Spend entire life up until age 22 being sedentary, eating garbage...

>spend entire life up until age 22 being sedentary, eating garbage, exposing yourself to xenoestrogens and fucking up your hormones
FUCK how do you reverse the damage

Attached: 1563950649094.png (960x960, 1.21M)

You can’t, your physical development has been fucked entirely. You’ll never achieve a good physique or have big lifts. It’s over for you, stick to your meds little man

Slow and steady my friend

Start eating healthy and being the best you can be

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1555481120947.jpg (517x545, 14K)

IT’S NEVER OVER START LIFTING RIGHT NOW. EAT BETTER. WORKOUT EVERYDAY. YOU. WILL. MAKE. IT!

You can't but you can still improve from where you are now. The struggle never ends for anyone, just keep going.

fuark, i guess it begins

Attached: 1553019954181.jpg (236x234, 8K)

Oh sweet child, you don't reverse the damage, for it has been done and you are now Fucked
All you can do from this point is not be sedentary and eat garbage so you don't make things that much worse

Attached: 1559929371189.jpg (720x405, 19K)

You didn't have much of a life before you were 22. Think about it. You spent it living with your parents and going to school. No time to actually have control over yourself and your surroundings. Now you do. Now your 2nd teen years start. Your brain doesn't finish developing until about 25-26. There's still time start now.

Fix your hormones with steroids, of course.

based

Attached: 1563960355694.png (422x655, 377K)

YOU FIGHT BACK YOU FAGGOT FIGHT BACK
10 YEARS OF SLOW DETERIORATION CAN BE REVERSED IN TWO YEARS OF NON STOP HARDCORE DISIPLINE. DON'T BE A SÕYBOY.

Attached: 1559354922678.png (1091x651, 834K)

>mfw i look like pic related
how do i reverse this

Attached: 1563952384749.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

Lose some weight and become a trap.

Is it really that bad? I feel fine, good even. It can't all be over already.

Attached: 1471725460841.jpg (206x215, 9K)

The primal diet
Raw organ meat, raw eggs, some raw muscle meat, raw fish, etc.
This has been my diet for about a year now and I've seen significant changes.
I have so many intense dreams now, and my mind feels so much clearer. Also I can skip the gym for multiple weeks without losing strength.

It's not over. There are people with no limbs, people who die before they're old enough to walk, people who lose every person they've ever cared about with no one to mourn them. You can find a way to live with what you have.

But what damage is there? How is what I have tainted in any way? I feel great this isn't fair AAAAAA

tl;dr don't worry about it and just start doing the right thing.

Attached: human aging.png (3941x3692, 678K)

>tfw in the same situation but younger
PLEASE THERE HAS TO BE HOPE

Attached: 910.png (680x677, 711K)

Underrated

No, just start right now. Do as many pushups and sit ups as the last 2 digits of this post. Read the sticky, Then take your ass to the gym

This

your trips attest to the truth of your claims

Attached: sunrisepepe.jpg (300x240, 10K)

Just fucking start doing yourself right. 6 months from now you'll be a completely different person and probably the best you've ever been. Stop being a bitch and just start, and delete all your wojacks

I started going to the gym a few months ago already, and it's going well. It's fun and I'm making gains even though I'm still lifting comparatively low weights. Eating healthy is going well too, but cooking rice every day is a bit of a pain in the ass and I have a massive sugar craving (I once ate an entire package of lozenges because I stopped buying sugary snacks). My g-girlfriend keeps saying my body is looking great.

Just hate to think that I have done irreparable damage to myself by being a lazy fuck for most of my youth. I never ate that badly and I biked to school/work ~10km for most of it. Just genuinely worried about what kind of damage I have apparently done to myself.

Fascinating image user.
One day, I hope to contribute to the research of this field. Thank you for sharing.

>Also I can skip the gym for multiple weeks without losing strength.
Can’t lose what you never had haha

You havent even reached peak bone density yet. Shit I started at 13 with my dad, went off to highschool and my dipshit football coach gave me inpingement in both shoulders and i had to take a year off as well as had to stop playing football and being a QB. The bastard, I still cant throw like i used to. The point is you could start early and fuck yourself up, you can start late and always wonder what could have been or you can never start and be a complete loser. Doesnt matter when you start, just dont half ass it.

>Doesnt matter when you start, just dont half ass it.
I won't, t-thanks

Attached: 1562308833381.jpg (720x960, 123K)

You didn't physical improve yourself but in education? You going to college you not wasting your life. If you improve your self one way or another.

user(s) there is practically no such thing as irreparable damage, that's just an excuse you tell yourself to not try to improve. It's a psychological frailty. Everything can be overcome if you care about it enough. I didn't start getting fit until 27, now the gains are coming along, I feel better than ever, my posture is improving, I'm happy and more energetic, even my damn face is getting prettier. You can do it but you have to prioritize it over everything else. Make time to research fitness and get to the gym, learn warmups, learn proper form, learn nutrition, learn to cook, do it all properly, make a schedule, clean your room, stop seitting around playing video games, stop fapping to anime so much etc

We all gonna make it

this is the single most blessed image and by extension, post i have ever seen on this site