How do I get into -real- yoga...

How do I get into -real- yoga? I'm interested in health benefits (largely back related) rather than psuedospiritual nonsense or low-effort classes for spandex wearing thots that just go for attention

Attached: serveimage(28).jpg (620x349, 34K)

You go to yoga classes.

Unless you live in Orange County, most yoga classes around you ARE real yoga, but also include levels of psuedospiritual nonsense. Just go in, let your mind wander, ignore the instructor's babbling and keep up with the poses.

Most gyms have multiple levels of yoga. Mine has three levels. Most thots hit the first level and just stay there. Level three is ridiculously hard to keep up with. I bet most specialty yoga places are the same.

Wouldn't I need to do the low level classes first which is exactly what I don't want, don't really want to pay for classes either

>Wouldn't I need to do the low level classes first
Yes retard. Don't you want to learn how to do poses with your inflexible body first? If you want you can show up to an equivalent of a level 3 class and embarrass yourself because you can't fold enough on a downward dog or balance on one foot for a tree pose.

>don't really want to pay for classes either
Your gym probably offers classes free for members. That's the freest it gets aside from youtube yoga in your living room.

Again it's mostly I don't want to be surrounded by thots or be associated with them. Can I not just find some online guide even if just to put me above the basic classes

If you're a faking man you would be doing DDP yoga,not thot yoga

Also do nofap

Youtube

Well the obvious solution is to get over that because it's sociopathic. If that's not an option then use youtube videos until you get the hang of it. Then either do it alone with minimal effectiveness or suck it up and go to a class.

If you want to DO YOGA you need to go to a yoga class. If you want to get a bit more flexible and feel good then you can watch youtube videos and do it at home. If you're too scared to go straight to class then you can do youtube videos first, then go to class.

I'd still need a reputable program
I don't know what DDP is
I'm sociopathic because I don't want to take a pointless class full of annoying people. You've given me zero arguments as to why a beginner class is necessary

l2read

You'll probably want a good vinyasa class, that's fairly strenuous and active.

I will say that I did yoga off and on for a few years without getting into the mindset side, and it was pretty boring. Fine but hard to justify the time spent.

Then I got into mindfulness and now yoga is like a mental defragging session plus training. It's not pseudospiritual chakras and shit, it's just an hour that i spend focusing strictly on my breath and movement and moment-to-moment experience, often mentally willing myself through physically painful poses. Very zen.

So I would say, try out the mindful aspect and see if that works for you.

The ashtanga yoga primary series fixed all of my back shit. Did it 5 days a week for 5 months.

Thanks for giving me a real answer. Since you two aren't shitposting, do you think a class is necessary?

have sex

I just told you why it's necessary. If you just into an advanced class you'll look like a retard at best and will be asked to leave at worst. All the 55 year old hippie women and thots will laugh at your fucking face because you can't perform a seated forward bend.

Suck it up and go to an easy class, then a harder one. Or say fuck it and watch youtube videos. There are fairly credible programs there that will show you how to do the basics. If you want to do real yoga then go to a fucking class.

That's what I was asking; if I could cover early stuff myself and move on to more serious, real classes later

Yes. You probably won't be able to manage all asanas and no one really has the body awareness to pull all of them off perfectly. Having someone watching you and correcting you really helps keep the practice safe and progress moving on steadily.

And that's the problem, the basic classes are for uncommitted roasties, the instructors know this and plan around it

>roasties
Jesus dude just go to the class. It'll be like 45 minutes and then you can move on to an easier one. Or just do what said.
>If that's not an option then use youtube videos until you get the hang of it.

The only worry about doing YouTube yoga programs is that if you don’t already have a very good sense of body awareness, you risk doing the positions incorrectly and not getting the full/correct benefit .

Having an instructor to correct your posture can help your flexibility progress so much faster

Sorry, I should respect people that just show up as a social activity where they can wear skin tight clothes for attention then blog about how spiritual and fit they are for hours after. They never progress, they don't care about doing things correctly, they just want to tell people they do yoga. Defending them won't get you pussy
This is pretty fair but generally you can at least tell if you're hurting yourself or not stretching what you should be.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm just not filled with such a seething hatred like you seem to be.

>dude just ignore shitty people being shitty people so other shitty people can validate their behavior to the point where this shitty behavior is ubiquitous and making life worse for everyone else
Anyone with a functioning brain should be angry about this

have sex

have sex

Not OP but shitposting aside;
>spend decades going on about how you're a person and more than a vagina
>2019
>refuse to develop any skills or personality and call people subhuman because you didn't have sex with them
>wtf y incels so angry like why do they care so much about sex XDD
>actually do have sex with someone besides Chad
>oh wait this might hurt my reputation
>HE RAPED ME JUST BELIEVE ME WITH ZERO EVIDENCE AND DESTROY HIS LIFE REGARDLESS OF BEING GUILTY
I can also go on about all of the high paying jobs with zero work, uni positions and scholarships women get for having a vagina, which they still don't take in favor of constantly screeching about how X field is sexist against them. The ones who do take the jobs contribute nothing of value and turn the office into their personal clique then change everything they can to suit their personal preferences (such as blasting the best so they can wear thin shirts with their tiddies hanging out, who cares if everyone else is miserable sitting in sweat-soaked, dress code mandatory clothes for 9 hours)

I could keep this going but I have slightly less useless things to do. Women were a mistake.

Diamond Dallas Page,he's an ex wrestler who help old time wrestler to get back in shape and he made his own kind of yoga.DDP yoga is better than soccer mom yoga

Alright there seems to be a lot of DDP praise, I'll check that out, thanks and thanks to anyone else who responded with something besides low effort shitposts

Blasting the heat* obviously I'm phoneposting

You spend too much time on the internet and your perception of reality has been warped. You are mentally ill and need to spend less time on your computer. have sex

>tree pose
>advance

u wot

do p90x yoga (the best) or DDP

>women don't act like this in real life
Have you left your house in the last three years? I don't even understand this logic of websites that have significant impact on the real world being some separate entity in a bubble

You need to spend less time on the computer and more time outside. try having sex

lol fag

have sex

Yeah i wouldn't do yoga without a class. However I have an affordable one near me. The one yoga place I have has alot of semi pro/ amateur mma, boxing, and thai folk who swear by it. the other half is thots and milfs but the yoga is the real deal

DESU you will have to shop around. I've been to maybe 10 different yoga studios in my life and only liked 3 of them that I would go every day. it was without pseudo science too

If you're still here op, have you checked out DDP yoga? It's a mix of things but yoga is the main focus of it (you can mix up different routines/plans they offer too). I've seen some massive flexibility gains since I started it. They have an app and shit you can subscribe for, but you can find the base plan and the videos to go with it online for free if you look around.

It's not "real" yoga, but it's fucking good.

You should try having sex

>I'm interested in health benefits
>rather than psuedospiritual nonsense

Sorry son, yoga IS psuedospiritual nonsense. If it wasn't then you wouldn't need to do yoga because nothing was specifically special about yoga.

its a legitimate workout and does help with flexibility. For your regular Jow Forumsizen who just does HIIT and squats, they might find an actual yoga course based on performing more advanced poses to be pretty good and challenging too.