (which is also a lot of rhetoric of Jow Forums)
in any case you'll find the strongest adoption of forgiveness/rebirth in Christiandom
which will require, of you, penitence
Are you going to cease and desist with your vanity & whoring?
>who is already an "expert"
drunk teens and pigs sex just fine without instruction
arthroscopic surgery requires training. sex requires a pulse
>What are the odds that a girl with a sexual past wants the same thing
you've got an idea that a person has a variety of cultivated attributes by nature that will make them suited for one thing or another - one relationship or another. That's oneitis talk
you are to be chosen by her, and visa versa. what you want, what she wants are to be mutable (insofar as these wants orient to a greater good) for the mutual benefit of each other. ideally... of course its a much more likely scenario working with a blank canvas

reformed whore & the reformed incel, coming together for redemption. a cute thought; but unlikely
because women are more spiritually dead. lost men look to the heavens while lost women look to instagram - going for broke on the selfish sentiment of "I needed to really find myself."

Attached: 8cadd61b3575a865daed63eae37d08065.jpg (249x232, 7K)

Really?
I mean, if it's higher than 5, then what difference does it make what the number actually is?

never. im sure you will find some doormat beta to share your hpv with and raise your half black child though.

>reformed whore & the reformed incel, coming together for redemption
Damn, that sounds so cute and wholesome.
I'll think about that idea, maybe it is possible.

The past never goes, you ARE your past, a human is the sum of their actions. I'm not particularly interested in competing against your many past relationships.

Actually in the South its not uncommon to be called honey, sweetie, etc, etc

t. Arby's

I don't know for sure. I'm literally a cuck so dating a slut wouldn't bother me at all

meanwhile in the real world.....my ex bf called me a slut and broke up with me when he found out I french kissed my first bf. he was always angry I had kissed a guy before him and wouldn't let it go and kept interrogating me about the kiss. Like did I want it and did I kiss him back, how long, how often, etc and this was almost daily so I finally got mad and told him I kissed him first and did it often and learned to kiss with my mouth open with him. He screamed slut and whore so I laughed in his face.

Coping slut whore.

>you probably cheer on Chad-bros and want to be their buddy?

the fact that you like somebody doesn't mean you like everyone they associate with

Attached: 1555259738170.jpg (750x899, 136K)

What is a human being but his/her sum of actions in the past?

yeah, what I thought. there's a lot of you like this. its not about sex or number but if you've ever desired another man and touched in any way because of it and oh god, kill me, if I touched them

>they even added circular thot glasses to the wojak

hahahah, exquisite

Attached: 1550809245891.png (888x894, 520K)

Sure, and now can you girl stop autistically dismissing virgins?

Why do girls need guys to accept past is the past anyway? It's not going to stop you from getting any relationships

who the hell is adding c*m splurges on femcel chans mfs

I'm a cuck too man, but a single one...
>tfw no cuckoldress/hotwife gf

So is sex a basic human need or not?

so, become race cuks? fuck no. as long as there are whites, there will be lesser races (niggers, spics, riceboys.). are you race mixing because no real man would accept your std ridden 500,000 mile tyre of a pussy. look at how many black people are in a racialy diverse country and look at the violent crime in those places. notice something? why are there only niggers in ghetos? realize the truth femcel.

>when an incel has a low IQ
Holy shit dude, you really don't have it easy.

Nigga slut whore

my still gf, posted this right after telling me that she Kissed a Guy at a Party when she was shitfaced drunk.

how should i feel about this Post

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-162320_Drive.jpg (1080x1709, 441K)

>reformed whore
no such thing, settling down was always part of their parasitic plan.

why do white boys think its ok to call people the n word? bet you would never irl to a black person, coward

She also sucked his cock, but that's fine.

And that's why we love them.

reminds me of the saying
>don't ask god for a new bike
>ask him to forgive you for stealing one

>past is the past
>"gone", the past form of "go", with the addition of "will" forms a sentence about a future.

Stop lying OP.

>that's why we love them
no way fag

why is it wrong for me to have a half mexican child? As long as I find a man that helps me raise him right there shouldn't be a problem.

Attached: femjack.png (728x899, 212K)

they are designing a system to fail. they want to be alone and also to cry about how its women's fault so they are attempting to revive puritan standards in order to "reject" women before they have a chance to reject them.

Why can't you take responsibility for your actions?

I would raise the kid if he/she was white.
Real cucks have standards amd boundaries.

Based cumshopanon

Women always downplay their sexual past. So in your gf's case she sucked him off at least.

>unironically confirming nigger stereotypes
Nigger.

Because of remnants of segregation and discrimination have resulted in bad housing conditions

I lost my v card to a girl who was far more experienced than me and it was really great. She knew exactly what to do to make me feel amazing, and was super nice about me not knowing what to do at times.
It's really good.

Nigger, im bolivian and i would call stupid a stupid nigger nigger in rl so don't worry

Attached: germn-busch-8d9ab5b7-9e46-466d-a225-7c03fa2b4d2-resize-750.jpg (403x497, 39K)

I can't speak for others, but as for myself
>I'm not looking for purity, that sort of thing doesn't really exist anymore outside of a few special cases.
What I'm looking for is responsibility and self respect, and not controlling yourself sexually means you lack both of those things.
If you're promiscuous, and you're in/get into a relationship, you flat out cannot be trusted in the slightest.

If you're can't be an interesting, genuine person without having sex, people have it on good grounds not to be interested in you, because your only claim to fame is you're fast and easy.

Maybe if you didn't find possessive behaviour ala 50 shades of grey so attractive, this wouldn't happen.

Because if you wanna have fun but have expectations of others to be serious when youre done having fun, you are a hypocrite and deserve to get called out on it

This

Mucho originalo cunt

yeah because all sluts are good at sex and put effort into things, so nice :)

Same role applies to dudes too. Theres nothing astounding about promiscuity

because only beta bux faggots would date a used up whore with STDs.

Attached: Beta Bux.jpg (1334x709, 108K)

she told me He Kissed her
but people at the Party told me what happend
she was Blackout drunk on a Couch, He was sitting next to her, leaned in for a kiss and she went along

she is very sorry and hates herself for IT

after we talked she just defended herself
saying stuff like "i now know my Limits" and "it could Happen to anyone"

we talked again, told her that what she did Must have consecuenses
she then asked me if that means that im going to Break Up
i said yes

then, Tears started to come Out of her eyes
asked her if she wanted a second Chance
she said yes and... well Here We are

Pic related is one of the reasons i didnt Break Up
its from Dan Bacon, a Guy who Talks about Relationships, Not really liked

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-034126_WhatsApp.jpg (1079x229, 38K)

good thing friends never cover for each other, you almost had to be alone again cuck. close call

I don't agree with this either don't trust manwhores either. they will cheat on you just like female whores.

Lol cuck, shes a whore and if you look good enough you should leave her and get a bitch that doesn't suck so much

>No woman will truly live any one but themselves
FTFY

Unequivocally based, my friend

Attached: 14289D63-80B4-4406-BBD6-E4D0ECE5BB06.gif (554x400, 42K)

>then, Tears started to come Out of her eyes
>asked her if she wanted a second Chance
>she said yes and... well Here We are
Let's hope she doesn't hold that against you.
Some woman will twist things like that to make you look like the bad guy.

But as long as you trust her, that's the main thing.

im going to be honest, i dont wanna Break Up because she is really cute, funny, nice etc and i dont want to end Something nice because of what she did
but on the other hand, im so mad, and so sad because of what she did
(i cried so fucking hard hahah holy Shit)
im Still 18, she has depressions is very insecure etc, and she is also my First gf, she is hard to get along with but i still love her and If i am going to Break Up i Wish the next Guy Lots of Luck..
also i dont have a lot of friends so getting a new one is rather hard
i GUESS i Look good and getting one is easy .. Finding one Not so much

thanks a lot

Attached: yeeettt.png (793x720, 1.19M)

because telegony

I like the daddy shirt

Why can't you stop shilling these shitty femjak edits?

I honestly don't understand the obsession with finding a virgin gf or thinking that having sex with a non-virgin is cuck behaviour.

>50 shades of grey so attractive
never read the book or saw the movie so you can't, as men usually do, blame me. Sexual possessiveness is a male thing and the cause of many destroyed lives.

we love our children much much more than ourselves

Liar, also fuck off.

does anybody have a picture of a sexy asian with glasses like op pic and was in a lobby of an apartment? kind of looking like steemitimages.com/640x0/https://res.cloudinary.com/hpiynhbhq/image/upload/v1517318277/i4jwjh67p2h2ep5ydxen.jpg
but pink bikini and not sunglasses

so how are the two alike at all?

pose
please forgive me friend

if i had bangs this would look exactly like me

there are pure girls out there ^-^

Problem is what do you mean by purity... if a girl was simply in a relationship then sure idc, but if she was/is a slut that's sending nudes, etc. or was fucking a nigger then I don't have any intention to be with her and will treat her like trash

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

This value system existed way before everyone here was born and will long after we are dead.
Just the other day my honorary babushka was telling me that german women are bad news because of how unsettled they got over the black africans pouring into Germany after ww1, and that I should stay away from them.

It's not the idea of purity for me. I dated a few girls and they weren't virgins, they all had problems with men because of their past. It seemed impossible to have a stable relationship with a used woman so I waited for a virgin for a few years and it paid off, I'm extremely happy with the stable relationship I was able to start all because she had no emotional baggage.

>what is reason and free will

>Everyone is a disfunction free 200+ IQ human been

Hahahahaha!!! Aaaahahahaha!
Orgynal