Sorry if this is the wrong board im still a newfag but how would I go about learning to fight...

Sorry if this is the wrong board im still a newfag but how would I go about learning to fight? Im still in school and I get a hard time from many peers and wanna be able to defend myself from the inevitable ass kicking

Attached: Yh2T3SrgRC-12.png (300x250, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1viZ6fpTy5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

boxing/mma/bjj gym with a sparring partner/offers sparring classes

even just 2-3 proper sparring sessions should help you stay calm in fights

Don't act like a nigger, the you won't have to fight.

SS+GOMAD

>fighting outside sanctioned amateur fights
pathetic
>sorry if this is the wrong board
it is
go ask /b/ if you're gonna act like a raging nigger in public needing to confront others

Jow Forums is for bodybuilding faggots only

>newfag from a tough neighborhood
>talks like a nerd
choose one

Im from neither
Sorry about the wrong board guys
I don't act like a nigger I just have alot of niggers who hate me and I don't wanna be jumped

YouTube wes watson. You think fighting is cool or you gotta hot temper big ego? I’m not impressed punk. But also I ain’t about that life, not anymore. I got too much life to live and too much positivity in my life to go back to the SHU to do another 10 year bid, you dig?

One day you’ll be looking to prove yourself to the wrong mother fucker or hell maybe you’ll even beat the fuck out of the mother fucker except instead of a trophy you’ll get mother fucking 15 years assault and battery mother fucker and I wonder how tough the warden is gonna think you are each morning when you have to show the CO your butthole. I’m not about that life homie and neither are you. God bless

youtu.be/1viZ6fpTy5c

look, there's 2 ways to a street fight goes for people who know how to defend themselves

you do leg kicks mostly with your front leg to knock them down or scare their unconditioned shins then you strike their face when they're down

or you take them down but avoid this if you're against a gang, actually if it's a gang just run away

also fighting training is the hardest sport there is, do you even have any previous workout training? you don't just decide to learn to fight and succeed. It takes years of cardio, proper explosive training, and technique training so it becomes a reaction rather than an action behind a thought

forgot to mention the leg kicks don't work unless you have 6+months of shin conditioning or else you'll just hurt your own bones

As long as you learn to throw a punch, you'll Be better off than 99% of the people you might fight. You’ve got to start actually sparring with friends, though.

Just take it man. If you're getting bullied it's probably for a good reason you'll understand in the long run.

Boxing.
Any number of other martial arts are effective, but many take longer to put together, or lack the emphasis on sparring. You can round out with a "real" martial art later if you want to go farther with it, but since you're asking, boxing.
This user knows.
This user is a faggot who is purposely conflating defending yourself at school with fighting in the ring. You can certainly become more effective at self defense without "years of cardio, proper explosive training and technique."
Spoken like a basedboy bitch who doesn't have to live around niggers. The best way not to get jumped by niggers all the time is to be able to beat them or go down swinging. Has nothing to do with starting the fight, acting tough, or asking for it.
>Jow Forums is for bodybuilding faggots only
Martial arts have a long board history. OP, keep an eye out for the Martial Arts General threads that come through occasionally, you'll get better responses than a one-question thread.

Attached: 1538791083194.jpg (800x900, 158K)

t inexperienced nigger living in his fighting fantasy

What is this, bad advice day? If you're getting bullied, the only "good reason" for it is that you're not fighting back. Sitting there and taking it is internalizing exactly the wrong lesson, and will cripple for you years into adulthood.

Attached: ellie fanning.jpg (1448x1670, 1.29M)

Attached: 29b.jpg (1000x800, 118K)

Does your school have a wrestling team?

this. it doesnt even matter if you lose to the bully, if you show that you arent an easy target they will back off

>you can be good at fighting without practicing fighting
Literally every nigger weight lifter

I wish this was sherdog so that you'd get banned for shitposting

You must be 18 to post here

nothing will make you a better bully fighter than sparring in boxing. becoming proficient with punches and proficient dodging punches makes you more likely to win a fight 99% of the time. even if the other guy is trained you will at least be able to defend yourself easily. and the conditioning for boxing is top tier physical fitness