This is the kind of body we girls naturally prefer...

This is the kind of body we girls naturally prefer. We don't care about how much you squat or if you can deadlift a bunch, if you look like a "powerlifter" or a roided up gymhead, we all look down upon that. Don't take our surprise as admiration, we can tell you work out a lot, but we just don't like it
This kind of body, on the other hand, is the ideal for me and many other girls. We like a guy who looks toned and active without looking like a roid user. A good haircut and a sweet personality on top will go far. With everyone talking about how they lift for girls, take it from me - WE DON'T LIKE BIG MUSCULAR DUDES!

Attached: fitman.png (826x710, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DCFkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this followed by a bunch of nigger worship threads
Yeah it’s the trannies all right, they have names and addresses
archive.fo/DCFkU

Cool story babe, now where’s my sandwich?

MODS

Dilate

1. His haircut is beyond awful
2. He is skinny fat
3. Nice try fat Nigger

Sad
He is basically perfect, I'd give him an 8/10

id fuckin rape you

Lol at we.

Speak for yourself returd.

Wrong, this is yet another shit-test. That man is a dyel through and through, and nobody likes his bitch ass except leftist faggots

looks like 2 weeks into starting strength with some disgusting eyebrows and haircut

Reported.

post body, faggot

>basically perfect
>8/10
Fat girl detected

Why can't trannies just raid Jow Forums. Why do come here to tell us not to work out? What is the goal of convincing us to be be DYELs? Does being Jow Forums mean we are alt-left by default or some shit?

>t. Tenda
Just go crawl back to /aznmasculinity

I'm a biological girl born and raised. This is a discussion. Welcome to Jow Forums lunkhead, where people post about fitness and talk about it. Enjoy your stay

I will not post my body. It doesn't matter if I'm fat or not, I can tell you pretty much all girls would agree with me. Where are my ladies on this board?

>we girls naturally prefer

WELL THEN I WILL FIND AN UNNATURAL BITCH THAT SHALL RIDE MY COCK LIKE THE DEPRAVED SUCCUBUS SHE IS!

Post body, you're just larping.
Although to be fair, I do believe you're correct.

Trainees shun all aspects of masculinity and that includes self-improvement

>Lifting for girls

All you need is money

>He is skinny fat

you can clearly see he works out

The true point of too much muscle is when you become disproportionate in clothes.
>those curl bros
>those lat daddys
>those ninja turtle shell abs

Reveal mammaries or exit forum.

We dont care what some roastie thinks
Kys

Attached: oldmatressjizzedexgirlfriend.png (625x1215, 290K)