How much did you spend on your jump rope?

How much did you spend on your jump rope?

Attached: 20190814_190149.jpg (1080x1807, 409K)

4 dollars

>never gonna make it

20 bucks in the third world, so about a penny

Attached: 1432334038855.jpg (184x184, 7K)

your mindset is the actual ngmi mindset. If your energy goes into admiring your golden jumproap instead of jumping with it, the intent wasnt jumping roap in the first place.

I stole it from the kid in the park

Free
I took a nylon rope I use for hanging clothes out in the summer and put an old spring in the middle for the weight

people pay for these? they just sort of show up

it's actually very good u dumb nigger
why do you need a golden rope with a lock on it

i use an ethernet cable i stole from my college

I use one my kids got from school as part of some American Heart Association physical fitness thing. Since I'm a 5'6" Yeoman of Manlets, the hardworking bedrock of manlet society, I'm juuust short enough to use a jumprope meant for children.

Someone's jellin

i use the rope i had tied a knot to hang myself with

the only use you'll get out of your titanium rope is to hang yourself after you fail to make it, faggot!

how do i git gud at jumping rope? also progressing to the fancy stuff like foot switching, crossing the rope and squatting while jumping.

Imagine getting this triggered over a picture of a jumprope

Attached: 20190806_193510.jpg (672x455, 146K)

By jumping rope

Lol you poor faggots use jump rope? I use a chain made out of premium gucci diamonds and gold

If you really wanna make gainz get a weighted Muay Thai jump rope. The rope part is heavy so it works out your arms while you jump

Is jump roping good for you? This thread reminded me that my wife bought me a very nice jump rope a few years ago that I’ve never used.

1 dollar. been using it a lot

8$

>a brand i've never heard before
>paying $120 for it

you're fucking stupid as shit, the highest tier jump ropes sold and made by an american olympian who had jump rope commercials in japan and is famous for just his jump ropes is $40

I mean goddamn how stupid are you I can't get over it

He's not triggered by that.
In actualty, he's triggered by the absolute STATE of current consumerist society and its vile inhabitants.

damn

is it worth it?

Free. I stole it from my now ex gf who is 6'2'' and looking now like she weighs about 300 something with a front butt tucked into her leggings.

Jumping rope is bad for the brain.

Original op here. Didnt think this thread would survive this long.

I dont even own a jump rope. God damn half of you are autistic.

> i was just pretending to be retarded
fuck off retard

You know a lot about jump ropes

big if true

Isn't better to buy one of those normal types of rope?