How many black people did you know when u were young?

How many black people did you know when u were young?
How many actually succeeded in life?

Attached: 1548695075290.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zero.
Zero.
I'm not American.

I knew 3. i dont know what happened to two of them cuz im not on social media, my sister told me the other one went to stanford

I know about half a dozen. None of them are failures

All of them put in below-average effort in their community college programs and got above-average jobs thanks to diversity quotas

>not a single nigger in class
i miss old sweden frens

Attached: 1530560683048.jpg (657x527, 47K)

Grew up in south west London so knew quite a few. Far as I know they're all doing better than me

my elementary school principal was black. She was very nice and died a couple of years after retiring because of cancer. The entire community missed her

That's a shame user. It seems harder to find good people in those kinds of positions these days.

Met one. He was really aggressive towards me and on of my friend, friend punched him in the face, I named the black boy a black shit and he said it to the teachers. My punishment was very subtle, but still unfair.

Not one.

5 overdosed. Worst thing is they were all better off than me.

my best friend is black and he's way more successful than me. he graduated college and has had several girlfriends, can hold a job for more than a few months, and is living on his own away from his parents.

I knew this nigger who was as black as the night.
His parents were from Africa.
He had this ugly fat white gf.
He pimped her.
Being the totally ignorant nog that he is, he took her over state lines and she was under 18. They got caught.
The law takes that as kidnapping.
Never mind that she willingly went with him.
Never mind he should have known better.
He was as black as the night.
He got busted something like a decade ago.
He's got at least 10 more years before he's out.

I was lucky enough to be born in a normal English town

I live in Texas. I knew too many to count. I know many who became successful and many who became failures, the majority are just normal. I'm only 5 years out of high school. A lot of them went off to historically black universities. I think one or two of them are professional athletes. One is a famous rapper who performed on BET. I know another who owns his own store in our neighborhood. Another is in real estate. I'm white and went to an almost all black high school and somehow I ended up being one of the biggest failures.

3 African American brothers who I was friends with in school. The only blacks I've ever known. One is a basketball player in Iceland, one is a coach here in Ireland and one is in jail in the US for fraud or something.

Did he cuck you for you're pure white girlfriend? That's pretty hot. Have you taken his seed in your asshole?

Zero. I grew up in a 99% white town. We had one Asian family that ran our local Chinese restaurant. I never met a black person until I was in college.

This. Also it's sad how a dumb racist frogposter from Jow Forums is so openly bitter about other races.

Have YOU succeeded in life, you fucking retard? Maybe we should segregate you and make you pick up cotton.

Zero and zero. Am canadian.

Why are all racists homosexuals? Please kill yourself.

>How many black people did you know when u were young?

Tons. I grew up in one of the blackest states in the US (27%) in a 34.6% black county and attended a school that used to be segregated for blacks only.

>How many actually succeeded in life?

I don't know but I'd imagine a fair amount of them ended up doing okay compared to me (white NEET and HS dropout).

I'm Jewish. I can't be racist. I just have diverse sexual fantasies you bigot. You must frequent Nazi Jow Forums often enough for you to have formed that opinion.

He got a cap in his ass age 18 when trying to rape a little girl.
Dumb nigger.

alot and all of them... i'm the only NEET in my friend circle!

Jews are a bunch of racist fucks

Me
Me

I'm the best.

Literally how? We're the most oppressed group of people in history. We know better than to be racist bigots like you. We legitimately can't be racist because it goes against everything that we are.

i guess he succeeded but he died in a car crash pretty early on so not really

the holocaust was the greatest PR you guys ever had
we know your ways rat

You're a bunch of evil, scheming parasites and deserve painful deaths.

Attached: What.jpg (800x999, 92K)

lots of them; the most successful one I knew was valedictorian of our middle school and one of our best athletes, had tons of accolades there, went to Stuyvesant and was on the student council or something there, then went to Harvard. He was legitimately one of the smartest and most naturally talented people I knew growing up, you name it, he was probably really good at it

The other most successful one I knew was one of America's best triple jumpers in high school, and he set my state's record for triple jump or something like that. His father was an Olympian, and that guy's son turned out an absolute freak of an athlete too. He was the best and most accomplished athlete in my school bar none, but also he was a really nice guy, and he was very kind to me in particular, even though I'm the farthest thing from an athlete

If I've been kicked out of every house I've been invited to, does that mean that I'm oppressed or does it mean I'm an asshole? Every other group on the planet is accepted SOMEWHERE. It took Jews coming to the land of the misfit mutts to finally be accepted. How did you get kicked out of your own native land?

I hope you have beautiful, perfect children and they all die of cancer, you thoroughly cucked individual

Our plight is even written in your shitty Bible you stupid red neck cunt. We've been harasses and kicked out of so many countries. We literally can't be racist.

2? i duno, ones like a paramedic i guess

Now see this is real pol/ fascist scum. And you were comparing me, a Jew, to the likes of this cunt.

You must be old. I've heard schools in Ireland are basically like ghetto schools in LA now. Weird though really because of all the whites, you guys probably deserve getting blacked the least.

Time to join the best Jow Forums discord right now!

discord
.gg/ppStQb

Attached: DRNr6wfVQAAS3DK.jpg (850x663, 95K)

I dropped out of high school my freshman year so I didn't get to see many of them but there was this 1 black dude in middle school that was nerdy and intelligent. He would play yugioh and shit. I would sometimes bully him (not because he was black) but I'm sure he ended up being successful in life. I can't remember his name, sadly.

wow I seriously haven't been so fucking enraged by the vileness and disgusting aggression of a random moron on the internet in years.

My children will not die of cancer. I hate you, and I hope you get punished proportionally for all the bad things you've caused in life so far (if you even have any minuscule amount of power to do this), but I'm going to be a better person than you and I'm also going to wish you come to understand how terrible you were. Racist, bitter, vile, disgusting as a person. I hope you change for the better and apologize one day. I hope you get healed internally. Good night to you, you dumb shitposter, and good luck with your life.

2 or 3. All of them "succeeded' by the standards of this board.

get rekt
scrub

My parents wouldn't let me hang around with black people. They used to tell me they were "dirty".

shit i'm 19 and- damn. weird to think i'm 19 now. And so no ones really "succeeded" yet. They are in college if anything.

since i'm in the southern U.S theres quite a lot of black people here. Funnily enough even though i spout racist memes all the time all 3 of my friends have been either black or mexican. I only have a little contact with one of them. Last time i talked to him was on steam months and months ago.

He's failed normie tier wheres i'm absolute robot tier. The black friend i had despite his learning disability was actually popular and well liked throughout the school. Wasn't as close to him as the other two mexican friends but be were buddy tier.

i have no idea how their lives are going but they are still infinity better off then my robot ass.

>dropped out at freshmen
based. My parents would never let me do that. I had to suffer through another 3 years of HS.

really all you need in the real world (if you aren't after some super prestigious job or discipline) is a 4th grade education. Reading, writing and basic concepts of math are all you need.