What's the point in getting Jow Forums if all my nights end like this?

what's the point in getting Jow Forums if all my nights end like this?

Attached: 1565819274473.png (1398x925, 644K)

life is too short to be that miserable, take a break from lifting and go get laid

>go get laid
literally how?

Talk to women in social settings.

Do you literally never interact with people? You got a job? College? Any sports you do?

how many times have you been laid?

Don't you have to "date" to get laid that way?
I mean, pretend to be looking for a relationship?

Grab willy and stroke it.

Internet dating might be the way.

>he wants to interact with people that happily live in clown world
why

that seems pretty comfy man learn to enjoy time with yourself

Tinder, talk to a woman, go take a class, go read a book in a coffee shop. Literally just go talk to a pretty girl and be attractive and nice. Try to flirt. If you're 18 you should already have like 4 years of practice at least talking to girls you're attracted to.

Get over yourself you fucking loser. Watch the news a little less and go to church if you want to be surrounded by other miserable faggots.

Can't imagine a better night! Feeling my doms and euphoria alone in my own house. Having that sense of pride that i am independent and healthy and don't need drugs or booze to feel good about my day or my life. No need for female validation because im a man who handles his own shit and I've already made it by this fact alone.
A good woman can be the cherry on top, but only you can build the sunday. Ice cream and fudge is still good without one.

that's pretty great thank you for the reply

You should tear into one of those 4 boxes of cinjamin toast cronch

Maybe one day we will make it and stop posting on Jow Forums for validation since we cant find it in ourselves. Women are like piranhas, they smell that insecurity from a mile away and will eat you alive without so much a second thought. Physically we are gonna make it but what is the point when there is no one to share it with?

what if i'm a skinnyfat manlet?

Bruh l dont get it either. Never got laid in highschool either. Honestly didnt start jacking off until 21. Ive always had friends of both genders and even had a gf in highschool but never had sex. Shit just doesnt compute in my brain.

>HE THINKS IM NOT STILL A LOSER ON THE INTERNET
why live.

you share it with yourself brother