I always thought not working legs was just a meme until I got to college. Out of all of my friends who lift...

I always thought not working legs was just a meme until I got to college. Out of all of my friends who lift, half of them just refuse to work legs. Why the fuck do people not work legs.

Attached: FECD44A3-C4FA-4B15-B81C-F01423950D55.jpg (1600x1200, 310K)

Why the would you?

I met a traveler

Legs are a huge chunk of your body and big legs are aesthetic as fuck

because they're weak and mentally feeble cookie cutters. they're not in the gym because they enjoy it, merely because they saw chad doing it and decided to follow suit

They’re feminine

Big legs make the penis look smaller.

The average woman doesn't look down to judge a man's legs unless they're ridiculously out of whack with the rest of him.

The legs aren't a vanity muscle.

Women aren't primarily attracted to legs. They tend to focus on chest, biceps, abs, shoulders etc...

Cardio does legs if you choose the right exercises.

you mean the gloots

I don't think it's the first thing women look at.

Men don't wear tights like women do anyway. Most shorts hide glutes.

Women love butt gains though

actually yes they do like big legs, quit kidding yourself dumb virgin physique competitor

>actually yes they do like big legs
I'm sure they do.

I'm saying their eyes are drawn to other features first.

lmao my experience has been the exact opposite
My university gym has a lot of serious lifters and the power racks are pretty much always taken. Lots of guys do powerlifting and oly lifting here.

That must be nice user. Most of this happens because the student athletes have a separate gym, so of the people left there aren’t many serious lifters or even people who go to the gym, just hermits studying

Because they're not athletes, they're Bros trying to get big biceps

legs are gay

just do cardio instead, and focus on having a balanced upper body

cardio 4x a week, push, and pull

based program, my body is delectable now

>he doesn't wear tights

I think it's because my university is more focused on academics than on sports. So there's only one gym which means that all of the serious lifters and all of the dyels have to share the same space. For the most part it's pretty good but it can be annoying when some dyel Indian kid is taking up a piece of equipment to do some meme exercise and you have to wait for him to finish.

Post body

tried minoxidil for beard gains but it worked a bit too well

>manlet
shut the fuck up

Attached: bruhnkey.png (715x716, 849K)

I know the Indian kid you’re talking about that’s the universal experience. We’re all academics, but like to waste money on a losing team hence the two gyms.

I’m switching to your routine user thanks for showing me the way

N

It's not just one Indian kid, they're all like that. They come into the gym like once or twice a semester, do meme exercises while hogging the equipment, and then they leave their weights strewn all across the floor once their done.
It seems like this is problem at every university because every single university student I've ever spoken to says the same thing happens at their gym.

t. chicken legged faggot that lifts with his back

From an antique land

anytime brah

I thought I was the only one that noticed this,all three of my roommates last year acted like they were "die hard gym bros" and acted like everything they ate had five times as much protein then they thought. When they asked me why I was doing glute bridges and lower body exercises I told them that lower body is just as important as upper body. One of them literally said, " females don't care about legs so I don't work them". I asked him if that was why his legs looked like twigs and he proceeded to get pissed.

based and ozymandias pilled

>implying butts are legs

How do you work your ass without working your legs

actually legs are butts

Attached: 1559621859631.jpg (620x809, 100K)

Attached: B3E28CDC-102A-4B80-B1F3-C7B06900BDC1.jpg (219x164, 5K)

squeeze hard a bunch of times