Femanons how would you feel if a cute asian girl confessed that she's in love with you...

Femanons how would you feel if a cute asian girl confessed that she's in love with you? How would you react(suppose you knew her for a while, like as a coworker or through friends/family)?

Attached: 3d4f78f64660f0ef12cf418a41084f53.jpg (500x502, 31K)

be really surprised and flattered since asian girls are pretty and have high standards. But I'd have to politely decline as I'm not a lesbian

Date her. One of the things this board has right is asian girls are the best. Hapas are cute too.

What else would I do besides date her for a few years and slowly fall more and more in love with her and then marry her and live out in a small town and adopt a couple children and live a long happy life together?

lmao fucking hetero faggot

Attached: kot.jpg (225x225, 8K)

No they aren't some will shack up with ugly white dudes off the fact they are white, in college there was one hot asian chick from Korea who was 5'1 and she got with a 5'4 white dude who was kinda ugly.

Attached: UNCpre2014_163-XL2.jpg (408x599, 153K)

I prefer tall white brunettes but depends on how cute she is

>high standards
they have the lowest standards of all
that's why white manlet nerds can obtain them

begone dyke thot

I wouldn't believe her. Probably think she was joking.

Gather around the campfire ol'wise femanon got story for you...

So femanon here is hapa. Maybe it counts as asian or so. My friend that I used to be with was more into edgy style so I picked her up as like my little sister. She was really sweet and cute but also had churning evil inside her like most teenagers do. One time we were taking under counter prescription drugs she began to cry and say:"You are like my big sister, Please let me suck your pearl. Please never leave me" My natural reaction to that was:"Woah" Just thinking it's the drugs but right after I called her out on that she claimed that she can't remember.
So my answer is. What the shit.

>let me suck your pearl

no one talks like that dude

I'm translating to English fuckhead.

l wouldn't believe her. Probably think she was joking.

l wouldn't believe her. ProbabIy think she was joking.

it was all me baby. I worked day and night shilling my yellow fever fetish and now it's starting to pay off

Did you guys fuck?

asianlesbscissoringactioncomeonrobot

Hell no. Whenever I tell about this story to males they fantasize about it for eternity and bully me for it.
I just feel sometimes so sorry for my friend. I never really thought she had feelings like that for me and I just left him one day due to my own life's problems. She wasn't even ugly at all. Hope she is doing well.

>Hell no. Whenever I tell about this story to males they fantasize about it for eternity and bully me for it.

When that happens its pretty hot tho. My ex used to tell me about how she and her cousin would play around and eat each other out when they were early teens during sleepovers in summer holidays, made me diamonds holy shit

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (400x400, 109K)

Then you understand what's reading yaoi like for females.

But this actually happened so it is even better

What I mean by this is their standards are probably higher than me

Well qt asian girls from America have a lot of options and could probably get Chad

why the fuck is every femanon on this board a gross dyke

Attached: C16CC7E3-0E64-465B-BE5F-3397FA82D89E.jpg (657x526, 37K)

Nah, I don't like chinks, their voices gross me out

>Fuck the shit out of her
>Get thrown out cus you're a broke ass nigga

>Fuck the shit out of her
>Get thrown out cus she's a fucking psycho

Only two ways it can go mate, the first one is always better than the second because at least you know what happened.

I would date her since I'm not sure about my sexually so it could work out

I'd be confused, surprised and very flattered but decline because I have a gf.
If possible I'd stay friends though.

I love Asian girls so yes

i would ask her why she is telling me this when she should already definitely know by now that i'm not a lesbian and i hate homos

this was in america

Asian women are kind of predisposed to being against disabled folk so I'd be waiting until that all goes to shit.