Times you've been mogged

Fuck!
It just happened to me boys...
It was brutal in nature.

I always start my gym session on cardio.

I'll admit... I have a problem.... i like to completely and utterly mog the shit out of people in raw speed, power, and endurance on the various cardio machines.

A grade-A certified asshole at trying to make them feel completely outclased.

When they run at 7. I run at 9.
They run at 9, I run at 10. Etc

They match speed.
I push up the incline.

If we got there at same time, I make sure to finish atleast 10 min later.

Men...women....doesnt matter.
I actually get a bit of a high crushing a guy who's trying to impress a girl.

In my longest session, I actually did this twice (2 different people)

I grew up in early 2000s arcade culture. This is where people played games with others before highspeed internet.
For fighting games, the winner stays at the cabinet. You would line your quarters up on the cabinet to mark your place in line. Some people would decorate their quarters. The winner was usually hated but at the same time respected.
The occassional win against someone rolling people is a rewarding experience. It's also a lesson in experience difference and how much there is to go.

I guess i still take this mentality with me to the gym.
Shouldn't I aim to be the fastest, longest running, etc?

If someone exists that's doing something beyond me...it only shows me that its possible....and that person should he studied and techniques taken. (Like studying opponents in a fighting game)

I've seen a new thot recently ~3 times.
Super skinny (~100lbs max).
Always working the stairmaster.

Today was cardio day for me and I decided to try to match her...

Attached: 20190814_183911.jpg (731x1207, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jOeYAchgiAg
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5936681&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice blog fucking loser

tl:dr

Go on....

Didnt read nigger lool

>I actually get a bit of a high crushing a guy who's trying to impress a girl.

This sounds like that one MSpaint comic where that fag is trying to do deepsquats because he looks down on the DYEL with his gf, but the DYEL and his gf don't even notice the muscle-sperg.

Is that you OP? Are you that sperg?

don't keep us waiting

>cardio
BRO YOUR GAINZ

Attached: C6EBAD22-8E0F-4042-AB3F-81DA4985216B.gif (582x411, 1.56M)

For context.....since I know most guys dont use stairmaster.

Its basically a machine that let's you squat instead of just "walk" (like a treadmill).
My rate is 50floors in 10 min. The world trade center was 104 floors. I've done 20mins at my max once but had to lower speed.
I have never seen anyone doing more than 15mins at my gym (once again...I'm an asshole who wants to surpass everyone). But for treadmill, I won't fuck around any longer than I need to.

I weigh 175lb, so I'm moving basically 175% of what this skinny girl is though. And she was pushing most if her weight in her arms to hold herself up.

But regardless of this...I am still blown away...

I start stairmaster with thigh band on. I once saw a black thot with the finest legs you've ever seen. I wanted to copy it. She was wearing a tight band while doing stairmaster, so I got a thighband for stairmaster (when In rome....do as the romans).

Warmed up at speed 8 for a song (~3min). This is usually enough to outpace people. Look over at her steps and they are flying by much faster.

I raise the speed to 12, the highest I've previously set it.
Worked at this pace for about 5 minutes.

Shes still faster...
Oh shit boyz... we're about to cross into the unknown.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x218, 10K)

"I must go all out. Just this once"

Time to get serious...

Like I said...I put on a thigh band to make it harder.
I can usually go the whole 20mins with thighband on and outpace others.

So....for this bitch to make me take my thighband off to make it easier...

It works alot like in animes when character takes off their weighted clothing or removes some kind of spirit gate.

youtu.be/jOeYAchgiAg

I paused machine...took thighband off, took a big swig of water, and got ready.

Pushed it up to speed 12. Super easy without thighband.
Cranked it to 15. The max that elliptical support at my gym (treadmills are 12mph when not overheating).

Looked over...shes still much faster.

Fuck....here we go.

It cranked up to 20.
Motherfucking 20!

Determined to not be outmatched...I proceeded to walk up steps, double step (walk 2 steps...deeper squat activation), minor runs up, side step, backward step. Anything possible to maintain speed and keep pace.

This girl is still just walking forward with arms on rails.

I could only maintain this pace for about 3 minutes before having to lower back down to 8 which it remained for rest of workout (4 more minutes).

Totally obliterated

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-191416_YouTube.jpg (2280x1080, 395K)

You sound fucking fat dude

Since your story sucks I’ll tell one of my friend height mogging me.

>at bars with 2 friends
>bar closes and one of my friends convinces group of three girls to party with us
>we get back to his house and continue drinking
>I see drunk girl outside smoking a cig
>she’s 6’ tall and giant
>I’m 5’8
>start talking to her and within five minutes I’m making out with her
>I literally just pulled her drunk ass on my lap and started making out with her because I didn’t want to hear her talk anymore
>we stop for a second and I go grab us two beers
>as I walk out my 6’ buddy is out there hitting on her
>dumb ass lines like what’s your sign and shit
>she loses all interest in me and is all over him

Motherfucker said he didn’t know I was going after her the next day. Dude didn’t even seal the deal, the group of girls left like 30 minutes later

will you embark in a glorious and mighty crusade to build the biggest ass and thighs a human has ever seen to never be beaten at the stairmaster again?

I wasnt done with cardio for day, so opted for seated cycle next to stairmaster. This way I could browse phone at my leisure while making use of my legs.

4.6miles and 20minutes later...shes still going at max speed (this is after the stairmaster race)

What the fuck

Went to treadmill afterwards and started doing some HIIT just out of curiosity of how long she would last.

35minutes (and 3 mogging of other people on treadmill) later...she finished.

Over an hour spent on stairmaster at max speed.
A true monster

No one comes close...and I humbly acknowledge her ability far surpasses mine.

I did notice something while I was on stairmaster next to her. She only stood on balls of feet/tippy toes.

In tried to emulate and it was more of a calf workout than I was accustomed to.

It's like she literally dumped all her stat points into her calves.

Also noticed that all of her steps were at very top of stairmaster right when step came out. And once again, heavily holding herself up.

I think theres only 1 explanation here.

This girl is a stripper.
They walk around on their toes all the time because of their platform heels.

She left in a van...so obviously has kids.

I've been trying to find a good way of working calves...I'll steal her technique.

Then I'll mog her by beating her time while also wearing thighband.

Attached: 4654070271_6048d0091b_b.jpg (1024x680, 127K)

Yes
Though not ass/legs...the area I failed at

Calves

This is the secret to her technique and how she was able to maintain max speed for so long. The top of the stairmaster is only place you can support yourself in this way.

General google search seems to support this theory.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5936681&page=1

TL;DR
A thot was better at cardio than him

Attached: 13530F1D-7734-4ADB-B3F4-7FCB6939352E.png (446x456, 262K)

If she's a stripper, it's already over. Those bitches can ran in 6 inch high heels. You cannot match that niggy

Attached: kek.gif (244x148, 672K)

are you suggesting that he'll have to become a stripper himself to defeat her then?

you have no idea the lengths I'll go to win...
Already thinking of how to incorporate more calf work in every day life...i.e. walking around house on balls of feet.

Side note: if she's is indeed
a stripper...is it possible that I can find her at club?

Imagine having gym thot do a private dance for you...that would be so funny haha

You could find her at a strip club, and if you're slick enough you could get a dance from her.

Attached: 1562595883182.jpg (624x1920, 255K)

>at beach
>feeling preety good about body
>get mires
>Amish boy rolls up
>16-18
>hugest fucking shoulders I've ever seen
>front and side delts look like they're from an anatomy textbook
A Amish kid with a bowl cut and V-neck farmers tan mogged me into the stratosphere. Is being Amish the most Jow Forums thing possible?

Attached: 5l437b4mcz321.jpg (1125x1103, 96K)

>I grew up in early 2000s arcade culture
Do you mean the 90s? Because the 2000s was all multiplayer

Sounds like she is the stair master...

tired: getting Jow Forums to get women
wired: becoming amish and getting one woman

technically you get at least 4 women, but 3 of them are your daughters are you can't fuck them without getting shunned by the community

Cast this kino

>She only stood on balls of feet/tippy toes
this is how you run user
it doesn't surprise me really, nobody around this board knows what is running, and if they do, they usually crash their heels against the pavement and develop shin splints in 3 days max