Meal Prep Ideas/Recipes

Howdy Jow Forums, recently got into meal prepping my work lunches as a way to save money/eat healthier. Pic related is some teriyaki chicken, white rice and broccoli that I’ve been making the last week. Are there any other healthy meals I should look into trying out?

Attached: 92CBEBF0-C4EA-4A60-B03D-F853ED579521.jpg (1536x2048, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4289/2
letmegooglethat.com/?q=are beans a complete protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chicken
>white rice

You're getting almost no nutritional value from that. Stick with red meat and introduce more important sources of carbs like sweet potatoes, carrots, peppers, leafy greens. White rice is a good fuel source if you are big into power lifting or something, but you need to cover your nutritional needs first.

I make salmon pasta if I have time, otherwise I just bring cans of tuna to work

Attached: mealprep.jpg (960x720, 179K)

This is how I meal prep. But, watching for recipes.

Attached: meal prep.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: tuna patties.jpg (609x1363, 248K)

Attached: tilapia.jpg (800x1800, 408K)

The one meal I can remember when I meal prepped years ago was a kind of Mexican breakfast bowl. I think it had chorizo, scrambled eggs, potatoes, cilantro, salsa, and some other stuff I don't remember.

Attached: steak au poivre.jpg (1284x2553, 887K)

Attached: spinach chicken.jpg (804x3028, 473K)

Hey chicken is great.
But yeah, brown rice would be better than white.

Attached: panckaes.jpg (1184x2932, 322K)

Attached: onion garlic chicken.jpg (1693x2306, 653K)

Attached: cutting salad chicken.jpg (2000x512, 269K)

Howdy? Fuck you fag.

The following smells like dog shit:
My pussy

Attached: chicken brocoli.jpg (1077x1077, 509K)

Attached: D8012E9F-810F-43D0-ADD2-24916AF6D490.jpg (1536x2048, 542K)

Attached: bulk oatmeal.png (800x600, 403K)

Attached: bruschetta chicken.jpg (1126x3769, 682K)

that looks good af OP, like everyone else in the thread has said, add some sweet potatoes, fruits, spinach if you want. Other then that you are on the way to becoming the next zyzz

could you get away with only eating hard boiled eggs for bulking

Attached: x8YY38k.jpg (1126x1001, 436K)

eating exclusively one thing is never a good idea, youll be missing out on minerals and shit that other foods give

Attached: tW9hp6c.png (718x525, 169K)

Attached: Wceq8ni.jpg (1092x612, 231K)

>easy mealprep for lunch
>saving money
>beef tenderloin

Attached: 1555266346849.png (888x894, 520K)

>Ginger not listed

No wonder so many Jow Forums bros are depressed

Ginger is kino for mood gains

i thought cooked chicken was only good in fridge for 4 days? or do you freeze those?

lol just buy more money you poor retard haha stupid poor

where the fuck are all those calories coming from

also can i sub chicken breast for thighs?

should i worry about protein if i'm just losing weight?

Yes because you need it to keep your muscles

Does anyone know if the rice is 30g from dry?

He could possibly be eating more than one of those in a day.

Yeah, someone probably does.

Thanks I guess

Straight lived off this and bran flakes for two weeks. Never felt better. Though, I probably had a severe vitamin deficiency prior to it.

thighs are like 65% protein 35% fat
vs breast 80-20

breast is always better for gainz

Even moreso.

>less calories
>better gainz
I'm LMAOing at you right now

you get protein, carbs, and very little fat. its an extremely efficient meal, vitamins/micronutrients can be added in elsewhere throughout the day

the calorie totals are nearly identical tho

i fuckin hate chicken breasts though they are so dry and tasteless. thighs are the most tasty and texture is good but shit breasts are really better for gains

u cookin them wrong then. marinade w/ paprika, salt, pepper, olive oil. preheat oven to 450 and cook for 25 minutes. juicy.

You, my friend

are WHALE CUM.

>carbs
NGMI

>Warming up broccoli at work

You're gonna get your ass beat down one of these days tatty.

Attached: 1511931382229.jpg (785x757, 67K)

I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

Imagine the smell

I like to make some rice, beans, and some ground beef or turkey with taco seasoning. Just don't go too heavy on the rice or beans because the carbs add up quick.

Add some cheese, salsa, guac, sour cream, lettuce, whatever you like. Super simple and cheap.

Yes. But be sure to count out the 100 black beans individually

beans a calorie dense as fuck my guy

Attached: 1543791714325.jpg (800x528, 125K)

I know but i dont eat meat, eggs, dairy or fish so i ise beans (or beanies as i call them) quite a lot to be quite honest

I'm grilling bulgogi pork chops in a little bit here. Then just some frozen broc and fruit.

I made this recently. It turned out pretty good. It was a bit dry though so I put some salsa on top.

Mostly from the chicken and rice. I subbed breast and also white rice and it turned out fine. You're going to want to calculate it out with the exact stuff you buy though to make sure it's right.

Attached: chicken bowls.jpg (1099x157, 38K)

Doh just noticed I don't show the serving size for the broccoli. I just topped up my 4.5 cup class containers with the stuff. Also here's another guide with more details.

Attached: chicken bowl.jpg (1625x1820, 608K)

What is this beans and white rice meme?
Beans aren't even complete proteins. And white rice has ZERO (none at all) nutrition. Why don't you memers eat sweet potatoes or yogurt or really anything that isn't beans and white rice?

>beans aren't complete proteins
Yes they are
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4289/2

Onigiri

Imagine being that western pleb who don't eat buckwheat for his carbs and substitute it with high-GI potatoes lmao

The first 2 bites you're like "fuck this is good" then after that these become a chore to put down

They literally aren't and your link has nothing to do with beans being a complete protein.
letmegooglethat.com/?q=are beans a complete protein
You have to eat beans and rice together to get every essential amino acid. But this means that you literally have to get the protein that you lack from beans from white rice which is pretty notorious for being a carb (and therefore not having much protein). Instead of eating those two together to get a complete protein like a retard, you can eat anything else.
>pic related is you

Attached: download.jpg (640x621, 47K)

You are wrong, what I linked literally has ALL the information on the proteins of beans you dunce

Attached: New canvas.png (318x446, 12K)

I like to make:
>Lentils with mirepoix + >fish/chicken/pork.
Pearl barley with cabbage and garlic + roasted chicken.
>Basmati rice + veggies (cabbage, onion, carrot, garlic, ginger, bell pepper) and chicken/pork stir fry
>Wholewheat pasta + ragú bolognese
>Plov (very cheap and good for bulking) pic related

Attached: 5ED58CEB-5C32-4505-A875-9BAF828950A9.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

>red meat
Enjoy cancer.

Attached: corn_stuff_questionmark.jpg (625x5000, 504K)

elaborate

I'm thinking of doing meal prep with a mix of chicken either roasted or stewed in some containers with a mix of lightly salted and sauteed kale, spinach, zucchini, maybe collard greens, and sweet potato/yams in some containers while brown rice in others, and then I wanna trying taking my spinach smoothies with me to see how they hold up in the fridge.

Anyone taking and reheat scrambled egg whites or scrambled eggs in general? how did they taste after putting them in the fridge??? Are they still edible if you freeze them after cooking them? or do they get all gross?

which of the ingredients do i cook here? for chicken and rice its obvious. but what about the beans and broccoli? also can i freeze the hot sauce?

White rice??

His coworkers hate him

Gentle reminder how broccoli smells when cold

Attached: 1556988227168_0.jpg (470x470, 47K)

What's that sauce thing making it all unified?

This = farts of truth

There's a lot of food like that, the only good answer is to eat it with something that thoroughly breaks up the taste, stuff like pickles, beetroot, sauerkraut salad, wine, etc.
retard detected

>no nutritional value from chicken or rice
nigga, are you high

>he uses olive oil for cooking

seriously, why do you retards use olive oil for pan frying?