Therapist says I should stop working out so much. And stop posting here so much

Therapist says I should stop working out so much. And stop posting here so much.

Attached: AZJC4117.jpg (206x210, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what kind of retarded therapist would tell someone to stop positively improving their body?

Well she's right about the second part. Try Pinterest instead

Listen to your therapist. You won't miss this place.

>"yeah i spend 5 hours a day posting on a russian origami forum"
>"they called me a nigger today"
>"they also said have sex"

>paying someone to listen to your bullshit
It better be a hot woman

>”do you know about the jewish cuckold agenda?”

>telling anyone you actually browse here

bruh

of course she is I would never go to a man for therapy. She reminds me of the chick from perverted education
she says its good to be healthy but I take it too far and worry too much about how I look

if you are stressing yourself then it is a problem. The warrior who is indifferent to his struggle will always be the winner. Working out should be about pushing yourself and having fun, nothing else

Attached: 1563539672046.jpg (400x286, 20K)

>"did you know that despite making up 13%.."

by obsessing over how you look and how much you lift, you've probably became narcissistic. people who hate themselves tend to be narcissistic because they obsess over the tiniest details.
taking a step back from lifting isn't a bad idea. you can still make great gains by going 4 times/week instead of 6x and you can probably invest your time in more fruitful ways.
also Jow Forums is a toxic place that will tear at you slowly. there's really no benefits from coming here. the advice you get can be gained much more quickly in other places and the "community" is non-existent. it's just shit-flinging day-in, day-out.

Attached: 1564002776421.png (1244x706, 996K)

tell her to post body

Do you know this?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
Half of /fit has it. The other half is legitimately gay.

>Jow Forums
>mental health
pick one nigga

>half

How did you guys generalize working out too much? Is it the time at the gym? Is it the lack of quick results? How does one conclude working out too much. Are you being vague with us?

Sounds like a shitty therapist otherwise.

You're not going to ditch your frens over some (((therapist))) are you?

Keep going to the gym, why would you listen to somebody who actively benefits from you staying fucked up wanting you to quit something garunteed to keep your mood up and endorpins running.

Next I want you to post body, with height, maybe you've just started or maybe you ared peak human.

Either way you should never stop working out, unless you absolutely have to, and even then there's sure to be a way around it. A good routine is healthy.

She’s right. Listen to her. Leave this hopeless place and never come back

why would you even speak to a rapist?

I'm inclined to agree with the latter for damn sure. Just lurking isn't good for your mental health as it is, shit.
Did she specify what she meant by working out so much? Daily exercise is good but are you overtraining or something?

Attached: 1559419715876.jpg (622x621, 54K)

>Therapist
>The rapist

You should probably stop posting so much on here, but don’t listen to her about working out less she’s a gains goblin. Unless you’re lifting more than 12 hours a week that is

This one is actually true, but you don't bring it up in public unless you want to look crazy.

Not a therapist, but am being trained in a tangential clinical profession that involves 1:1 and group therapy.

The following goes for anybody here:

It's clear this place is not good for mental health, you don't even have to be a professional to see as much. Audit the catalog and you'll find at least 5-10 threads that literally, and I mean literally, suggest you not to lift/improve yourself and to give up hope. What a toxic environment spend your time in. Would you allow such people into your room and tell you such things? Of course you wouldn't. You'd tell them to get the fuck off out of your place before you throw your piss bottles at them. The power of suggestion is quiet powerful, even if you think they are just "trolling" and don't have to listen to the threads. At best, staying here will make you cynical and jaded. At worst, we've seen idiots make manifestos on the chans and then carry out them in real life.

Advice. Give up lifting? Perhaps, probably not. Give up fitness? No, that's terrible advice. I would probably guide you along different paths of fitness such as team-based intramural sports and different forms of cardio.

This. I was literally the most content with my body before I started lifting.

Gluttony doesn’t just mean overreating mr goldbergwitz

>tfw no gf

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Wrong thread lol

Pinterest has literally the worst UI in the world

You forgot to mention 99% of Jow Forums has some form of mental retardation

I eat poos

Attached: po_hu_m_27_h.jpg (256x400, 76K)

>telling your therapist about the Cambodian fish breeding forum

this. it's why I use the handicap stall when I shit

Fucking kek

Probably right

Probably because you've become attracted to trannies and have body dysmorphia. What did you say your issues were?

if this was 500 years ago your therapist would be my little fuckslave

This, do you faggots not remember the rules

Utter bs. You realize how many people in the world are gonna try to break you down and be toxic to you and will actually break you down and make you fail? Wait until you get out of your training and see how things really are, and you'll say that people saying mean things to you on the net is actually a pretty small cocner.

> mfw on Jow Forums all week and my only post to get replies is a low quality shitpost

Attached: 1509704061554.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Make better posts

You'd best listen to Dr. Goldblatt, OP.

Physical improvement and Jow Forums the left-step and right-step on the road to white supremacy.

Switch both out for Reddit and pilates.

Well therapist put apart is THE RAPIST
Think about it...

Pyscho The Rapist is the superior form of this joke

>therapist tells you to stop doing one of the best possible activities for better mental health

Bitch needs their license revoked

Don't fool yourself, dude. A woman can't understand much of what goes on on the male mind, hence why she said that your should stop working out so much. Go to a male therapist, they will understand better your mentality, and in my experience they waste way less time with bullshit.

>PSYCHO THE RAPIST
I haven't unlocked that form yet user
Wanna come to my house after school to try to unlock it? You could also bring your CodeBreaker DVD for PS2.

We could play co-op or versus games the entire evening, without worrying about jobs, work, salaries, life.

Then, at 6 or 7 pm, mom would prepare something for us to eat, like a hotdog, or some junkfood bowls and we would just hang our for a while watching evening cartoons before you went back to your house.

Fuck.

>has a therapist
>listens to him and not just there for the pills
ngmi

>female therapist

You're already too stupid to make it.

Neck yourself and save the universe the trouble.

Differences of scale. You don't walk down your average block and see 5 people shout at you, "LEL, why even bother lifting? give up". I'd wager you'd NEVER hear such a thing once even walking the streets for 10 years straight. Whereas you could browse this place for 10 minutes and read such things.

In my practice, I'm not going to handhold my clients, but I would never actively encourage somebody to come here. They might start to see the world in terms of height and face and shallow things like thatt; they might end up walking down the street and see some short guy and think, "mogged that faggot, does he even lift? Doesn't matter if he did, anyway.". Without considering that maybe he had suffered a childhood disability or maybe his parents were too poor to give him enough nutrition while he was young.

I spent more time on OG misc a decade back than I did fit so I avoided this teenage-tier Jow Forums edgyness. I come to this place like once a week and see supposed "black pills" and all I think is how some naive kid who grew up on the chans will read that shit and think it is actually based on truth and not just words from some discord troll. Half of you don't even know how your minds are being shaped. What kind of depraved cuckhold would say something like, "that girl is made for black cock". ?

Attached: 1565494614741.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

>She

women don't know shit about lifting and how it affects men's mentality, or how cambodian spear tip collecting boards work

>woman telling you to stop working out
oh boy where do i start..

>Paying to listen to some random cunt
You do realize that men have avoided that for the entirety of civilization?